Create Account

SMJHL s40 Prospects Profile x2 bonus

Last season edition
Code:
3908 words x2
Disclaimer : I'm still pretty clueless with most recreates but I tried to get more info this time around by looking at peoples profile. It was supposed to be published this past monday a few hours before the draft but something came up in the weekend. The draft projection is pretty useless now and I should have remove it but but… I want all the money I can get! Strengths and weaknesses are based of the 155 TPE build, don't take those too seriously.

<center>DabCity Savage
RW
Offensive Forward

Strengths
•Pretty good skater for his size at 6’3’’ who can also play long minutes(70 SK EN)
•Shoot-first mentality(70 SC 45 PA)
Weaknesses
•Really weak defensively, often out of position (40 DF)
Draft projection
1st rnd
Elyk's last player is the equivalent of Jaromir Jagr or Gordie Howe, it's so rare to see a player sticking around for so long. The guy will play his 1000 game in the SHL, I believe the first one to reach that milestone. It's truly amazing and who knows, Elyk might tried to get to 1500 games with Savage.

Edgars Skalde
RW
Two-way fwd

Strengths
• Really good at setting up his teammates (70 PA)
•Great skater who uses his speed to help back his dmen (70 DF 70 SK)
Weaknesses
•Need to work on his stamina to be more effective in the second half of games (40 EN)
Draft projection
1st rnd
Nereus is the GM of the Winnipeg Jets, a team who has been at the top of the conference in the last few seasons. You got to assume he knows very well how STHS works, I'm sure there’s quite some time and thinking behind this build. Pretty popular member, I'm sure all the 8 teams would love to get him, well unless he calls up Gary Grease then you're dead to us in Colorado. Just kidding... not

Alex Andani
C
Playmaker

Strengths
•Pretty good on the faceoff dot (70 FO)
Weaknesses
•Above average at a lot of things, he doesn't excel in any facets of the game (only 1 strats over 70)
Draft projection
1st rnd
Carbine had an early start over most other rookies by signing up right after the trade deadline. He really capitalized on that being really active with almost 50 posts and creating a lot of quality media content. There aren't many new members going in the first round but I can see Andani being one of them. There aren’t many centers in this draft and Carbine is doing all the good things to help his draft stock.

Dayymo Ralchankinov
C
Offensive fwd

Strengths
•Got a wicked release that mesmerize goaltenders (70 SC)
Weaknesses
•Not the strongest on his skates, he shies away from contact (50 ST 40 CK)
Draft projection
1st rnd
damienj10 won the cup back in s35 with his previous player. He's also holding a league job as a SHL media grader(ill take a 10M bonuses for this article thank you). But more seriously, it means he’s commited to this website which isn't the case for some people being around for a while. Money won’t be an issue here, I easily see Ralchankinov as one of the best TPE earner of this draft class

Daniel Karlsson
D
Offensive d-man

Strengths
•He’s actually pretty good defensively for a guy mostly known for his offensive game (65 DF)
Weaknesses
•His shots on net get blocked too many times or miss the marks (50 SC)
Draft projection
1st
Dankoa is the current GM of the Texas Renegades, which means you don't have to worry about about his activity level. His team is retooling at the moment, they’re not quite ready to be contenders but they're also not rebuilding. It's not the same situation as samee who is likely gonna be a one and done because Seattle needs any help they can get. Dankoa's previous player had quite a succesful careeer with over 700 games played and a Challenge Cup

Mattias Enqvist
C
Players build

Offensive fwd
Strengths
•Really creative with the puck and setting his wingers for easy tap ins( 70 PA)
Weaknesses
•Doesn’t play well without the puck and leaves his man alone too many times (40 DF)
Draft projection
1st-2nd
Reynolds is on the website since december 2011, that has to make him one of the oldest member still around and active. I can't tell how many players he created but one of them ended up in the Hall of Fame. It shows he knows how to create a superstar. But, the question that remains for long time members is are they still motivated as they were this time around. Well he already wrote 2 great media pieces so things are looking good.

Piotr Czerkawski
RW
Offensive fwd

Strengths
•One of the fastest skater in this draft in straight line using his size and strength (70 SK ST)
Weaknesses
•Surprisingly pretty average with the puck on his stick and not that great of a scorer for a forward known for being offensive (55 SC PH)
Draft projection
1st-2nd rnd
I made the mistake to put no new members in the 1st rnd the last time I did this, I'm not making the same mistake. Majesiu is one of if not the most promising new member in this upcoming draft. He posted a video of his player stats in a different league and has already 28 posts. His high activity won't goes unnoticed and he can expect to hear his name in the draft rather early.

Matej Elias
RW
Sniper

Strengths
• Good wrist shot (69SC)
Weaknesses
He's pretty decent in a lot of facets of the game but nothing above average beside his shot
Draft projection
1st-2nd
From what I can tell since joining, Samee is quite a popular figure on the website. It seems you either like him or you don't, he doesn't let anyone indifferent. He's the current owner of the Seattle Riot. From what I can understand, he’s retiring his former player because he went inactive for a bit and with the team currently in a rebuild, he would be in regression when they would be ready to compete. I think it makes sense and he's gotta be motivate this time around to earn TPE at a better pace to help his own team. The one thing that might scare GMs is he's most likely only playing one season in juniors.

Lightning Jones
LW
Offensive fwd

Strengths
•At 6’2’’ 220, when he's getting at full speed he's hard to keep up with being so strong with the puck on his stick (70 SK ST)
Weaknesses
•Finesse forward, he would be a more complete player playing more physically (40 CK)
Draft projection
2nd
Jedi is a former s28 Challenge Cup champion with his previous player Jackson Rogers-Tanaka. That same d-man is now in the Hall of Fame and he's trying this time around as a left wing. It's still yet to know if he's as motivated this time around. Starting over can be exciting at first but a lot of recreates ends up losing interest as things can get pretty repetitive. But anyway, Jones should hear his name in the late 1st early 2nd rnd

Reginald MacIntyre
D
Defensive d-man

Strengths
•At 6’5’’, he covers a lot of the ice with his long stick making it really hard for the forwards to get past him (67 DF)
Weaknesses
•He needs to keep working on his skating as he’s not the most agile player and sometimes gets caught because of a bad pivot (60 SK)
Draft projection
2nd
Maybe I'm a bit bias towards the defensive d-man build but I really had a rough time to find a weakness for this one. GoonerBear did an excellent job distributing his 155 points and should help the team drafting him right away. He also seems pretty active with 35 posts and 2 media pieces. He's doing all the right thing and should be one of the first new gen to hear his name.

Troy McClure Jr
D
Offensive d-man

Strengths
•Might not stand out in anything, but is above average at a lot of aspects of the game (6 strats at 60)
Weaknesses
•He needs to work on his shot if he wants to see some PP time in his rookie season in the SMJHL (50 SC)
Draft projection
2nd
After Jean-Luc Picard last season, we now have the son of an another celebrity joining us Troy McClure Jr!!! We're hoping Troy will be more active as we could use some McClure memes on this website. But more seriously, it looks like the SHL has an another new quality member joining their rank. Troy put up an interview with Cash in the media section which allow us to know more about the user behind Troy McClure Jr. You can expect an early selection

Kristaps Ball
RW
Sniper

Strengths
•Really difficult for d-men to contain him in one on one situation (70 SK)
•Might be the best goal scorer in the entire draft (73 SC)
Weaknesses
•Lazy on the backcheck, he needs to improve his defensive awareness big time (40 DF)
•Goes for too many individual plays, need to use his teammates more often (41 PA)
Draft projection
2nd
Jcfbey01 is an another new member who is doing really well since joining. His total posts show he did all or at least most of the TPE tasks. He also gained some exposure publishing 2 articles giving more info about the player’s background and the teams he'd like to get drafted to. It seems him and Alex Andani are a package deal, not too sure what will happen if they go to 2 different teams. Will there be a trade request? Just a little something that might scared some GMs.

Koda Reece
D
Enforcer

Strengths
•Intimidating d-man who is not afraid to drop the gloves (62 FG)
• Can hold his own against most forwards, pretty rare for enforcers (60 in a lot of stats)
Weaknesses
• Better hope he ends up on a team with a good PK with his lack of discipline (40 DI)
Draft projection
2nd-3rd rnd
I can't say I know much about Stamkos Is My Dad. From my short time in here, it seems he was semi active with his previous player, signing with whoever needed him for a short term kinda like a mercenary. I believe it's fair to question if the motivation is really there for him to create a top d-man. With that in mind and using an enforcer build, I can see Reece stopping in the 3rd round.

Daniel Daniil
LW
Two-way fwd

Strengths
•Despite being 5’7’’ 145 lbs, Daniil is a fierceful forward who isn't afraid to play in the traffic (70 CK)
Weaknesses
•Double-edged knife, he might like laying the hits but also gets too many times on his ass when on the receiving end( 40 ST)
Draft projection
2nd-3rd rnd
I had a tough time to rank Daniil because I have so many questions. Dan^2 joined this last December but waited until March to register his player? It's a small detail but it's really uncommun to wait this long. He wrote a very long piece about the backstory of his player which is really good to get your name known by SMJHL Owners. But, he followed a few days later with his preference destinations while being pretty critical towards certain teams. Overall, I think some GMs might be hesitant to draft Daniil so if he drops in the 3rd round someone will get a steal.

Flacko Lagerfield
LW
Sniper

Strengths
•One of the best pure goal scorer in this draft, can snipe from anywhere (72 SC)
•Fast forward who protects the puck very well (70 SK PH)
Weaknesses
•His poor conditionning limits his TOI (46 EN)
•Poor passer, doesn't use his teammates enough (45 PA)
Draft projection
2nd-3rd
JSS joined the website less than a year ago and his recreating already. I'm not too sure what happened with the previous player but with only 69 posts, I'm guessing he just went inactive. Usually, I would say it's very worrisome but it looks like JSS is serious this time around. He wrote 3 quality articles giving a better idea who Lagerfield is. I feel if he keeps up like that he will hear his name a lot earlier in the SHL draft than in this one.

Jussi Hammanen
D
Two-way d-man

Strengths
• He's rely reliable defensively and his high stamina allows him to play big minutes (75 DF 70 EN)
Weaknesses
•At 6’6’’ 235, scouts don't like he shies away from the physical play, needs to play with more of an edge (40 CK)
Draft projection
2nd-3rd rnd
CatmanIndustries(great username) created a pretty uncommun build, a giant finesse d-man. After doing this exercice for a 2nd time, it's refreshing to see builds out of the ordinary. Besides that, I can see he's doing a good job updating his player with 3 activity checks already and all the tasks for first time member done. The lack of media content might hurt his chances to go in the first round but he won't stay on the board for too long

Kevin Maddox
D
Offensive d-man

Strengths
•Really good at making quick outlet passes to his forwards (70 PA)
Weaknesses
•There are some pretty big and physical forwards in the SMJHL, will definately need to work on his balance and get stronger (55 ST)
Draft projection
2nd-3rd rnd
It's the second player I had to cherry pick a weakness strats, it's one of the best starting build I've seen in my opinion. Toxic signed up pretty late compared to most rookies in this draft but still had time to write something about his player which will help his draft stock. This might be the smallest draft we have in the last 5 seasons but there are a lot of promising new faces and Toxic is one of them.

Cash Savage
LW
Sniper

Strengths
•One of the best forward with the puck in this draft, lots of dangle moves and a hard snap shot(70 PH SC)
Weaknesses
•Really unreliable in his own end, you can’t play him against the opposite best line or he will get exposed (40 DF)
Draft projection
2nd or 4th
Cash looked like a promising first gen player up until that infamous GSHL thread. He was doing amazingly posting 2 articles giving more info about his player and doing all the things to get all the available TPE. But that thread changed a lot of things. It looked like Cash might be done with the SHL after what's been said in there. I'm hoping it's not the case because he looks like a quality member.

Rahotep Tutankhamun
RW
Power forward

Strengths
•At 6’6’’ 250 lbs, it's hard to get the puck away from him. Also use his size advantage to outmuscle opposing d-men (65 ST CK)
Weaknesses
•Poor passer and puck carrier, relies a lot on his teammates to generate offense
Draft projection
2nd or 4th rnd
This is my only 2nd edition doing these kind of articles, let just say I didn't expect to write about a same member twice in a row. OriginsZ recreated last season as a goalie and poor Petr Hasek is already retired. He explained why he wasn’t earning TPE at a good rate by the lack of motivation being a back up goalie. In my opinion, I thought it was a valid point and completely understand his decision to try as a forward this time around. Time will tell if SMJHL owners will be hesitant to draft him early or not.

Benjamin Blue
G
Hybrid

Strengths
At 6’6’’, he covers a lot of the net and his great glove makes him really hard to beat him topshelf(75 HS)
Weaknesses
•His size is also a disavantage as he's pretty slow in his lateral movements (50 SK)
Draft projection
3rd rnd
BoucherFan12 has been on the site since May 2017 and is already recreating. From the looks of it, he must have gone inactive with his former player having only a total of 39 posts. I really can't tell what happened but it could definately hurt his draft stock. But at the same time there are only 4 goalies available and 2 of them seem inactive. This should provide a great opportunity for Blue to get a starter job right away as PGF lost Tommy Tuck and it's most likely gonna be between Vilde and him for that spot.

Kata Vilde
G
Butterfly

Strengths
•He sees the puck very well through traffic and screens (77 RT)
•Doesn’t allow too many rebounds in the slot (77 RB)
Weaknesses
•Not the most athletic goalie (50 SK 72 AG)
Draft projection
3rd
It's really hard to judge the draft projection when it comes to goalies. There’s literally only 16 spots and being a backup is not the most fun. The s38 SMJHL draft was deep in goalies, there was no starting spots for any s39 goaltenders. I think the timing to create a goalie for this draft is a lot better as we're starting to see some guys getting called up in the SHL like Tommy Tuck. Anyway, belgarat is a former Challenge Cup champion who has been around since January 2015. It seems to be his first go between the pipes, hopefully he likes it and stick around as he seems to be a well respected member in this community.

Aiden Elswick
RW
Sniper

Strengths
• Does a lot of things well, nice balance starting build (6 attributes 60+)
Weaknesses
•Would benefit from using his size advantage more(40 CK)
Draft projection
3rd
TheMemeMaesteo looks like an another promising new member. With 17 posts since joining 5 days ago, it shows me he must have done most of the tasks for new players. If he did well in the IP threads, I wouldn’t be surprised if he goes in the 2nd rnd as the activity level is there, especially being one of the last eligible player.

Kaare Aleksandersen
D
Offensive d-man

Strengths
•Has a rocket of a one timer, can already be used on both the PP and PK (69 SC DF)
Weaknesses
•Get easily burned by speedy wingers, not that great with the puck for an offensive d-man (40 SK 55 PH)
Draft projection
3rd-4th rnd
It's never easy for a new member who is one of the last to join a draft to distinguish himself from the others. But still, 11 posts mean he's doing most of the tasks to earn TPE. Last time I checked, I didn't see any media from novaquasar. He might be too unknown to end up selected in the first 3 rounds.

Alfons Ackermann
RW
Two-way fwd

Strengths
•You just can't leave this guy alone in the slot, it's almost a sure goal every time he gets the puck ( 75 SC)
Weaknesses
•Doesn’t see the ice very well causing him to miss easy passes to teammates (45 PA)
Draft projection
3rd-4th
IAmAGoatAMA could be someone you could consider a bit risky. His last player Christian Petersen retired in a pretty controversial way. There aren't many details besides it was to spite the Seattle owner. We will never know for sure who is right or wrong in this story but I'm sure some teams might now be hesitant to draft Ackermann in the first few rounds.

Mister Shit
D
Two-way d-man

Strengths
•He’s great on the powerplay with his heavy and accurate slapshot (70 SC)
Weaknesses
•Have a hard time to cover his guy in front of the net with his lack of strength (41 ST)
Draft projection
4th rnd
Oh god… where to start? Let's just say Mr.Shit is quite a controversial figure. Some believe he's a multi account who is just trolling. If he's really a QC, well let just say he doesn't help our reputation. The guy has already been suspended for one week, I just don't see him staying around for much longer. But hey maybe it's just an act as he wants to play for one team and he's tanking his value and he will turn out to be the best player in this rookie class!!! Or not…

Steven Moore
G
Hybrid

Strengths
•Athletic goalie who is really fast in his crease (65 AG)
Weaknesses
•He’s a pretty small goalie at 5’11, gets scored on too many times high blocker side (65 SZ)
Draft projection
4th rnd
There's only 4 goalies in this draft class and two of them already seem inactive. It's a shame because compared to last season, there are some open spots. maxcrazy sound really excited when he joined but only posted 6 times since registrating his goalie. But the good news is he logged in recently and even created his updated page, so with some guidance there's still some hope he might stick around.

Lucas Rammer
RW
Power forward

Strengths
• A surprisingly good skater for a 6’5’’ 250 lbs guy (70 SK)
Weaknesses
• You would expect a guy with this size being more physical (55 CK)
Draft projection
4th
Getting used to this website at the beginning is not easy at all. It takes some time to figure most of the things and sometimes new members abandon pretty fast. I'm hoping it's not the case here but it still looks like tangboynyc is already done here.

Kade Ryley
D
Offensive d-man

Strengths
•Really good against the pressure of opposing forwards, really good at carrying the puck out of his zone (75 PH)
Weaknesses
•He needs to get stronger as a smallish d-man he gets easily pushed aside (40 ST)
Draft projection
4th rnd
Unfortunately, ReptileGaming has been pretty much MIA since creating his player. 4 of his 7 posts are in his roster page. I'm also assuming he didn’t do any tasks to earn TPE. All of this make it more than likely Ryley will be one of the last player drafted. He's still logging in so maybe he didn’t give up. I know how hard it is at first to figure things out so maybe it's only a matter of time until he gets going.

Khalil Anthony
G
Players build

Hybrid
Strengths
•Great glove, sees the puck very well at all times (75 HS RT)
•Good rebound control (75 RB)
Weaknesses
• Beaten rather easily against quick wraps (65 AG)
Draft projection
4th rnd
Angello is the first eligible player for this upcoming draft. It usually means a member has an early start to have more activity checks and training than most other rookies. Unfortunately, he didn't use this opportunity as he didn’t log in since creating his new player. It doesn’t look good at all and it seems this player's career is over even before the draft happened.</center>

[Image: opt6vpu.jpg]

I love reading how good our draftee's were! Great article!

[Image: WtrC9qy.png]

FalconsJapanpride