Create Account

SHL Destinations

Phil Schenn's SHL Destinations

10. Platoon
I simply do not want to be a part of the Platoon, enough said.

9. :comets:
This is my least favourite team in the Western conference and I am not a big fan of Edmonton. Plus they have good depth on RW.

8. Rage
They are a team that is Defensive minded which is not what my player is about so I can't see Phil Schenn being a part of the Rage

7. Dragons
Although I like the Organization and the Managment in Calgary I don't find them as active as some other Teams I like

6. Chiefs
I like the Chiefs and their Management but they have good Depth on RW which doesn't make me as interested as other teams i like

5. Panthers
The Panthers don't have much depth on RW which is the main reason why they are number 5. The Panthers wouldn't be a good or a bad team to get drafted by

4. Jets
The Winnepeg Jets have good depth on RW but I like their team and the Management plus they are a very succesful team as they won it all last year.

3. :kings:
I Love the Las Angelas Kings Management and organization which is why I would like to get Drafted by the Kings. Although there RW depth has Duddy and Cassidy

2. Steelhawks
I like the Steelhawks roster and organization plus they do not have great RW depth. I also love the City of Hamilton so it would be nice to get drafted there

1. Stars
I like the North Star`s management and organization. Toronto Is My favourite City as well. I used to watch the Torornto North Star`s games all the time when i was a little kid and it would be a dream come true to be drafted onto the Toronto North Stars organization

Quote:Originally posted by philthethrill81@Jun 6 2012, 07:19 PM
Phil Schenn's SHL Destinations

10. Platoon

9.  :comets:
This is my least favourite team in the Western conference and I am not a big fan of Edmonton. Plus they have good depth on RW.

8. Rage
They are a team that is Defensive minded which is not what my player is about so I can't see Phil Schenn being a part of the Rage

7. Dragons
Although I like the Organization and the Managment in Calgary I don't find them as active as some other Teams I like

6.  Chiefs
I like the Chiefs and their Management but they have good Depth on RW which doesn't make me as interested as other teams i like

5.  Panthers
The Panthers don't have much depth on RW which is the main reason why they are number 5. The Panthers wouldn't be a good or a bad team to get drafted by

4.  Jets
The Winnepeg Jets have good depth on RW but I like their team and the Management plus they are a very succesful team as they won it all last year.

3.  :kings:
I Love the Las Angelas Kings Management and organization which is why I would like to get Drafted by the Kings. Although there RW depth has Duddy and Cassidy

2.  Steelhawks
I like the Steelhawks roster and organization plus they do not have great RW depth. I also love the City of Hamilton so it would be nice to get drafted there

1.  Stars
I like the North Star`s  management and organization. Toronto Is My favourite City as well. I used to watch the Torornto North Star`s  games all the time when i was a little kid and it would be a dream come true to be drafted onto the Toronto North Stars organization
The Rage may be defensive minded but we have some offensive players on the team now. Keep your options open, kid.

Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights
[Image: VZtEodi.png]
[Image: 1n0REYx.png]

RIP Dangel. See you on the other side, brother

Quote:Originally posted by philthethrill81@Jun 6 2012, 08:19 PM

10. Platoon
That is not a statement though, at least give a reason why

Quote:Originally posted by Seth@Jun 6 2012, 07:32 PM

That is not a statement though, at least give a reason why
how can it not be a statement, he fully just stated that he doesn't want to play there, that's a statement lol

Quote:Originally posted by jkrever@Jun 6 2012, 08:20 PM

how can it not be a statement, he fully just stated that he doesn't want to play there, that's a statement lol

Yeahthat

Phil, I used to like u <_< :(

[Image: 53381_s.gif]

[Image: 49370_s.gif]

[Image: uKp7Piy.png]

Code:
1. Team Canada , Benjamin Wong 1 (Jay McDonald) at 8:49
first ever Canadian Olympic goal

lol coolstar you are part of there depth on RW

Quote:Originally posted by philthethrill81@Jun 6 2012, 08:25 PM
lol coolstar you are part of there depth on RW

Ranking us last with one of the worst statements I've ever seen <_<

Quote:

10.&nbsp; Platoon

[Image: 53381_s.gif]

[Image: 49370_s.gif]

[Image: uKp7Piy.png]

Code:
1. Team Canada , Benjamin Wong 1 (Jay McDonald) at 8:49
first ever Canadian Olympic goal

Quote:Originally posted by jkrever@Jun 6 2012, 08:20 PM

seth doesn't understand the meaning of some words

[Image: S3zuZxo.png]
[Image: 10cjae8.png]

Stars are my first choice too :3

Quote:Originally posted by Munk@Jun 6 2012, 08:34 PM
Stars are my first choice too :3
:wub:

Quote:Originally posted by jkrever@Jun 6 2012, 09:20 PM

So if someone states on national talk radio, that President Obama is doing a bad job and nothing else, we are just going to accept that statement? Whenever someone makes a point, there must be more than just a personal feeling for an opinion.

Quote:Originally posted by Seth@Jun 6 2012, 08:40 PM

So if someone states on national talk radio, that President Obama is doing a bad job and nothing else, we are just going to accept that statement? Whenever someone makes a point, there must be more than just a personal feeling for an opinion.
I never said you have to accept it

Quote:Originally posted by jkrever@Jun 6 2012, 09:41 PM

I never said you have to accept it
All I am stating is, if someone is going to make as large as a statement as that there needs to be substance for the reasoning.

Quote:Originally posted by Seth@Jun 6 2012, 08:44 PM

All I am stating is, if someone is going to make as large as a statement as that there needs to be substance for the reasoning.
how? it's his own personal preference. he's not slandering them, he's not saying they're a terrible organization, he's saying he doesn't want to play there and that's perfectly fine. it's not really a large statement, it's like saying "my favourite colour is blue"