Create Account

SHL Destinations

Quote:Originally posted by jkrever@Jun 6 2012, 09:46 PM

how? it's his own personal preference. he's not slandering them, he's not saying they're a terrible organization, he's saying he doesn't want to play there and that's perfectly fine. it's not really a large statement, it's like saying "my favourite colour is blue"
Not saying he is slandering them, but if I was simply told a prospect does not want to play here, I would want to be enlightened as to why.

Quote:Originally posted by Munk@Jun 6 2012, 08:34 PM
Stars are my first choice too :3

call me sexist but I like the jets a bit more

[Image: S3zuZxo.png]
[Image: 10cjae8.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Daco@Jun 6 2012, 06:56 PM

call me sexist but I like the jets a bit more

we must rock paper scissors to see who we follow, me or you.

Please don't come to Hamilton

Quote:Originally posted by philthethrill81@Jun 6 2012, 06:19 PM
Phil Schenn's SHL Destinations

2.  Steelhawks
I like the Steelhawks roster and organization plus they do not have great RW depth. I also love the City of Hamilton so it would be nice to get drafted there
Umm, The Steelhawks have 2 superstar Right Wings in Martucci and Linsday, I would say that is depth. Overall, good article though

Quote:Originally posted by Syckez@Jun 6 2012, 10:04 PM

Umm, The Steelhawks have 2 superstar Right Wings in Martucci and Linsday, I would say that is depth. Overall, good article though
Yeahthat

Quote:Originally posted by kebrik@Jun 6 2012, 11:05 PM

Yeahthat
Not to mention Richter

Quote:Originally posted by Corcoran@Jun 6 2012, 07:18 PM

Not to mention Richter
and O'Keefe

[Image: 17307_s.gif]

StarsnorwayRenegades // PLAYER PAGE || UPDATES \\ RenegadesnorwayStars

Quote:Originally posted by philthethrill81@Jun 6 2012, 07:19 PM
Phil Schenn's SHL Destinations

10. Platoon
I simply do not want to be a part of the Platoon, enough said.

9.  :comets:
This is my least favourite team in the Western conference and I am not a big fan of Edmonton. Plus they have good depth on RW.

8. Rage
They are a team that is Defensive minded which is not what my player is about so I can't see Phil Schenn being a part of the Rage

7. Dragons
Although I like the Organization and the Managment in Calgary I don't find them as active as some other Teams I like

6.  Chiefs
I like the Chiefs and their Management but they have good Depth on RW which doesn't make me as interested as other teams i like

5.  Panthers
The Panthers don't have much depth on RW which is the main reason why they are number 5. The Panthers wouldn't be a good or a bad team to get drafted by

4.  Jets
The Winnepeg Jets have good depth on RW but I like their team and the Management plus they are a very succesful team as they won it all last year.

3.  :kings:
I Love the Las Angelas Kings Management and organization which is why I would like to get Drafted by the Kings. Although there RW depth has Duddy and Cassidy

2.  Steelhawks
I like the Steelhawks roster and organization plus they do not have great RW depth. I also love the City of Hamilton so it would be nice to get drafted there

1.  Stars
I like the North Star`s  management and organization. Toronto Is My favourite City as well. I used to watch the Torornto North Star`s  games all the time when i was a little kid and it would be a dream come true to be drafted onto the Toronto North Stars organization

Cassidy plays LW FWIW
Gibby is our second line RW.

oh lol

Quote:Originally posted by Corcoran@Jun 6 2012, 10:18 PM

Not to mention Richter
Who? lol

Quote:Originally posted by raymond3000@Jun 7 2012, 12:09 AM

and O'Keefe
and Wissink