Create Account

Werewolf Game 7 Sign Ups

Alright, back again after a month to try something new.

New, old, whatever... read this as rules are changing for this game.

If you've played before, feel free to sign up, but try and wait until maybe tonight or tomorrow to sign up. I'd like to see SOME new guys.

Caps out at 16/17 players.

Rules HERE

RULES SPECIFIC TO THIS GAME:
For this game we will be REVEALING THE ROLE OF WHOMEVER DIES!
There WILL be a host of random roles, as well as vanilla town roles.

And never before seen... YOU MAY PM OTHER PLAYERS.

HOWEVER. If you are sending a PM, you MUST tell me that you're sending one. Example: "Hey Durden, I'm sending a PM to Raven. Thanks!"

I'll post in the forum "WoZy sent a message to Raven".

This might not be posted right as I get it (work, duh.) but I'll do my best. This is a crazy rule/change, so make sure you're up for it.

<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>However, IF YOU PM A WOLF, THEY WILL BE TOLD YOUR ROLE. DO NOT send PMs all wimbly nimbly. They have a purpose.

Within PMs, you MAY NOT send screenshots of anything from outside what is posted on the forum. No sending a screenshot of my message to you about your role. This is a game. Have fun with it and don't resort to cheating.

The majority of the game should still be on the forum. </span>

And as usual... do NOT sign up if you can't get in the thread and talk to people. You will literally ruin the game for a lot of people. Seriously. Game start will really depend on when we get people. Might start today and first vote will be tomorrow. I'm not sure yet.

List of players:
<a href='index.php?showuser=2723' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-59'>cpetrella</a>
<a href='index.php?showuser=2958' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>iamslm22</a>
<a href='index.php?showuser=1352' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-8'>ArGarBarGar</a>
<a href='index.php?showuser=2536' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-10'>TheWoZy</a>
<a href='index.php?showuser=2310' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-10'>JKortesi81</a>
<a href='index.php?showuser=2638' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-56'>TheDangaZone</a>
<a href='index.php?showuser=2572' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-56'>DrunkenTeddy</a>
<a href='index.php?showuser=2646' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-10'>Sleepy</a>
<a href='index.php?showuser=1353' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-14'>Mook</a>
<a href='index.php?showuser=2875' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-62'>FlappyGiraffe</a>
<a href='index.php?showuser=3013' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-62'>Cash Savage</a>
<a href='index.php?showuser=3008' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-62'>Troy_McClure03</a>
<a href='index.php?showuser=3019' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-62'>Fire-Bred</a>
<a href='index.php?showuser=1891' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-66'>Dangles13</a>
<a href='index.php?showuser=2509' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-62'>CFJ</a>

Update PageWhalers | Wolfpack | Player Page

Jack Durden:

Season 24 - *4 Star Cup Champions - Vancouver Whalers*
Season 36 - *Challenge Cup Champions - Texas Renegades*
Season 36 - *Anton Razov Trophy Winner - Playoff MVP - Texas Renegades*
Season 41 - *IIHF Gold Medalist - Team United Kingdom*
Season 41 - *Triple Gold Member*
**Vancouver Whalers Hall of Fame**
**Texas Renegades Hall of Fame**
**Hall of Fame Member**

Sign me up

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]
[Image: 7925.png]
Thanks to @karey and @JSS for the sigs!

Former USA Fed Head, Carolina Kraken Co-GM, Tampa Bay Barracuda GM

In

Yup

Alonzo Garbanzo Final Tallies (Among Defensemen):
2nd in Goals (208), All-Time Assists Leader (765)*, All-Time Points Leader (973), 3rd in Hits (2587), All-Time Blocked Shots Leader (1882)*
*All-Time Leader Among All Skaters
Player Profile | Update Thread
[Image: IeEV7Iv.png]

Wow Durden mentioned me

I guess I'll join

[Image: capybar22_600.png]

Let's gooooo

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page

<a href='index.php?showuser=1730' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>Durden</a> - before the game starts a quick questions. Lets say Wozy is a WW and PMs me. I then respond. Does he get to know my role? I would assume no - that only happens to the initiator of the PMs.

Quote:Originally posted by iamslm22@May 22 2018, 10:02 AM
<a href='index.php?showuser=1730' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>Durden</a> -&nbsp; before the game starts a quick questions. Lets say Wozy is a WW and PMs me. I then respond. Does he get to know my role? I would assume no - that only happens to the initiator of the PMs.

I'm not sure... depends on how you guys want to approach it. YOU would have to make that call to reply or ignore him.

We can take a poll on it?

Jack Durden:

**Hall of Fame Member**

Quote:Originally posted by iamslm22@May 22 2018, 09:02 AM
<a href='index.php?showuser=1730' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>Durden</a> -&nbsp; before the game starts a quick questions. Lets say Wozy is a WW and PMs me. I then respond. Does he get to know my role? I would assume no - that only happens to the initiator of the PMs.
Im never the WW

[Image: capybar22_600.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Durden@May 22 2018, 09:32 AM

I'm not sure... depends on how you guys want to approach it. YOU would have to make that call to reply or ignore him.

We can take a poll on it?

I think only the initiator should have role revealed if the recipient is a WW - otherwise I think the WW will PM to fish for info

Quote:Originally posted by iamslm22@May 22 2018, 10:44 AM

I think only the initiator should have role revealed if the recipient is a WW - otherwise I think the WW will PM to fish for info

That could be a strategy though.

If Wozy is a wolf and PMs everyone.... you'll see in the thread that wozy PMed everyone.

Jack Durden:

**Hall of Fame Member**

I’ll give it a shot over here again.

[Image: thedangazone.gif]

Sounds confusing, but okay

[Image: DrunkenTeddy.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  |  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

Quote:Originally posted by DrunkenTeddy@May 22 2018, 11:09 AM
Sounds confusing, but okay

What's confusing? What can I clarify?

Jack Durden:

**Hall of Fame Member**

Quote:Originally posted by Durden@May 22 2018, 07:19 AM

What's confusing? What can I clarify?
It's early in the morning after a long weekend, everything is confusing. I need coffee.

[Image: DrunkenTeddy.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  |  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]