Create Account

IIHF S41 hosted by team austria

Beautiful work Izzy
Towel

Gojets Gojets Gojets

[Image: bonk.gif]
Sigs by @FlappyGiraffe,  @Steelhead77,  @ToeDragon84, @slothfacekilla, @Wasty and other dude I need to find your name

Lil' Manius

Big Manius

Teams should be arriving to Austria within the next few days!

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

Wow incredible

Small note: I stopped being Germany head probably around s34, it could be later than that but Idk if I had a single convo with sleepy, maybe one. I know I didn’t do anything under tomen but still held the title

[Image: 34964_s.gif]
[Image: thd650h.png]
Affiliate of:
syndicate Steelhawks Whalers

Quote:Originally posted by kit@Jun 17 2018, 08:26 AM
Wow incredible

Small note: I stopped being Germany head probably around s34, it could be later than that but Idk if I had a single convo with sleepy, maybe one. I know I didn’t do anything under tomen but still held the title
Yeah you were Co under my tenure I just chose to be a tyrant and do everything myself >Smile

[Image: KSelich.gif]
Thank you all for the amazing sigs & player cards
Germany Citadelles  Stampede [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: Raptors.png][Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: eE2UQZC.png] Stampede Citadelles Germany

3. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 5 (Maximilian Wachter, Alexis Metzler) at 16:25
5. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 6 (Steven Stamkos Jr., Brynjar Tusk) at 19:48
8. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 7 (Brynjar Tusk, Alexis Metzler) at 13:55
9. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 8 (Anton Fedorov, Mikelis Grundmanis) at 15:12
10. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 9 (Dickie Pecker) at 19:43 (Empty Net)

buying season tickets now

Pretty good prices for the nosebleeds I guess :unsure:

MWHazard Wrote:i'll playwith anyone
playing with my teammates is part of the intangibles I bring to the table
i play with them a lot.
they didn't like it at first
but after a while, it just felt normal
Justice,Sep 18 2016, 02:09 PM Wrote:4-0 and 0-4 aren't that different tbh
McJesus - Today at 10:38 PM Wrote:FIRE EGGY
HIRE ARTY
[Image: xuHy0EF.png]
[Image: Artermis.gif]
(This post was last modified: 06-27-2018, 01:36 AM by DeletedAtUserRequest.)

[Image: u0VKM9t.jpg]

At 9:23 AM on an American Airlines Boeing 737, team United States was the first nation to arrive in Austria for the upcoming IIHF tournament. Team USA will be staying at the Bitties Hotel in Vienna just blocks from the Lord-vader Dome where coach Kortesi has booked there first Team practice for tomorrow afternoon. Team Captain Alexis Metzler and linemate Charles Walker are both in Vienna along with maligned team mate Logen Jensen.

[Image: TeamUnitedStates.png]

[Image: 0G06nfl.png]

Knights|Dragons|Austria
(This post was last modified: 06-27-2018, 01:36 AM by DeletedAtUserRequest.)

[Image: csa-czech-airlines-.jpg]

Team Czechoslovakia landed at Lukas Berger International Airport in Salzburg Austria, 15 minutes past the hour of 8PM to a large alligiant of fans who made the long trip to the tournament. The Czechs have been the talk of the federation..landing 4 high profiled international free agents in Piotr Czerkawski, Tokek Takshak, Ben Holtby and Soren Kierkegaard.. while nabbing the most notable transfer of the offseason in build around defenseman Brady McIntrye. The Czechs are set to hit the ice for their first practice, tomorrow at 2:20 PM.

[Image: TeamCzechoslovakia.png]

[Image: qzZel3Y.png]

Knights|Dragons|Austria
(This post was last modified: 06-27-2018, 01:37 AM by DeletedAtUserRequest.)

[Image: H9Ith7N.jpg]

We are just 4 days away from the start the S41 round robin qualifiers as 9 of 12 teams have committed to a 20 man roster, landed in Austria and have begun to practice at the Lord-Vader dome! This leaves the Canadians, Swedes and the Norwegians as the only teams left to file their IIHF paperwork and make the trip in.

Norway could be giving Jean-Luc Reflieux an extra day or 2 after winning the Challenge Cup through a long and grueling SHL post season... or for Big Manius to complete his SHL retirement papers. Theres been no word out of Canada or Sweden on their schedule or arrival to the tourney.

In this new era of the IIHF with host nations and intense media coverage.. One can only speculate whether early team arrivals to acclimate and practice equals better tournament preperation and greater success... 
</div>

[Image: EKyaC8r.png]

Knights|Dragons|Austria

<a href='index.php?showuser=2585' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-59'>Mike Izzy</a> team USA actually resolved the issue amicably with our Buffalo Bros regardless of how the IIHF team ruled on their refusal to play. It should be noted in your scathing and unfortunately speculative report. Furthermore, opinion of Jensen is improving as well within the locker room even if he does not come around very often.

/spin

[Image: T8nB5Dn.png][Image: KXZ8h4k.png]
[Image: duderino.gif]

Clint Eastwood, Jun 10 2018,  09:36 AM Wrote:Can't buy love, but love can buy a lot.

Can't believe I am gonna be 4th line for the 3rd year in a row.

Quote:Originally posted by kckolbe@Jun 23 2018, 05:22 PM
Can't believe I am gonna be 4th line for the 3rd year in a row.

That's actually just a projection. I have you on the third line to start.

Clint Eastwood, Jun 10 2018,  09:36 AM Wrote:Can't buy love, but love can buy a lot.

Quote:Originally posted by Dude@Jun 23 2018, 06:15 PM
<a href='index.php?showuser=2585' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-59'>Mike Izzy</a> team USA actually resolved the issue amicably with our Buffalo Bros regardless of how the IIHF team ruled on their refusal to play. It should be noted in your scathing and unfortunately speculative report. Furthermore, opinion of Jensen is improving as well within the locker room even if he does not come around very often.

/spin

The IIHF S41 opening ceremony post is end to end coverage from the team by team reviews all the way through the round robin (which includes daily game recaps) ending with the gold medal game... and with that comes unpresidented media hoopla, one which all teams must work their way through!

Knights|Dragons|Austria

Quote:Originally posted by Mike Izzy@Jun 23 2018, 05:47 PM

The IIHF S41 opening ceremony post is end to end coverage from the team by team reviews all the way through the round robin (which includes daily game recaps) ending with the gold medal game... and with that comes unpresidented media hoopla, one which all teams must work their way through!

Which is why I presented you some more info in media character.

Quote:Originally posted by Dude@Jun 23 2018, 06:51 PM

Which is why I presented you some more info in media character.

Certified United States response Cheers

Knights|Dragons|Austria
(This post was last modified: 06-27-2018, 01:37 AM by DeletedAtUserRequest.)

[Image: urban20120601-01-025.jpg?itok=XDKBDo4e]

7:01 PM EST: In front of a standing room only press corps, The IIHF commishioner revealed the teams in group A and B for the upcoming round robin tournament!

Group A
[Image: TeamGermany.png]
[Image: TeamAustria.png]
[Image: TeamRussia.png]
[Image: TeamSweden.png]
[Image: TeamUnitedKingdom.png]

Group B
[Image: TeamCanada.png]
[Image: TeamIreland.png]
[Image: TeamCzechoslovakia.png]
[Image: TeamFinland.png]