Create Account

Team Latvia - Passion No Boarders!

<u><b><div align="center">Team Latvia - Passion No Boarders!</b></u>[Image: kire.png][Image: clijsters.png]</div>

Alright, alright, everyone calm down! I know you all want to play for teams like Canada, US, Germany and so on. But give me a moment to tell you why you should forget about all of those teams and play for TEAM LATVIA!

Okey, so how many IIHF teams do we have? Twelve? Cool, I will give you twelve reasons why you should choose to play for Team Latvia and not any other!

No worries, if you do not want to read you can listen to it or do both - audio version!

[Image: image.jpg]
1. Let’s start with the basics! You are a player, you’re here to get better, to enjoy yourself and how can you do that if you do not get ice time? Exactly, what I am saying – it is easy to make roster in Team Latvia. We have our young players, we have our veteran players you can have fun, you can learn and the main thing you dont have to warm the bench while you do all those things!

2. We are the hardest working team out there! You don’t think so? Okey, how about this then!? Why Latvia is barely on anyones radar when it comes to choosing IIHF team!? You get it right, because everyone wants to join a team that is already completed and just get those medals with not much work. On Team Latvia you have to work extra hard for that success and that is what makes character. So be strong and and make a strong character instead of being like others!

3. Team Latvia is for leaders not for followers! If you’re a follower, we do not want you! If you’re a leader or want to be a leader, come and join us! All the other teams are like these commercial gyms that everyone knows about and they go there cuz everyone else goes there. Team Latvia on the other hand is the proper gym, a barbell gym, where when you enter you can smell in the air the work that is put into it. Just heavy weights and loads will power!

4. Rye bread! We eat a lot of rye bread! That is the only real bread for hardcore people! Darker the rye bread, better it is! There is nothing else to add to it. Oh, and we drink good beer as well. Technically the origin of a beer drink is made from rye bread! So that just prooves that rye bread is the best!

5. All those stupid jokes about Latvians...they are true! We do eat potatoes and we are poor but not cuz we do not have the option, naaah, we choose to eat mainly potatoes and be poor. Why you ask? That shows our dedication and hardship!

6. By now you probably have already looked at our teams success rate. Yeah, sure we only have two gold medals and nothing else for many seasons – not impressive? You are looking at it wrong! There is no such thing as second or third best team! There is only the best team – so we go for all or nothing!

7. We are family! When you become part of Team Latvia you join a team and small family at the same time! We will help you, we will guide you and we will stand by you!

8. We speak Russian! Well, at least some of us do, so if you had idea of joining Team Russia, forget about it, just join Team Latvia and we will speak in Russian with you if you like. It does not matter, we will give you the same experience!

9. You like swag? Good! We have freshly made team signatures for every team member! Trust me – they are sexy as hell!

10. We are active! Most of the players that are on the roster are active and that means we are growing as individuals and team by every season. And by being active we are making sure that there is future for us.

11. We actually took our time to make this recruitment invitation! How many others have done that!? Okey, sure there are few but still, none of them gave you twelve reasons why to join!

12. It is not long before we take another gold – so what are you waiting for? Contact any of the Team Latvia managers and start wearing red white read and Im not talking about Team Austria! Thanks for hosting tho!

That’s it! If these 12 reasons are not good enough for you to join Team Latvia then go **** **** *** **** *** *** I hope you got all of that!

<div align="center">[Image: Marius.png][Image: hale.png]</div>

Knights - Player Page - Update Page - Knights

[Image: 47963_s.gif]

I can give you all the 13th reason so we can relate to that TV show everyone is going crazy for, but just relate in the name and reason count not the rest of that crazy shit.

The memes. Oh they can get ugly, but we ain't no pussies. And.. well.. ME. B)

[Image: 32882_s.gif]

Oliver Pettyfer / Isaac Cormier Hale / Eva Lykke Aparjode

It’s no Germany but I guess Latvia is kind of neat Wink
Those sigs are straight fire though.

Thanks for the sig ragnar!
[Image: scholz.png]

pride Armada  Player Page || Update Page  Germany pride

Join Team Latvia! You will not regret it!
Latvia Latvia

[Image: 47052_s.gif]
[Image: 3NfeQdx.png]
[Image: rwzgzyB.png]
[Image: ju78wnC.png]

[Image: Yztckjo.png] [Image: PlcJv9V.png]

Our discord is pretty active I would say and we have really amazing people with us!

Japanese goaltender - Keisuke Suzuki

Japan Timber

Former winger for Chicago Syndicate - Romualds Loks

Latvia syndicate Militia

Also a SHL, SMJHL and IIHF Champion with Intars Ogle

Latvia  Steelhawks

[Image: b6RVUUV.png]
By teztify

We also speak english in the discord/LR if that's still a thing people are worried about.

[Image: Oqsvuu4.png]
FranceCitadellesPanthersScarecrowsCitadellesPanthersScarecrowsCitadellesPanthersFrance

Quote:Originally posted by enigmatic@Jun 19 2018, 05:26 AM
We also speak english in the discord/LR if that's still a thing people are worried about.

But memes is so much more universal.

[Image: 3GSD0dd.gif]
[Image: m1IMt5k.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by InciteHysteria@Jun 19 2018, 08:58 AM
But memes is so much more universal.
Oh don't worry there are plenty of dank memes.

[Image: Oqsvuu4.png]
FranceCitadellesPanthersScarecrowsCitadellesPanthersScarecrowsCitadellesPanthersFrance

I can vouch on behalf of all English only speaking members of Latvia, I can't remember the last time people weren't speaking English.

Being on this building team is a lot of fun, and the best part is, all the members on the team are either league leaders with jobs, or very active vets who are willing to help.

Our team is looking good, and it's so satisfying beating one of the powerhouses with an underdog lineup Smile

Yeah, we are pretty cool