Create Account

Build Similarity Score

1. The Dude (92.6)
2. Sami Owens (92.2)
3. Charles Walker (92.1)
4. Raven Silverwing (87.0)
5. Alek Koivu (86.4)

Most of my top comparisons are defensemen despite me being a forward. Probably due to that defense strength.

RenegadesUsaRenegadesUsaRenegadesUsaRenegadesUsaRenegadesUsa
[Image: GkHz3HI.png]

[Image: T8nB5Dn.png][Image: KXZ8h4k.png]

Top 5
1. Renegades - Conklin Owen - 76.7 (S30, Sniper)
2. Stars - Bobby Watson - 71.1 (S38, Sniper)
3. Platoon - Mikko Linna - 71.1 (S28, Two-Way Forward)
4. Blizzard - Cory Knouse - 70.3 (S32, Two-Way Forward)
5. Wolfpack - Xander Green - 69.9 (S34, Playmaker)

Interesting how there's only one other playmaker on this list. Great sheet ck!

[Image: leblaVa.gif]
Shoutout to @adamantium for the sig! <3

Quote:Originally posted by GoonerBear@Jun 20 2018, 10:40 PM

In the original view-only spreadsheet, click on File > Make a Copy, then name it what you want to. Access the copy from your Google Sheets folder.

Next, go into the "Current" tab on the copy and check your player's build. You can run this for the build you have or change your player's build a bit, perhaps the one you will get in the next update. This is the only tab you need to change anything in. For a defenseman like your player, for best results, build like you will redistribute points in unnecessary categories, such as penalty shot and face offs.

Finally, in the "Test" tab, enter your player's name in the top bar where the example name is. The list on the left is for skaters and the right is for goalies.

Once you have finished that, do something else for half an hour at least because this takes a while. Don't forget about it for too long, though.

Also, don't rearrange anything by alphabetical order. Or at all.

Ypu da real MVP, brother.

Shout out to ml002, schultzy, slashacm, tedward!
[Image: blastmeaway.gif]

[Image: f4IDm9I.jpg] I [Image: specterspp.png] I [Image: czechup.png] I [Image: gs89eGV.png] I [Image: f4IDm9I.jpg]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

09-05-2018, 10:04 PMBeaver Wrote: Wow look what the PT affiliation has done to our pristine league.
12-19-2018, 12:31 AMBeaver Wrote: I personally blame the PT affiliation for handing out massive amounts of free TPE to all these players, inflating the TPE they're at when they get called up.
[Image: Capture21.PNG?width=400&height=90]

Top 5 are:

1. Justin Siddles - 88.7
2. Markus Meliodas - 87.4
3. Victor Vorkampher - 84.7
4. Zach Evans - 83.7
5. John Langabeer - 81.5

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria