Create Account

S42 Reddit Rookie Fantasy Signups
(This post was last modified: 07-06-2018, 07:36 AM by Avakael.)

Threads going up a couple days early in case time zones happen the way they normally do and I'm not here to put it up when everyone shows up.

If you're newly brought in from reddit and want to give SHL fantasy a go this season (and you should, because there's a free $1,000,000 in it for you for completing the draft and uncapped TPE for placing 1st through 4th out of 8), post here.

Read the "One Stop SHL Fantasy Information Shop" sticky in this subforum for everything you need to know about how fantasy works.

Your groups will have to start a little later than the main pool groups, and thus won't be subject to the procedures on wrapping up the picking quickly after the second and third sims; in exchange, however, you won't be eligible for prizes for topping leaguewide statistics.

~

Groups will be started when possible after the main pool groups have commenced, all the way up to 12:00AM EST on the 10th of July.

[Image: avakaelsig.gif]

I’m in

[Image: 7eETdF8.png]
Falcons

Gimme gimme

Updated the date, sorry- y'all have until the 10th, not the 2nd.

[Image: avakaelsig.gif]

I'll play.

Sounds good to me, I'll join.

I'm in

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

I would like to lose please Smile

I don't know anything but I'm always game Smile

Can't be that hard, sign me up

[Image: lespoils.gif]

I'm in! Smile

[Image: crtigger.gif]
[Image: murphy.png]

Czech sees, Czech agrees.

[Image: ev8zDus.png]
Marc Palicka
Czech Center
Falcons Falcons Falcons

CzechoslovakiaCzechoslovakiaCzechoslovakiaCzechoslovakiaCzechoslovakiaCzechoslovakiaCzechoslovakia
[Image: TeamCzechoslovakia.png]
CzechoslovakiaCzechoslovakiaCzechoslovakiaCzechoslovakiaCzechoslovakiaCzechoslovakiaCzechoslovakia

Im in.

[Image: 66624_s.gif]
[Image: 56096_s.gif]
Credit to Ml002, King, Wasty, Carpy, Bruins10, Rum_Ham, Turd Ferguson, Ragnar and Enigmatic for the sigs.
Forge Stampede Inferno Specters Wolfpack Platoon Armada Scarecrows Uk

Player page | Player updates
[Image: wMGKypg.png]

I'm in!

RETIRED

Count me in too

Finland Update Page  Interview  Player Page  Wolfpack

[Image: Snussu.gif]

Thanks to everyone made sigs to me!!!! (Gif made by myself)