Create Account

S42 Montreal Militia Interested Prospects

<div align="center">[Image: K7fCrrD.png]</div>

When you think of the great franchises in sports history what exactly is it that makes them great? Is it championships? Or is it more than that? Some would say the truly great organizations build a culture first and the awards will follow.

Well in Montreal we take the idea of culture seriously, and we seriously win. Our victories and our defeats are shared, and we move together as one. There is something truly special about the atmosphere of our locker room and the legends who have called it home at one time or another. We have set records, and broken them again. We've won cups, we've had MVPs, and we've had a hell of a lot of fun doing it.

So, if you want to learn from the best, and join the Militia in their fight to capture the Four Star Cup, or if you're just here for the TPE then please answer the questions below! Militia

Code:
[b] 1. Player Name[/b]

[b] 2. Player Position[/b]

[b] 3. Activity Level: Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 being rarely/never, 2 being once a week, 3 being every other day, 4 being most days of the week, 5 being multiple times each day)[/b]

[b] 4. Do you plan on doing Media Articles along with Point Tasks?[/b]

[b] 5. What kind of player do you want to build?[/b]

[b] 6. Would you like to be a member of Montreal, if so, why?[/b]

[b] 7. Most of our team chats in our discord room, is that something you are okay with?[/b]

[b]8. Are you interested in eventually holding a league job?[/b]

[Image: LB6bY06.gif] [Image: tanner.png]

1. Player Name
Marc Palicka
2. Player Position
C
3. Activity Level: Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 being rarely/never, 2 being once a week, 3 being every other day, 4 being most days of the week, 5 being multiple times each day)
Solid 3.5 or 4
4. Do you plan on doing Media Articles along with Point Tasks?
Yes
5. What kind of player do you want to build?
For now, a player who can win faceoffs consistently, eventually one who can do that as well as dominate the front ice in both defense, and scoring
6. Would you like to be a member of Montreal, if so, why?
I have no preferences, So Yes, but just as well as I would like to join any team.

1. Player Name Leshaun King

2. Player Position Centre, but will likely start on the wing

3. Activity Level: Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 being rarely/never, 2 being once a week, 3 being every other day, 4 being most days of the week, 5 being multiple times each day) 4-5

4. Do you plan on doing Media Articles along with Point Tasks? I have 20 million in the bank, so will just do light media when I get excited about an idea. And yes every PT

5. What kind of player do you want to build? A two-way forward sniper.

6. Would you like to be a member of Montreal, if so, why? Yeah Montreal has had the best last two drafts of any team. They have an amazing young core I think I'd fit in very well.

7. Most of our team chats in our discord room, is that something you are okay with? I much prefer the discord.

8. Are you interested in eventually holding a league job? Potentially, media grader or graphics grader I could see myself enjoying.

[Image: 7eETdF8.png]
Falcons

1. Player Name 
Jax Aittokallio

2. Player Position 
Center

3. Activity Level: Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 being rarely/never, 2 being once a week, 3 being every other day, 4 being most days of the week, 5 being multiple times each day) 

I have no idea on Media right now, depends on time. PTs definitely.

I'm targeting a Nathan MacKinnon type, I have a build in mind for where I want to end, now I'm working on the journey.

Sure. For one, the Impact have always been ... wait, it's not .... oh. Well. I mean, still, sure.

7. Most of our team chats in our discord room, is that something you are okay with? 
Yeah, yeah. Who isn't?

8. Are you interested in eventually holding a league job?
*Looks at GM title* No.

An old man's dream ended. A young man's vision of the future opened wide. Young men have visions, old men have dreams. But the place for old men to dream is beside the fire.
[Image: DOF5tXM.png]
[Image: tjyuut.jpg] 
Thanks to Jackson, Copenhagen, and Harry Hans!

GOING DOWN IN STYLE. TOAST4LYFE

1. Player Name
Bust
2. Player Position
LW
Yes
2 way scorer
Yeah, former Impact player and seems to have good management
7. Most of our team chats in our discord room, is that something you are okay with?
Yes
Yes

1. Player Name 
Max Mauldin

2. Player Position 
LW

On montreal? 0

Probably not

a good one

Nope

I'd rather be in another team's discord lol

Besides being GM for 27 seasons in the SHL, nope.

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

1. Player Name  Goku Muerto

2. Player Position  C

3. Activity Level: Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 being rarely/never, 2 being once a week, 3 being every other day, 4 being most days of the week, 5 being multiple times each day) 4

4. Do you plan on doing Media Articles along with Point Tasks?  yes

5. What kind of player do you want to build?  Connor McDavid 

6. Would you like to be a member of Montreal, if so, why?  Oui Monsieur. I know a couple guys there.

7. Most of our team chats in our discord room, is that something you are okay with?  yes

8. Are you interested in eventually holding a league job?  I'm after yours, Keygan. 

[Image: draft-aa.png?ex=6623d02e&is=66115b2e&hm=...6f7f7fe7e&]

Grizzlies     S76 SMJHL DRAFT 3RD OVERALL PICK     Grizzlies

(This post was last modified: 06-29-2018, 02:13 PM by RomanesEuntDomus.)

1. Player Name Philipp Winter

2. Player Position Winger

3. Activity Level: Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 being rarely/never, 2 being once a week, 3 being every other day, 4 being most days of the week, 5 being multiple times each day) 4

4. Do you plan on doing Media Articles along with Point Tasks? No, but I should have the money to sustain training anyway.

5. What kind of player do you want to build? A scoring winger, most likely Sniper

6. Would you like to be a member of Montreal, if so, why? I don't really have a strong preference either way, I certainly don't mind the team

7. Most of our team chats in our discord room, is that something you are okay with? Yup

8. Are you interested in eventually holding a league job? I already hold a few, although they are relatively minor ones

1. Player Name Eero Niemi

2. Player Position Winger

3. Activity Level: Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 being rarely/never, 2 being once a week, 3 being every other day, 4 being most days of the week, 5 being multiple times each day) 5

4. Do you plan on doing Media Articles along with Point Tasks? Yes.

5. What kind of player do you want to build? A scoring winger

6. Would you like to be a member of Montreal, if so, why? I would not like to be a member of Montreal

7. Most of our team chats in our discord room, is that something you are okay with? Yes

8. Are you interested in eventually holding a league job? I plan to hold one in the near future.
(This post was last modified: 07-01-2018, 11:54 AM by Bonk.)

1. Player Name
Lil’ Manius
2. Player Position
RW
I do a podcast maybe you have seen it posted
A scoring physical player
I do not to be a member of Montreal more than anywhere else, I really do not care who drafts me.  All the team are pretty much equal in my mind.
Sure
No

[Image: bonk.gif]
Sigs by @FlappyGiraffe,  @Steelhead77,  @ToeDragon84, @slothfacekilla, @Wasty and other dude I need to find your name

Lil' Manius

Big Manius

1. Player Name
Petr Vrana

2. Player Position
Goalie

4.5 - I've been offline for a bit, going through a move in real life but I haven't missed anything.

Definitely

Hybrid Goalie

Hell yes. I have two players with history there plus you guys have a solid group.

I'm in there a lot already.

Yea I'd like to get back to that. I was an updater once.

@Keygan

1. Player Name
Crush Cile

2. Player Position
Wiiiiinger

5 Smile

I definitely plan on it to ensure long term training on a weekly basis.

Two-Way Scorer

Of course I do... I really want to be with a team that wants a player long term in juniors.

Never Keygan!!!! lol... jk.

Hmmmmmm... am I allowed to anymore Wink hahaha at some point again I will.

1. Player Name
Kevin Kazarian
2. Player Position
C
Probably Not
Offensive Center
I wouldn't mind being a member
Yeah I'm okay with that
Not Really

[Image: HansSHL.gif]

b] 1. Player Name[/b]
Nicky Pedersen Jr.
2. Player Position
LW
Some
Solid Two Way Forward that likes to hit and score
of course.
of course
Probably not, I have a 2 year old that i chase around most of my spare time.

[Image: mstuk41.gif]
[Image: 35884_s.gif]

[Image: jcjcF7J.png][Image: nHs4nH0.png]

1. Player Name

Ignatius Blunt

2. Player Position

LW Offensive forward

Yes

All-Star

Sure. I like Poutine.

Sure

Honestly, no.

[Image: WcULpFF.png]