Create Account

Season 42 Interested Prospect Thread

b]1. If not linked in your signature, who is your player and your position?[/b]
In my sig

2. What kind of style of play are you hoping for your player in the next few seasons?
I want to be a scorer that gets the puck and lays it in

3. How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.)
probably around 5

4. Tell us a little bit about you as a person! (hobbies, personality, life situation, etc)
I'm currently a college student attending flight school. I'm pretty laid back and I try to be funny but it doesn't always work

5. How old are you? (Can be specific or give a range like 25-30)

6. Do you have Discord installed, and if so, do you use it regularly?
yes and yes

7. What is one thing you want to achieve with your player?
I want to score a lot of goals

8. Please post your favorite meme

9. Finally, would you be interested in receiving a message to further explore your interest incoming to Anchorage? (We may contact you regardless, but it is good for us to know)
sure why not

1. If not linked in your signature, who is your player and your position?
Adam Taylor, Right Wing playmaker

2. What kind of style of play are you hoping for your player in the next few seasons?
My goal is to lead the league in assists by the end of S43

6+

4. Tell us a little bit about you as a person! (hobbies, personality, life situation, etc)
Recently married, I enjoy writing, gaming, and lutherie (guitar making).

Yup and yup.

Lead the league in scoring.

All of my memes are Communistic in nature, and my favorite one isn't family friendly.

9. Finally, would you be interested in receiving a message to further explore your interest incoming to Anchorage? (We may contact you regardless, but it is good for us to know)
Of course! Slide into my DMs any time.

[Image: dannymethane.gif]
[Image: DrbPYHV.png][Image: UDyqktK.png]
[Image: S7jeR9I.png]

Tony Pepperoni - LW

I'm gonna be filling the net

Couple hours here and there each day

Working and going to school. Play hockey and dodgeball, got a D&D game going with my friends, easy going.

Yeah, I don't use it too regularly, but now that I'm starting this back up it'll probably change

Might as well set the standard high, so all-time scoring leader with 20 championships works for me.

I have a friend that is "very influential in the Sonic community". So anything making fun of that.
[Image: d0b.jpg]

Sure thing!

1. If not linked in your signature, who is your player and your position? Tig Murphy, D

2. What kind of style of play are you hoping for your player in the next few seasons? Offensive, puck-moving D 

3. How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.) 6+ easily

4. Tell us a little bit about you as a person! (hobbies, personality, life situation, etc) I used to play fairly high level hockey before going to school, I like gaming, have always prided myself on my sense of humour and being a great teammate.

5. How old are you? (Can be specific or give a range like 25-30) 24

6. Do you have Discord installed, and if so, do you use it regularly? I have it and have been using it for a few months

7. What is one thing you want to achieve with your player? Contribute to championship seasons 

8. Please post your favorite meme: https://giphy.com/gifs/fight-point-5wnTplXoE2S1W

9. Finally, would you be interested in receiving a message to further explore your interest incoming to Anchorage? (We may contact you regardless, but it is good for us to know): Sure

[Image: crtigger.gif]
[Image: murphy.png]

Tobias Viklund
A mostly diverse power forward, with a big body to throw around.
I can't pick a number, but I don't work so I'm online pretty much all day.
I live in the current oven known as Arizona, I spend a lot of time playing Overwatch as well as studying linguistics/languages. I also enjoy gardening and taxidermy!
18-23
Yep, love it.
Obviously I'd like to win some big titles, but I'd also just like to meet friendly people 
[Image: 34072554_1035618626596793_78833479699891...e=5BAC3B8E]
Of course!

Everyone posting should know that ML stands for meme-lord and you better have championship level memes to get on his championship level boat.
(This post was last modified: 07-06-2018, 12:40 AM by Mazatt.)

Veikka Toivanen, Left Handed Defence man 

Soild defensive play, with solid passing in all of the zones, along with silky mitts to make plays

Per week would range between 30-50 hours over the summer.

I like hockey... yeah I'm just big into hockey and like to do math. Nothing too much else from me.

Yes, I do, and I use it regularly.

To make the SHL, I guess. Just to make it with the big leagues and go from there.

https://i.imgur.com/yKymqcv.jpg

I would be open to discussing a possible future with Anchorage.

1. If not linked in your signature, who is your player and your position? Pavel Pivonka - Wing

2. What kind of style of play are you hoping for your player in the next few seasons? Sniper

3. How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.) depends on the week sometimes its the majority of the week that's free but every once in a while i get slammed. i expect to be on most days though

4. Tell us a little bit about you as a person! (hobbies, personality, life situation, etc) I'm old. Married. Job. i guess this would be my hobby.

5. How old are you? (Can be specific or give a range like 25-30) 33

6. Do you have Discord installed, and if so, do you use it regularly?yes i have discord

7. What is one thing you want to achieve with your player? playing time. if i'm playing then i'm going to be successful and if i'm successful then I'm going to be playing. but you can't score goals from the bench.

8. Please post your favorite meme To be honest, I'm not much of a meme follower. I mean sure I enjoy a good one when i see it but I can't really think of any to post. Sorry.

9. Finally, would you be interested in receiving a message to further explore your interest incoming to Anchorage? (We may contact you regardless, but it is good for us to know) sure! ask me anything you want to know.

[Image: 0QGickG.png]

Riot Player Page Riot
Militia Update Page Militia

Jonatan Back, D. It's in my sig too.

Mobile Defensive D. Zdeno Chara, Nikita Zadorov, maybe Erik Johnson type guys fit. 

2-3 a day, so a whopping 14 or so per week. 

I play a lot of EHM (Eastside Hockey Manager), which is why the ad I saw for this peaked my interest. I'm a 15 year old in High School, and I play goalie for my local team. 

I have discord and because it's on my phone as well as my laptop I can almost always respond very quickly to it. 

I want to win championships! 

[Image: vowfRTE.jpg]
This meme is great because it can be used in lots of situations in your groupchats! 

Absolutely! I'd love to hear from you guys and answer in more detail on any specific questions you have.

[Image: Yxj0Dhu.png] [Image: rEUdjqj.png]
Sweden Jonatan Bäck | Defense Sweden

Signature

I want to be top scorer in SMJHL

6+

I play saxophone, I just finished Form 9 at school

Yes, i do

Like I said, I want to be top scorer in SMJHL

Later

Yes, if you can

[Image: 47052_s.gif]
[Image: 3NfeQdx.png]
[Image: rwzgzyB.png]
[Image: ju78wnC.png]

[Image: Yztckjo.png] [Image: PlcJv9V.png]

All in the sig

Ideally, as a goalie, stop the puck

6+ easily

I game, play with my kids, soccer
Going through a rough patch at home right now, kind of separate from the wife. Unsure about the future

I am constantly on Discord, have it on my phone

Kickass goalie in Juniors and Seniors

At work, don't want to get in trouble

For sure. Hit me up.

[Image: ashford.png]

Whalers
[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]

Renegades  raiders  Finland

Hippo Passamus LW
Force-checking playmaker
1-2 each day
Names Mathias, 28 year old dad of two boys from Sweden.
Likes Frölunda HC in the Swedish Hockey League and to livestream video games and talk shows on a site called mixer.
Yes, every day as I run a server of my own
Lots of assists and lots of hits!
Power of God and Anime

Yes please Smile

RETIRED

(This post was last modified: 07-06-2018, 10:20 AM by Flowseidon.)

Josh Brogen - LW. Will be getting a sig in there soon.

Looking to develop into a player with all around offensive capabilities. Generally maybe a little closer to a playmaker, but not somebody who shies away from shooting and scoring when the opportunity presents itself.

6+. Generally quite a bit of time

Right now I'm at a pretty steady place in life, been living in the same place for several years and have just switched to a new role at my job. Outside of work, I like to play video games and sports, and get outside whenever I can (thankfully it's summer so I get to see daylight!).

I'm not too serious of a person most of the time and like to have fun with my friends, generally involving some good natured chirping.

Yes to both. Regularily on discord, reachable easily via pings/pms

I want to help my team win in whatever way I can

Maybe not a meme, but this Olive Garden Script made me laugh way harder than necessary

9. Finally, would you be interested in receiving a message to further explore your interest in coming to Anchorage? (We may contact you regardless, but it is good for us to know)

Absolutely

Jack Kennedy LW

strong-skating sniper

I "work" on my computer all day

I like to get out doors in the summer, love fantasy hockey, strategy games, movies, and food

young at heart

Yes

just win baby

https://i.gifer.com/6Bk7.mp4

Mystery Alaska is an all-time classic film and my husky would love it

G - Johannes Leitner
Hopefully a starter or part time goalie
Depends on the week, mostly on here at work so whenever I finish my projects
Spending time with wife and daughter, gaming, playing/watching sports
yes and yes
Greatest goalie of all time
Can't think of one. Smile
Yes