Create Account

Thank you Nour

Hey Kelowna I would like a minute of your time to talk about the shit I caused. Im going to be honest, anything I said during that whole fiasco was stupid. I feel like I should have been suspended. But I play for Edmonton now so I don’t know what is worse lol. I have been a total dick. Period. Weather it was my competitive nature with EHM or SHL I should have acted like a normal person.

My first apology is to glowy. Im aware you are back. I hope you make another SHL player. I felt like an asshat when I delt with you. I discounted you for a stupid and pathedic reason. And I made you look bad. I would love to talk it out with you in voice chat if you want. But I will promise that I am less of a twat and that I will be a supportive person to you.

To Clint and Sour: Im a twat. Im going to hell for evening apologising to a bruins fan in the first place. The issue is, in now way in hell either of you deserved half the shit I gave you. I hate one player on the team you support. In no way that should affect how you are treated. I am a turd for pretending (even as a joke) that you are less of a person because you are a bruins fan. I am sorry. Until I can be respectful to your standards, I will not mention it. Things like this don’t happen overnight sadly.

To Nour and all the GMs. I admit. I am aggressive. That comes from my background. My background should NEVER treat anyone like shit. That is a mistake. What happens to me is what happens to me. I should not go out of my way to talk shit to anyone. I am AssPancakes. I was not named captain for shits and giggles. I earned it. I also earned the right to have it removed. And if anyone looks at nour or thunder less because of that, I encourage you to look at the Kelwona discord. You do not go back to back SMJHL championships because you drafted 1 guy who ended up being a twat.

To Thunderdong and Nour, thanks. You easily could have thrown me under the bus. But you gave me a chance. Thank you. I see what you do and what you say about me. Both of you could have easily shit on me but did not. You not doing that helped a lot. So thank you.

Oh I will be publishing a podcast later about this. Gotta get that $$$

Way to throw Edmonton under the bus there

[Image: galatix2.gif]
by @NUCK @QuantumCowboy @engimatic @GLU @FlappyGiraffe @karey

[Image: QhAQn2i.png] l [Image: HuqtOb2.png]

06-30-2018, 05:21 AMAssPancakes Wrote: Oh I will be publishing a podcast later about this. Gotta get that $$$

you whore

But I'm happy that (what sounds like you were in a drunken state when writing this), chose to bury the hatchet with your Kelowna guys and used the time to reflect and grow.

People on this site may not always be the most forgiving, but everyone can shake their past eventually. As long as you actually try to be nice and can work with others, no one is going to hold it against you.

06-30-2018, 09:55 AMgalatix Wrote: Way to throw Edmonton under the bus there

Its an Oilers joke

nour guy sounds like a bum tbh.

In all seriousness man, im glad we had you aboard in Kelowna and I hope with a little growth you can find your stride on the site at come back from all this. Best of luck in the SHL brother.

[Image: bjobin2.png]
[Image: 9tINabI.png][Image: c97iD9R.png]

**First GM in SMJHL history to win 3 Four Star Cups back-to-back-to-back**

I'd be down to hug it out.