Create Account

Mason Hudson Pre-Draft Presser
(This post was last modified: 07-07-2018, 07:28 PM by Blues.)

Hello SHL friends! Feel free to ask me any questions about my new player and the draft coming up tomorrow!

07-07-2018, 07:12 PMSchultzy Wrote: Q: You have nearly $70 million in the bank, why can't you buy a halfway decent sig?

Well, I've put some feelers out there to get myself a good sig made, but I had to whip out the old torrented photoshop and get the job done myself. I think that says a lot about me as a player, that I'm willing to get the job done when time is tight. And that I have a fuck ton of money that I can spend on my player.

Player Page || Update Thread
[Image: ffBCCRQ.png]

Q: You have nearly $70 million in the bank, why can't you buy a halfway decent sig?

[Image: 0QGickG.png]

Riot Player Page Riot
Militia Update Page Militia
(This post was last modified: 07-07-2018, 07:59 PM by Blues.)

07-07-2018, 07:12 PMSchultzy Wrote: Q: You have nearly $70 million in the bank, why can't you buy a halfway decent sig?

Well, I've put some feelers out there to get myself a good sig made, but I had to whip out the old torrented photoshop and get the job done myself. I think that says a lot about me as a player, that I'm willing to get the job done when time is tight. And that I have a fuck ton of money that I can spend on my player.

Quote:Q: Griffin Simons was a Hall of Fame legendary playmaker but always played in Rider Clitsome's shadow. Why did you choose to make Hudson a sniper instead of another playmaker?

To be completely honest, I got bored with Lahti because I liked seeing my player score a lot, and with Lahti all I had to look at were hits really (man never ever scored and didn't get many points). I'm really looking to stay out of the shadow of another Schultzy superstar, and I feel that Pivonka and Hudson, as a power forward and sniper respectively, don't complement each other as well as Clitsome and Simons did previously.

07-07-2018, 07:27 PMBlues Wrote:

Thank you for your question.

Q: Griffin Simons was a Hall of Fame legendary playmaker but always played in Rider Clitsome's shadow. Why did you choose to make Hudson a sniper instead of another playmaker?

[Image: 0QGickG.png]

Riot Player Page Riot
Militia Update Page Militia

07-07-2018, 07:33 PMSchultzy Wrote:
07-07-2018, 07:27 PMBlues Wrote:

Thank you for your question.

Q: Griffin Simons was a Hall of Fame legendary playmaker but always played in Rider Clitsome's shadow. Why did you choose to make Hudson a sniper instead of another playmaker?

To be completely honest, I got bored with Lahti because I liked seeing my player score a lot, and with Lahti all I had to look at were hits really (man never ever scored and didn't get many points). I'm really looking to stay out of the shadow of another Schultzy superstar, and I feel that Pivonka and Hudson, as a power forward and sniper respectively, don't complement each other as well as Clitsome and Simons did previously.

Thank you again for your question.