Create Account

Her majesty's forwards

As a follow up to the red, white and blue line we now look at the forward group for the United Kingdom. The United Kingdom surprised the world this last IIHF by winning gold with a roster that was not expected to medal. As was mentioned before The United Kingdom is known of having a weak forward group but a strong blue line. Today we take a look at the shallow UK forward group. Some players weren't there when they won the gold but will be joining the team this year. (Yes UK only has 10 forwards, they'll be running 10 forwards and 8 blue liners this year)

(S20) C Nicholas Pedersen @mstuk41 608 TPE Last season
(S24) LW Randy Randleman @Ballerstorm 760 TPE
(S25) LW Jack Durden @Durden 1093 TPE
(S31) RW Ace Redding @grimreaper 1197 TPE
(S31) LW Jacob Renninger @Shadowz1797 873 TPE Last season
(S34) C Xander Green @"Green" 1330 TPE
(S36) LW Dakota Reid @Jiggly_333 778 TPE
(S38) LW TJ Bayley @"Panda" 920 TPE
(S40) LW Reginald Rove @Yurt6 544 TPE
(S43) C Leshaun King @King 282 TPE
(S44) C Xena @Nickleback_lover69 168 TPE

Not actual lines, just going by TPE.

Jack Durden 1093 TPE - Xander Green 1330 TPE - Ace Redding 1197 TPE
TJ Bayley 920 TPE - Nicholas Pedersen 608 TPE - Jacob Renninger 873 TPE
Randy Randleman 760 TPE - Reginald Rove 544 TPE - Dakota Reid 778 TPE
Xena 168 TPE - Leshaun King 282 TPE - DOUBLE SHIFT

Some of my nicknames are terrible, tell me and I'll change them.

[Image: cut.jpg]
Nicholas Pedersen - "Zombie Peds"

If you thought Jasper was old then Nicholas is dirty. Pedersen is the longest serving member of the United Kingdom club. Been part of the UK from day one. Pedersen is reaching the end of his rope but he's still a stud for the UK. Pedersen is still an elite passer, an excellent defender, and skates decently well. Peder still has a decent shot, but overall he's coming to his twilight.

Randy Randleman  - "Randy Handles Randles"

Randy is another veteran come to the end of his career. Randy has had different parts of his game fade with age, but one part of his game he hasn't lost is his shot. He can still bury the puck as well as anyone in the International stage. With age has come maturity and Randy is a smart player in his own end, he actually might still be one of the best defensive players in the league.

[Image: brad-pitt-reinhart-2.jpg]
Jack Durden  - "Psycho D"

The last member of the older times club is Jack Durden, but definitely has the most left in the tank. Durden is an elite playmaker who skates like the wind and can shut down opposing players. Somehow at his age he has been able to stay as the fastest player at the international level. His on ice vision is also rivaled by none. This combination makes him deadly, and will likely have many years left with the UK.

[Image: Patrick-Kane.jpg]
Ace Redding  - "Ash Ketchup"

Like with every IIHF team the crazy stacked S31 draft has impacted the UK team as well, with two solid players from S31 playing for the UK. The first is Ace Redding. Ace is a high octane offensive player. He's quick, he can log big minutes and moves with the puck on a string. Ace can pass the puck with ease, is smart in his own end and can fire the puck with octane. Ace is a solid force for the UK and will lead the club for awhile.

Jacob Renninger  - "Tight tights"

The other member of the S31 class who has been huge for the UK is Jacob Renninger, but surprisingly Renninger is playing his last season for the United Kingdom. Renninger is set for one last run with the IIHF. Renninger is as strong as a bull. Can skate well and is a great two player. He's an elite playmaker with great puck control and is very reliable in his own end.

Xander Green  - "Herby"

Another studly playmaker is Xander Green. Green is in the prime of his career and ready to give his best years to the United Kingdom. Green is a lot like Jacob Renninger. He can pass well, skates swiftly, and controls the puck aswell as anyone. And to boot, he's dependable in every situation. Green has almost no flaw in his game

[Image: image.jpg]
Dakota Reid  - "Queen of Chaos"

The Queen of Chaos. Dakota Reid is a bull in a china shop on the ice. She hits anything and everything that moves. And she hits to hurt. Dakota is built like a truck and is ready to drop the gloves. A throwback player, an enforcer, grinder, but one who can also score. Dakota is able to set up team mates while also shoot the puck. Dakota is a physical force and still quite young.

TJ Bayley  - "The Bear"

TJ is the first of four young talent forwards who are poised to dawn her Majestys colours for awhile. Bayley is exceptionally talented for his age. Bayler is a fearsome sniper, one who can score from anywhere. Bayley is an explosive skater and very hard to knock off the puck. Bayley has accomplished much in his young career and will continue to do so in the coming years.

[Image: henrik-zetterberg.jpg]
Reginald Rove - "Yurt-gurt"

The next young talent for the UK is play maker Reginald Rove. Rove is a great match for the sniper TJ Bayley. Rove has great vision, great puck control and has quick feet. It's hard to imagine Reginald is only two years removed from his draft year. Rove is the playmaker of the future for the United Kingdom.

Leshaun King  - "The King"

Meh, this guy is probably going to bust. Don't worry about him. But he shoots and skates and stuff, I guess.

[Image: Xena-Lucy-Lawless.png]
Xena - "Bad Girl XiXi"

The youngest potential member of the UK team is Xena. Xena the warrior princess is an offensive centre with a very well rounded game. Xena is young and posied to be a top pick in her draft year. If Xena developes into half the player she's hyped up to be the UK will be set down the middle for a long time. King & Xena 1-2 punch down the middle will be impossible to match up against on the international scale.

1318 Words

[Image: 7eETdF8.png]
Falcons

Another article by King, another great read. Keep it up my dude.  Cheers

[Image: TqPg1ou.gif]

[Image: U66t7Jy.png] [Image: zyyvIFD.png]

[Image: wu5MVvy.png%5D]

ew uk

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs

wow I wonder how Xena will make the team so quickly!

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]
[Image: KPt6Yuu.png]

(This post was last modified: 08-10-2018, 11:32 PM by Jiggly_333.)

08-10-2018, 08:36 PMKing Wrote:
[Image: image.jpg]
Dakota Reid  - "Queen of Chaos"

The Queen of Chaos. Dakota Reid is a bull in a china shop on the ice. She hits anything and everything that moves. And she hits to hurt. Dakota is built like a truck and is ready to drop the gloves. A throwback player, an enforcer, grinder, but one who can also score. Dakota is able to set up team mates while also shoot the puck. Dakota is a physical force and still quite young.

Shoot to kill, bitches.
[Image: 4bb4de565a38fe09f15edfd3b9beed3bfb91b5f7_00.gif]

[Image: KouSaotomeUndraftedSigSmol.png]
Jamie T Wrote:But I wish I'd been a little more exceptional
And I wish I'd been a little unconventional
But I was not enough, no, I'm not enough

08-10-2018, 10:34 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: wow I wonder how Xena will make the team so quickly!
shut up you taco bell eating fiend

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

Player Page
Update Page

08-10-2018, 10:34 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: wow I wonder how Xena will make the team so quickly!

UpdatesPlayer Page
The Journey

6,000 mile road#DidItForDildo1,700 miles more
A Silver Road

Drought Ender, Curse Breaker, Firebird