Create Account

Hiring: WJC GMs

It's that time again!

With the playoffs about to begin, the World Junior Championship is now on the horizon. As always, we're looking for people to manage the individual teams.

The teams this year will be as follows:

Canada Canada
USA Usa
Latvia Latvia
Czechoslovakia  Czechoslovakia
Scandinavia Sweden Finland norway
British Isles Uk Ireland
Germany - Austria Germany Austria
Team World Shl

There is no base pay for these jobs, but like the IIHF tournament, there is payment attached to Medal placement. GMs will be paid according to where their teams place.

Gold - 2M
Silver - 1M
Bronze - 500k

Please note that preference will be given to people applying to countries that they currently play for, especially if their player is playing in the tournament. However, you are free to apply for any team.

Also note that we are looking for active individuals that will be keeping close tabs on the tournament; making line changes where needed, interacting with the roster, and regularly checking the Tourney Discord for updates from HO. GMs deemed inactive during the tourney will be subject to removal if there is someone else willing to do their job for them.

With that said, if you are interested in managing a team, please fill out the application found at this link: https://goo.gl/forms/NIDURfmvZqVJgkfV2

I look forward to hearing from you!

[Image: Carbine.gif]
Sig Credit: Suavemente, rum_ham, Turd Ferguson

[Image: s9JOf1N.png][Image: wW0VNnL.png]

[Image: 711381262207811636.png]

Germany-Austria team? Hell yeah

[Image: cooldudeam1234.gif]
(Sig Credit: toedragon84)

Quote:Czechoslovakia Czechoslovakia

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

08-11-2018, 06:20 PMcaltroit_red_flames Wrote:
Quote:Czechoslovakia Czechoslovakia

[Image: giphy.gif]

Woweee look at all those lasers

Shout out to ml002, schultzy, slashacm, tedward!
[Image: blastmeaway.gif]

[Image: f4IDm9I.jpg] I [Image: specterspp.png] I [Image: czechup.png] I [Image: gs89eGV.png] I [Image: f4IDm9I.jpg]

09-05-2018, 10:04 PMBeaver Wrote: Wow look what the PT affiliation has done to our pristine league.
12-19-2018, 12:31 AMBeaver Wrote: I personally blame the PT affiliation for handing out massive amounts of free TPE to all these players, inflating the TPE they're at when they get called up.
[Image: Capture21.PNG?width=400&height=90]

Scandinavia right here!

[Image: draft-aa.png?ex=6623d02e&is=66115b2e&hm=...6f7f7fe7e&]

Grizzlies      S76 SMJHL DRAFT 3RD OVERALL PICK      Grizzlies
norway                     IIHF TEAM NORWAY                       norway

08-11-2018, 06:22 PMBlastmeaway Wrote: Woweee look at all those losers

wow don't even believe in your guys... eek

08-12-2018, 02:34 AMkarey Wrote:
08-11-2018, 06:22 PMBlastmeaway Wrote: Woweee look at all those lasers

wow don't even believe in your guys... eek

Those words dont taste right Hmm

Shout out to ml002, schultzy, slashacm, tedward!
[Image: blastmeaway.gif]

[Image: f4IDm9I.jpg] I [Image: specterspp.png] I [Image: czechup.png] I [Image: gs89eGV.png] I [Image: f4IDm9I.jpg]

09-05-2018, 10:04 PMBeaver Wrote: Wow look what the PT affiliation has done to our pristine league.
12-19-2018, 12:31 AMBeaver Wrote: I personally blame the PT affiliation for handing out massive amounts of free TPE to all these players, inflating the TPE they're at when they get called up.
[Image: Capture21.PNG?width=400&height=90]

applond

Player Page || Update Thread
[Image: ffBCCRQ.png]

Pleased to see all the apps so far, keep it coming!

We're still looking for applicants for the Canadian and American teams, if that helps anyone make a decision on applying.

[Image: Carbine.gif]
Sig Credit: Suavemente, rum_ham, Turd Ferguson

[Image: s9JOf1N.png][Image: wW0VNnL.png]

[Image: 711381262207811636.png]
(This post was last modified: 08-14-2018, 11:47 AM by DeletedAtUserRequest.)

Team Austria of the IIHF will be following and rooting on our young hopefuls on the WJC Germany/Austria team.
Austria  Austria  Austria

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

08-14-2018, 11:46 AMMike Izzy Wrote: Team Austria of the IIHF will be following and rooting on our young hopefuls on the WJC Germany/Austria team.
Austria  Austria  Austria

Germany Austria

[Image: cooldudeam1234.gif]
(Sig Credit: toedragon84)