Create Account

The Return of the Salami Metric: Ranking the S43 Draft Class (TPE %)

Since I'm back, I decided I'll bring back my spreadsheets. What I am providing is a list of all S43 Draft Prospects and their TPE earnings. Sheet 1 is just where I collected my Data, Sheet 2 is the real meat, and sheet 3 is how I calculated Max TPE amounts.

Here are the spreadsheets: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...sp=sharing

Some additional information for how I collected data:
  • I tried to get rid of some randomness, so I removed Bonuses before calculating max TPE %. This is supposed to be a metric of how on top of updates you're staying, not how good you are at predicting drafts
  • I was lazy, so the last post in the thread is the date of creation, and the last post in your update thread is your last update date
  • It is possible that people have done and earned TPE that has not made it on to the current update (for example, not everyone has PT 4 included in their latest update)
  • It is only possible for new users to have greater than 100% because I didn't want to go through and figure out who's new, and who's a re-create (this relates to your first PT and the league survey [3 TPE])
  • It is quite possible I got any amount of your data incorrect as I did this by hand, if you want anything corrected just let me know

For People who want to better look at this information:
  • Click on the column you'd like to sort by
  • At the top select Data -> Sort by Z to A (High to Low) or Sort by A to Z (Low to High)
  • Have a good time!

Hope this gives a little better look into this draft class, which is way too big!

[Image: TommySalami.gif]

Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard

EDM All-Time Leader in Goals, Assists and Points

Sheet two really is the real Salami of the article, definitely check it out.

[Image: cooldudeam1234.gif]
(Sig Credit: toedragon84)