Create Account

Andrew Martin Post Draft Preser
(This post was last modified: 09-04-2018, 11:23 PM by Good_Ole_Kimmy.)

Ask questions I guess, or don't. Up to you really.

After sitting unresponsive for two hours listening to questions, Andrew Martin finally clears his throat, as if indicating he will finally do something. 
(Seriously, my bad guys I forgot to subscribe to the thread.)

@39alaska39:
Interview Now that you’ve been drafted by Hamilton, what are you most excited for about the upcoming season?
Well, I'm definitely not going to be playing in the SHL. This season the Steelhawks are making a push for the cup and I just don't think I have the skill to contend for a spot on their deep roster of players. However, the Raptors are also going all in for a cup and I do feel like I am a crucial part of that team so I guess I am looking forward to that.

Interview  Did you know that Hamilton was interested in you before the draft?
Honestly, I had no idea. I had heard from the GM but I really didn't feel like I had set myself apart from any of the other prospects so it came to a surprise to me when they called my name at 17th overall. I had heard some rumors, but nothing was concrete and I really didn't put too much stock into them.

Interview Best touristy thing you’ve done in the city during Camp so far?
Well, it may sound dumb to a lot of people, but I really enjoy Tim Hortons. They aren't nearly as common in the United States, and practically non existant in Germany. (I'm not actually too sure about that last part.)

@Waters:
Interview give your first impressions of every user on Hamilton so far.
Everyone seems nice, and that about sums it up. No way in hell I'm listing everyone off though.

@FlappyGiraffe:
Interview Who is the most handsome guy on the Steelhawks, and why is it Ben Waters?
One word: H U N G.

@Troy_McClure03:
Interview ARE YOU ONLY DOING THIS FOR THE MEDIA PAYOUT OR DO YOU REALLY WANT TO ANSWER THE QUESTIONS? 
uh uh uh uh uh uh uh 
[Image: tenor.gif]
Interview Also can you please post a picture of every kind of duck that is colorblind?
[Image: mess_with_the_color_blind_colorblind_tes...vr_540.jpg]
Best I could find...

@notorioustig:
Interview Would you rather fight 100 Waters-sized Teddies or one Teddy-sized Waters?
I'm gonna be honest, I have thought long and hard about this question. It has kept me up night and day, and I think my final answer would be one Teddy sized Waters. Now, let me explain: if you take into account the fact that Waters is an absolute unit, it makes it a pretty easy choice. I however, would tell you that it isn't so easy if you consider Teddy's cage fighting days (seriously that dude is an animal). So I really had to think about it, and I chose one Teddy-sized Waters because, after all, Teddy is the size of your household teddybear and I really feel like I could take something that small, even with the extreme amount of ninja training that Teddy has gone through.

@Mayuu:
Interview Is the hawk made out of steel, or the steel made out of hawks?
This is another question that took a lot of pondering and sleepless nights. But in the end, I would have to say that it is a hawk made out of steel because that would be badass. Imagine this, a hawk made out of steel would be the apex predator in the wile, even more so that a regular hawk would be. Perhaps the most compelling case however, is steel's innate immunity to jet fuel. Jet fuel does not heat up enough to melt steel, and that makes it almost invincible.

@"TommySalami":
Interview How do you feel about how the draft went down? Any surprises? Are you happy with where you ended up?
I'm feeling super good about how the draft went, it really helped my ego when I went from a 6th round pick in the SMJHL draft to an early second round pick in the SHL draft only a season later; it really shows that hard work does pay off. To be perfectly honest, I think there really weren't many surprises for me in the draft. I went extremely close to where I was projected to go, and the only real big one was going to Hamilton in the first place. Oh man, I am so happy in Hamilton. I don't know how, but Teddy somehow found the perfect place for me and I had no idea. The entire discord is basically just memes, and if you have ever spoken to me, that is pretty much all I do. Huge shout out to not just Teddy, but the rest of the team for being so welcoming to us new guys.

@NH4JP:
Interview Will you disarm them nukes?
Will you stop being a little bitch?

@DrunkenTeddy:
Interview Is a hot dog a sandwich?
DON'T YOU EVER ASK ME THIS FUCKING QUESTION EVER AGAIN, DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME? OF COURSE THEY AREN'T SANDWHICHES, HAVE YOU EVER HEARD SOMEONE SAY "OH I THINK I AM GOING TO EAT A HOT DOG SANDWHICH" NO. BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT SANDWHICHES. this was supposed to be a serious interview and I get questions like this? #bebetter

Interview Where are my pants?
Have you checked your back packet? What about your other pair of pants?

(695 words not including this.)

[Image: cooldudeam1234.gif]
(Sig Credit: toedragon84)

Now that you’ve been drafted by Hamilton, what are you most excited for about the upcoming season?

Did you know that Hamilton was interested in you before the draft?

Best touristy thing you’ve done in the city during Camp so far?

Alex Winters (retired)
Matej Winters (retired)
Dominik Winters
S45 Jesster Trophy Winner
Challenge Cup Winning Goal Club: S52
(This post was last modified: 08-28-2018, 10:46 PM by Waters.)

give your first impressions of every user on Hamilton so far

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

Player Page
Update Page

Who is the most handsome guy on the Steelhawks, and why is it Ben Waters?

[Image: wMFFUe4.gif]

Barracuda S56 1st Overall Barracuda

Gary Grease Career Stats: Click Here
Graphics Shop: Click Here

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  Barracuda Russia Barracuda  [Image: c8B2LE3.png]

RE YOU ONLY DOING THIS FOR THE MEDIA PAYOUT OR DO YOU REALLY WANT TO ANSWER THE QUESTIONS?

also can you please post a picture of every kind of duck that is colorblind?

[Image: TROYMCCLURE.gif]
Colorado Raptors Capitan S42-Until Forever!
Czechia Wants you! Ask about a transfer!!

Would you rather fight 100 Waters-sized Teddies or one Teddy-sized Waters?  Steelhawks

[Image: crtigger.gif]
[Image: murphy.png]

Is the hawk made out of steel, or the steel made out of hawks?

RETIRED

How do you feel about how the draft went down? Any surprises? Are you happy with where you ended up?

[Image: TommySalami.gif]

Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard

EDM All-Time Leader in Goals, Assists and Points

Will you disarm them nukes?

[Image: Faceoffs-sig1.gif]

Is a hot dog a sandwich?

Where are my pants?

Why haven't you answered any of these poor people yet?

@Good_Ole_Kimmy

[Image: DrunkenTeddy.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  |  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

I forgot about this, will respond today, sorry!

[Image: cooldudeam1234.gif]
(Sig Credit: toedragon84)