Create Account

New Falcons GM Presser + Management Announcement
(This post was last modified: 08-29-2018, 11:42 PM by Waters.)

A year ago, when Wozy gave me the opportunity to be his Co, I set the goal of reestablishing myself in the SHL as a changed person, different from the abrasive personality that I came into this league with. We're now a year later, and while I definitely still have kinks to work out, people I wish I had better relationships with, and still struggle with inactivity issues on a regular basis, I think I've come pretty far from the guy who was sort of a dick to rookies as a mentor, and even farther from the 15 year old who got into the fights for the sake of it. I'm pretty happy that I was able to take over with the great class that we managed to get in the reddit draft, and I think we can definitely add quality players to the current crop.

I want to thank @TheWoZy for giving me a super easy job going forward, and for giving me the Co job despite the history I had with Hamilton at that point. Took a lot of faith, probably undeserved, and I really appreciate it.

Usually I'd write a big thank you segment but I do that like every fucking day, so I'll save that for a special occasion. Now, onto the actually important stuff.

I've held the GM position for less than 2 hours at this point and I'm already naming my Co. When Wozy first told me he might want to step down, this is the guy I turned to. He's been an enormous help as a veteran, and now he gets to do it as an actual GM. I usually would have opened apps, but when someone this active and experienced is interested in being your Co, it's hard to really consider anybody else. My new Co-GM is going to be...

@JSS !
I'm really looking forward to working with you, and I think we have the ability to turn this team into something great.

While these next two guys are maybe a bit too new to have GM roles as of right now (and if there's anybody that knows that having a GM job too early can cause burnout, it's me), they have shown interest and potential for management in the future, whether here or elsewhere, and I wanted to make sure I got them experience on how everything works and set them up with the ability to be qualified for a better job at a later point. Without further ado, I'm glad to add to my management team...

@notorioustig and @grok as Coach and Scout, respectively!
I think that both these members will serve a big role in our organization and on the site in the future, and I'm incredibly happy to have players of their caliber on the roster and members of their caliber in the LR and as part of management.

If anyone wants to ask questions/help me make money, feel free to ask, and I should be around to answer any questions you might have!

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

Player Page
Update Page

Scout user flair when

[Image: zQ54LhF.png]

08-29-2018, 11:36 PMInsayne Wrote: Scout user flair when

Player Page
Update Page

@Waters use quotation marks to tag u dumb

(Congrats bb)

[Image: ml002.gif]
Credit to Copenhagen, Wasty, FlappyGiraffe, InciteHysteria, and caltroit_red_flames
 [Image: MM4nqx6.png] [Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png] Knights
[Image: GZ9XvkA.png]

(This post was last modified: 08-29-2018, 11:40 PM by Snussu.)

Lets get ready to RUMBLEEEEEEE

Finland Update Page  Interview  Player Page  Wolfpack

[Image: Snussu.gif]

Thanks to everyone made sigs to me!!!! (Gif made by myself)

08-29-2018, 11:39 PMml002 Wrote: @Waters use quotation marks to tag u dumb

(Congrats bb)

thanks for the tip fellow user named ml

Player Page
Update Page

Yees I'm going to talk to so many ppl

08-29-2018, 11:41 PMWaters Wrote:
08-29-2018, 11:39 PMml002 Wrote: @Waters use quotation marks to tag u dumb

(Congrats bb)

thanks for the tip fellow user named ml

[Image: ml002.gif]
Credit to Copenhagen, Wasty, FlappyGiraffe, InciteHysteria, and caltroit_red_flames
 [Image: MM4nqx6.png] [Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png] Knights
[Image: GZ9XvkA.png]

Thanks Waters, looking forward to it my friend

[Image: crtigger.gif]
[Image: murphy.png]

08-30-2018, 12:16 AMnotorioustig Wrote: Thanks Waters, looking forward to it my friend

Falcons Falcons Falcons Falcons Falcons Falcons Falcons Falcons Falcons Falcons Falcons Falcons Falcons Falcons Falcons Falcons Falcons Falcons

Player Page
Update Page

Congrats, you totally deserve this!

[Image: ontanis.gif]

[Image: 6by0kBi.png] [Image: YztPk3T.png]
thanks to @Wasty, @Bruins10, @Carpy48 and @iRockstar for the sigs!

congrats waters!!!

Argonauts Stars Battleborn Czechia

and congrats grok, tig , and JSS

Argonauts Stars Battleborn Czechia

Ben "The" Waters here boys

RETIRED

nice

[Image: 3.png]