Create Account

Weekend Funtime: Contract Clause

@karlssens @Keygan

teddy cuddles contract clause: mandatory nickname that must be said whenever talking to Teddy Cuddles: "the cuddster". if not said, cuddles can instantly terminate his contract with the blozzard

Any contract that I sign will need to be instantly voided if the team acquire's Andrew Martin. @Good_Ole_Kimmy is a horrible person who throws around slanderous claims like "Tommy doesn't believe in salads". That's ridiculous. Who would think that?

[Image: TommySalami.gif]

Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard

EDM All-Time Leader in Goals, Assists and Points

10-12-2018, 10:42 PMcpetrella Wrote: @karlssens @Keygan

teddy cuddles contract clause: mandatory nickname that must be said whenever talking to Teddy Cuddles: "the cuddster". if not said, cuddles can instantly terminate his contract with the blozzard

Cuddster,

That seems reasonable.

Izzy -

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

10-12-2018, 10:42 PMTommySalami Wrote: Any contract that I sign will need to be instantly voided if the team acquire's Andrew Martin. @Good_Ole_Kimmy is a horrible person who throws around slanderous claims like "Tommy doesn't believe in salads". That's ridiculous. Who would think that?

This is slander, and I feel obligated to tell you that you will be hearing from my lawyer.

[Image: cooldudeam1234.gif]
(Sig Credit: toedragon84)

10-12-2018, 11:08 PMGood_Ole_Kimmy Wrote:
10-12-2018, 10:42 PMTommySalami Wrote: Any contract that I sign will need to be instantly voided if the team acquire's Andrew Martin. @Good_Ole_Kimmy is a horrible person who throws around slanderous claims like "Tommy doesn't believe in salads". That's ridiculous. Who would think that?

This is slander, and I feel obligated to tell you that you will be hearing from my lawyer.

I remember when I had a lawyer... then my mom got a job LOLOLOLOL.

[Image: TommySalami.gif]

Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard

EDM All-Time Leader in Goals, Assists and Points

10-12-2018, 07:39 PMWaters Wrote: In my next contract I will have a clause demanding that @DrunkenTeddy call me bud at least three times a week, and that @"ThatDamnMcJesus"  stops trying to force the Waters did 9/11 meme. If these terms are not respected, teddy is forced to call me bud 6 times a week, and @nour is forced to write a drake parody about mississauga.

Sounds good bud

[Image: DrunkenTeddy.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  |  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

@karlssens @Keygan

Tor Tuck has been a reasonable, team first player since his arrival in Edmonton. However there are a few things he requires:

1. The board game Ticket to Ride is boring an overrated, as long as Tor Tuck is participating in Tabletop Simulator Nights, Ticket to Ride WILL NOT BE PLAYED. It is a terrible introductory game and a disservice to the board gaming hobby.
2. Should either of you abandon your post as general manager before our ultimate goals are achieved, you cannot play for any team without approval from Tor Tuck.
3a. You MUST give Tor Tuck the opportunity to be entertained should you visit his region in California.
3b. Should you meet Tor Tuck in the terms of 3A, you must eat any meat he provides you, no questions asked.
4. The Philadelphia Eagles are just as bad as the Nazis, maybe worse, you must always root against them. Should Tor Tuck start a "Fuck The Eagles" chant. It should immediately be returned at all times.
5. You must tell Tor Tuck you love him at least once a week, and mean it.

There are my demands and I cannot budge on any of them. I believe they are fair and with them you will have my unending loyalty to the Edmonton Blizzard.

[Image: TorTuck.gif]
[Image: sAx3Llh.jpg]

The contract clause I would like would be if we were to win any trophy the team competed for they let me use the lockerroom to throw a kegger... no questions asked.

[Image: tumblr_msqiv2SUIk1rey868o1_500.gif]

FalconsChiefsUsa

@dankoa

Clause 1: I'll receive an all-expenses paid cheesesteak at any restaurant he chooses after each game
Clause 2; Each gym facility the team uses must include a fountain that uses chocolate milk instead of water
Clause 3: During each intermission, I will be afforded a 10-minute nap time
Clause 4: Logan will be required to sharpen my skates prior to each game
Clause 5: In the event I win any league-wide award, @crutch will purchase me a new car (not to be paid from my contract)

Player Page || Update Page

[Image: a5C9JXf.png]

CERTIFIED THREAD KILLER
MONTREAL IMPACT FOREVER

Kristof Kovacs Klaus: that every time the Christmas season comes around in New York he must be driven to and from the rink by a driver who is dressed as Santa Klaus. For one day all snacks and drinks in the vending machines at the rink have to be replaced with jars of milk and packs of cookies

[Image: 9d3oxij.png][Image: 8xyKeyf.png][Image: gs89eGV.png]

[Image: Lq99Y4d.png]
-------------------------------------------------------------
[pbhfx]

[/pbhfx]

The only clause I would have would be a mandatory bar night, where the goalie always pay, because goalies are strange and should buy a round for each goal that they let in.

[Image: Niktox.gif]
Monarchs Berserkers Scarecrows [Image: italian-flag.jpg?s=612x612&w=0&k=20&c=tO...eKFgvtgqU=]

Specters Armada Scarecrows Czechia
Panthers Specters Jets Scarecrows Usa [Image: 4star.png] [Image: challengecup.png] [Image: challengecup.png]
RIP Dangel #AD26 | RIP TDZ

Clause #1:
Should Zajac score more than 20 goals in a season, @Samee fully allows Zajac to sit in the GM's chair at least once per week.

[Image: leblaVa.gif]
Shoutout to @adamantium for the sig! <3

So I see Tommy wants to be on a team with me....

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

Written in small hard to read font:

"Alex Light shall be given an infinite supply of nachos as long as he remains on the West Kendall Platoon. Furthermore, each goal scored will be supplied with an alcoholic beverage of Alex Light's choice to the whole team should the game end in a regulation win."

[Image: Zoone16.gif]

[Image: 9QVaMRC.png] [Image: canybyK.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png]
(This post was last modified: 10-13-2018, 10:24 AM by sash.)

clause #1

if i make the playoffs izzy doesnt make good pts because these are all good

clause #2
if i do pts i only have to do half of them because im incredibly lazy .

clause #3
if we miss 6 years in a row im quitting