Create Account

S43 Championship Week
(This post was last modified: 10-27-2018, 03:38 PM by DeletedAtUserRequest.)

Platoon THIS PT IS FOR SHL PLAYERS AND SEND DOWNS. IT IS NOT FOR SMJHL ROOKIES. Jets

SHL's Championship week is here as the West Kendall Platoon take on the Winnipeg Jets in the S43 challenge cup series! Championship week is the moment in each season where the SHL gets to showcase its greatest individual event and you have been hired by the league to help ensure that it all runs smoothly!  You will be paid in TPE which is earned by completing tasks which the league needs help with.

Each of the following tasks will be worth 3 uncapped TPE. You can do a maximum of FIVE tasks for a total of FIFTEEN uncapped TPE. There is also a bonus question (concerning the Challenge Cup finals specifically) worth 1 uncapped TPE. Feel free to do more than five tasks, but you won't get the credit for anything over five. Understood?.. great!.. so lets gets started!

Monday: Promotions

[video=youtube]www.youtube.com/watch?v=JW9wF78-Sb4&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Code:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=JW9wF78-Sb4&feature=youtu.be

[u]Task 1[/u]: In an effort to excite the millennials and urban street youth, the SHL wants a hip/hop promotion for this years challenge cup! Using the youtube beat above, create a 150 word or more Rap/R&B jam about the championship series!  The song must have at least 1 verse and 1 chorus and include players from either or both teams.

Tuesday: Scandals!

Code:
[u]Task 2[/u]: Oh no! scandal has hit championship week here on day 2! as a beat reporter from TMZ obtained the police reports of a highly embarrasing arrest made from one of the players in the challenge cup series!.. In 150 words or more, create an official SHL press report to release to the media with a picture related to the incident, the details of this incident, what player or players were involved and the official reponse of the league.

Wednesday: Media Day

Code:
[u]Task 3[/u]: The SHL Network is in need of an interview to broadcast during the challenge cup finals and you have been assigned the task!  Contact a player in the upcoming series and have them answer [u]3[/u] questions (player or series related) Let them know that each answer must be a minimum of [u]20[/u] words for you to get credit. The player you interview must also be tagged.

[u]Task 4[/u]: Radio@SHL is in need of some mini podcasts for a pre show analysis of the series! You can work alone in a 3 minute podcast or with a partner for a 5 minute show. if you choose to do a 2 man mini-pod it will be required that each member contribute their fair share to the discussion topics below.

Choose 1 or more of the following topics for your 1 or 2 man podcast:
- Strength and weakness analysis of each team
- What players should dominate, what players can surprise, and what players could flop in this series

[u]Task 5[/u]: Newspapers and bloggers are covering the event all across the globe and they are looking for information to post to their readers!  Pick 3 of the topics below to write about!  Each topic is worth [u]1[/u] TPE. Each answer must be [u]50[/u] words or more.

- Which player on either team is most deserving of winning a championship?
- What young player has a chance to make a name for themself in this series?
- Who is the favorite and who is the underdog of this series and why?
- Which organization needs this championship more in terms of legacy?
- Who has been there teams surprise player in the post season?
- Who are the 3 most dangerous players on the ice in this series and why?

Thursday: Marketing & Graphics

Code:
[u]Task 6[/u]:
In wake of the success of 'Gritty' the philadelphia Flyers mascot.. the SHL has asked its graphics department to come up with an official S43 challenge cup mascot!  Design a Mascot with the characteristics of both the West Kendall Platoon and Winnipeg Jets franchises! The Mascot should have a name, the colors of both teams involved in the series and at least 1 special feature which the fans associate it with.

[u]Task 7[/u]: Tomorrow the SHL marketing department will release the official championship series alternate logos to be sold to the public!  Design an Alternate logo for one of the teams involved in the challenge cup finals. that alternate must include the team name and season number within the logo.

[u]Task 8[/u]: Tons of fans are about to arrive into town hungry and the SHL needs your help with the creation of 2 new original food items which the league can patent and serve at the stadiums!  The graphic specifications are below...

- Food item should be named after 1 player from each team in this series.
- Must include a picture of the food item.
- It should be an original recipe.
- Recipe must include at least 5 ingrediants each.

Friday: Last minute problem!

Code:
[u]Task 9[/u]: We are just an hour away from the start of the challenge cup finals and you have been informed that Katy Perry has the gout and can not perform during the 1st intermission... YIKES!!!!!! ... to make matters worse Eggy and HO are not around to approve more money for a differant act!  You have been chosen to take on the unenviable task of putting together something which the whole world is about to watch ...with nothing but the 11 dollars in your pocket.

In 150 words or more, explain what you came up with and how will it be implamented. The Plan must include a diagram or picture.

Bonus Question:

Code:
Which group will end up with more total Blocks in [u]Game 4[/u] of the series?

Ludwig Koch Schroder and Jon Ross
or
Max Weber and Max Poulin

Bonus question: will be locked in at the start of game 4 of the Challenge Cup Finals, no new entries will be accepted after that.

Deadline: October, 23, at 10 PM EDT.
Please feel free to PM me with any questions or concerns.

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria
(This post was last modified: 10-23-2018, 07:14 PM by FlappyGiraffe.)

Task 1:

yo yo yo hey there urban street youth i'm here to rap about the challenge cup yo yo yo
on one side we got gary grease who is playing d 
on the other side we got bojo biscuit who is playing as a goalie he's a straight up G
this is it it urban street youth a treat that you won't want to miss

its the challenge cup finals what excitement

what a chorus, filled with excitement, time for another exciting verse for you urban street millennials!
back to the action we've got jason visser, who can skate down the ice as smooth as doing up a zipper
down the other end of the ice its Jon the boss Ross, he is definitely somebody that you do not want to cross!

Task 2: 

On the night of October 15th, 2018, Winnipeg Jets defenseman Viatcheslav Orlov was spotted roaming the grounds of the University of Houston! He was not a registered student there and was asked to leave the school grounds, but out of no where he challenged them to a fight, claiming that he did indeed go there. Orlov threw a haymaker towards the campus security, but it was easy dodged and orlov was subsequently struck down by the security guards baton! 

General Manager gary grease had to drive down to houston and retrieve him, and go all the way back to winnipeg so orlov could play in game 1 the next day. Grease had no intention of driving all that way, so he made jets rookie troy mcclure drive while he slept in the back seat. the trio eventually made it back just in time for the start of game 1, however they were not prepared at all for a rigorus playoff game thanks to orlov and the ordeal at the university of houston.

Task 3:

Interview with Gary Grease: @FlappyGiraffe

Hey gary, how has your season gone so far?

Gary: I think it has gone pretty well, I had a career year in the regular season, and have more than tripled my previous career playoff points on the road to the finals.

Who has been the most underrated player so far during this playoff run?

Gary: I think our most underrated player so far on this run has been Crossfit Jesus. Crossfit has already won 2 cups in the past with Manhattan, so he's been here before and has been leading by example for us younger guys.

Are you guys gonna be back here next season?

Gary: Absolutely, I believe that we can make it back. There's gonna be some tough competition as nearly every team in the west is competitive, but i feel that our roster has the extra edge that we need to get past them once more.

Task 5:

I believe that the player most deserving of winning a championship is Pietra Volkova of the Winnipeg Jets. Pris has put hundreds of hours of work into this site the last couple years, running the pts, heading up the rookie mentor committee, and running Russia's IIHF team. Along with that, she also built a 2000tpe player which takes an insane amount of time and commitment. Although she has recently quit the site, I would really like to see her player finally win a championship after having it elude her for over 10 seasons now.

A young player that has a chance to make a name for themselves in this series is the Jets rookie defenseman, Troy McClure III. Troy has been a steady presence on the blueline all season long, and has been quietly stockpiling a ton of tpe. For the finals Troy dropped enough tpe to increase his scoring by ~10 points, so look out for him to score some big, timely goals!

The 3 most dangerous players on the ice in this series are Trevor Wilson, Jason Visser, and Max Weber. This is because Trevor Wilson has been an elite winger for a quite a few seasons now, and could score some huge goals. Jason Visser has been a staple at the top of the pro scoring leaderboard, and should be a lock to make the hall of fame once he calls it quits. And finally, Max Weber as he is the best defensemen on the ice for either side - he led all defenseman in scoring this season and hits like a machine!

Task 9:

My plan to fill the first intermission with some world class entertainment is simple... I open up a contest to the entire city to see who has the hardest slapshot! I will use the 11 dollars as prize money for whatever jabroni ends up winning it. No matter what happens on the ice at this point, it would all be entertaining. Either everyone taking the slapshots would suck, and people could laugh at their failures. Furthermore, if people were competent or good at slapshots, the whole arena would become enthralled with the who competition, waiting with bated breath to see who wins the grand prize. For this whole idea to move to another level, participants would be encouraged to wear some badass costumes, likes the fellas in the picture below! One many is wearing a sick duster, and his hype man is being very patriotic waving his flag! It's up to them if they'll look like a couple jabroni's or superstars!
[Image: latest?cb=20111002161534]

Bonus: Max Weber and Max Poulin

[Image: wMFFUe4.gif]

Barracuda S56 1st Overall Barracuda

Gary Grease Career Stats: Click Here
Graphics Shop: Click Here

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  Barracuda Russia Barracuda  [Image: c8B2LE3.png]

(This post was last modified: 10-23-2018, 05:14 PM by JSS.)

Bonus: Ludwig Koch Schroder and Jon Ross

http://nsfl.jcink.net/index.php?showtopi...ntry155430

[Image: 3.png]

(This post was last modified: 10-15-2018, 11:23 AM by DeletedAtUserRequest.)

Task 2: Oh no! scandal has hit championship week here on day 2! as a beat reporter from TMZ obtained the police reports of a highly embarrasing arrest made from one of the players in the challenge cup series!.. In 150 words or more, create an official SHL press report to release to the media with a picture related to the incident, the details of this incident, what player or players were involved and the official reponse of the league.

[Image: 9YBKfeq.jpg]

The league has recently become aware of an incident which had taken place on October 9th 2018 between Winnipeg Jets forward Corey Bearss and the Alberta Police department. At 11:22 PM a phone call was placed to 911 with the accusation that Mr Bearss may have taken a minor in an M&M costume up to his hotel room. But after a thorough investigation the police found that it wasnt a minor in the costume.. it was a midget. There were empty wine bottles in the room and Kenny G was playing in the background, but the candied midget was of consensual age so there were no crimes commited. While the pictures of Bearrs and his companion were unfortunate, the SHL does not discrimate against any ones tastes and we support Mr Bearrs as well as the rights of all of our league players to privacy within the confinds of their bedrooms.  (155 words)

Task 3: The SHL Network is in need of an interview to broadcast during the challenge cup finals and you have been assigned the task!  Contact a player in the upcoming series and have them answer 3 questions (player or series related) Let them know that each answer must be a minimum of 20 words for you to get credit. The player you interview must also be tagged.

Q1: Alex Light has really made a jump over the past 2 seasons from good to great.. whats been some of the reasons for your recent success?

Alex Light: I think that the arrival of Forsberg and the growth of Vyskoc has given us more depth and space. More space means better chances. I think that’s what’s helped my performance these past 2 seasons.

Q2: What would you say are the areas on winnipeg that the platoon can exploit moving into this series?

Alex Light: Definitely their lack of depth, especially on the blue line. Overall, I’d say they have a very similar playstyle to ours and it’ll still be a tossup as to who wins each night.

Q3: Where would a 2nd championship rank on your list of accomplishments in your long standing career?

Alex Light: Probably right up there with my other Challenge Cup. As much as I love my 2 Four-Star Cups and my IIHF Gold, nothing beats winning the Challenge Cup. Just to make it to the finals is incredibly difficult.

@Zoone16

Task 5: Newspapers and bloggers are covering the event all across the globe and they are looking for information to post to their readers!  Pick 3 of the topics below to write about!  Each topic is worth 1 TPE. Each answer must be 50 words or more.

We expect the big names on both teams to step up and perform well in this series, but my guess is the winning team will showcase a player or 2 that stepped up and performed better than expected, i believe that we may see that with young defenceman Karsten Kadinger of West Kendall. The 5th pick in the S39 draft has shown moments of brilliance on the ice this post season scoring 7 points, 9 blocks and a 18% shooting percentage in just 11 games. he's 1 of the peripheral players in this series with a chance to ignite his name into the collective consciousness of the SHL (109 words) @Allegiant

Both teams have a championship under their belt with the current core set of players. Winnipeg in S37 and West Kendall in S41.. but i tend to think that Winnipeg would not have signed off on just 1 ring with the core of players they put forth starting with the Visser, Bears Weber draft in S31. A 2nd championship for Winnipeg allows them to look back on this group without any feelings of missed oppertunities. (75 words)

For West Kendall i think Dani forsberg is a differance maker out there. his 2 way game has been off the charts this season, a game that Buffalo had no answer for... now this series things may be differant for #9 as Winnipeg has Pietra Volkolva.. someone with a similar 2 way game as Forsberg and just as dangerous. That match up is 1 to watch! I think Visser and Light will be looked at as their teams primary scorers but both could cancel each other out.. which IMO makes a player like Corey Bearrs the 3rd most dangerous player in this series as his skill/power combination may be a difficult match as WKP does not like to grind outside of Forsberg. (131 words)

Task 6:
In wake of the success of 'Gritty' the philadelphia Flyers mascot.. the SHL has asked its graphics department to come up with an official S43 challenge cup mascot!  Design a Mascot with the characteristics of both the West Kendall Platoon and Winnipeg Jets franchises! The Mascot should have a name, the colors of both teams involved in the series and at least 1 special feature which the fans associate it with.

[Image: S1frtXF.png]

Task 9: We are just an hour away from the start of the challenge cup finals and you have been informed that Katy Perry has the gout and can not perform during the 1st intermission... YIKES!!!!!! ... to make matters worse Eggy and HO are not around to approve more money for a differant act!  You have been chosen to take on the unenviable task of putting together something which the whole world is about to watch ...with nothing but the 11 dollars in your pocket. In 150 words or more, explain what you came up with and how will it be implamented. The Plan must include a diagram or picture.

Got an hour and 11 dollars to think of something.... hmmm... luckily i have just the idea that will captivate the world for the 8 minutes that Perry had planned on performing for!  First off i'm not telling a soul that Katy Perry isnt performing... were going to continue just as planned! then im going to look for a microphone for Perry to use, one which ill make sure to bring with me as i go out during the intermission and introduce her to the world!  Then im going to call my health insurance company and verify that my coverage plan is still active.. once that's done my plan will be ready!....and when when the horn rings and its time to start the performance im going to walk out on the ice with microphone in hand.... Walk towards center dot where the set is.. and as i approach it..... i will fall head first onto the ice with the microphone pointed at the bridge of my nose!

Below is a diagram of how this will play out if all goes well....

[Image: pCCkMir.jpg]

Bonus: Weber and Poulin

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria
(This post was last modified: 10-16-2018, 12:55 PM by .bojo.)

Bonus: the WKP dudes

Task 2
"Celine" Dion Vyskoc was caught smuggling potato chips in all of his orifices last night after finding out that they don't sell tomato flavored chips here in the states.

Reports are claiming that while fishcock had been living in Florida for the past few years, his realization of never having tomato chips ready was recently brought to light after scoring another game winning goal in the playoffs. He usually celebrates by opening a bag and making it rain, but they always happen to be during away games in canada.

After winning a home game, shock hit him. It's affected his performance as well, not quite putting up the numbers since the game winner. He was last seen heading out to do some errands in Winnipeg. Shortly later that same night, there was a convienence store robbed of everything but anything essential.

When told he couldn't bring all these bags of chips because that many chips would violate some sort of trade law, fishcock went back to his car on his phone before walking back to the airport looking like the Nutty Professor.

Commissioner Eggy commented on the issue saying "It's unfortunate that this happened, but I mean those chips are pretty good."

Task 3

Thanks, JR!

- Did you expect to be in the finals after the end of the regular season?

Well thats obviously always going to be the goal. You play the regular season to make the playoffs and then it's a fight to the finals. I think all the signs of us turning things around were there at the end of the season. Just before the trade deadline we were 2 spots out of the playoffs and we managed to fight our way back into a playoff spot. You never quite expect to make the finals but we knew that with the path we were on we had as good of chance as anyone of making it.

- What has been WKP's reason for power these playoffs?

The team is showing up. Plain and simple. We have a lot of scoring coming out of our top players with many guys over a point per game. Our depth has been getting in on the action especially early here in the fnals and our goaltender has been world class. they say you don't need a good goalie to win but damn when your goalie is playing as well as Beaujeaux it sure does help.

- Who do you think is underappreciated in this run?

A little off the record answer but it wont be a player from my team. it wont even be a player. There's a more impressive run to look at and that's Seattle's. They've been quite the laughing stock for some time now and they had an impressive season that saw themselves make it to the western conference finals for the first time in what feels like forever.

Task 5

On paper the Jets would appear to be the favorites going into this matchup, but these playoffs have been less challenging than expected for the platoon. With only three losses and eight wins West Kendall has so far shaken off past playoff experiences of needing to take every game to game 6 or 7. Meanwhile, the Jets had to fight back two elimination games against the panthers to reach the finals. Should make for a very intersting matchup in the finals.

I'm biased. But, hear me out.

West Kendall clearly needs this championship more legacy-wise. They dont' have many in their belts, and there was over a 30 season period where they would miss out winning, and losing in the finals 3 times in the process. If it wasn't for king JR, we would still be making fun of the cup drought of West Kendall. But not only have we gotten the Miami boogie back, we can make our mark in history once again as a fearsome team. Winning this playoffs, two within three seasons, is how to shake that losing mentality off our backs.

ME DAMNIT! Why am I playing so great all of the sudden. I was just OK in the regular season. Nothing fancy, but not terrible. But now if I don't win the Richan I'll be upset. Surely I've jinxed myself now, but hot damn is my Save% friggin beast most right now. I know I have mcbride noms, but look. This season lets be honest: We were the fourth seed team struggling to win the close games. But now? After beating hamilton, which nobody expected, we're pumped up!

Task 7
[Image: LMeFeYo.gif]

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]
(This post was last modified: 10-19-2018, 06:58 PM by luke. Edit Reason: None of your damn business )

Code:

Task 1: In an effort to excite the millennials and urban street youth, the SHL wants a hip/hop promotion for this years challenge cup! Using the youtube beat above, create a 150 word or more Rap/R&B jam about the championship series!  The song must have at least 1 verse and 1 chorus and include players from either or both teams.

Hey, ho, hey, ho, Whatsup its IceBerg Lettuce, coming back at it
My flow is like the Jets defense, never ready to quit,
What kind of rap do you want, one that speeds up like Forsberg,
yeah yeah, no one does it better than your boy Iceberg.

Lets talk about West Kendall real quick,
They got a goalie that defends with his Hockey Stick
Their Offense is solid like a brick wall
and dont worry about The Jets defense they will fall

But lets bring it back all the way to the Jets,
They got the defense no one can forget,
People like Weber, Orlov and Grease
Will make Platoon Offense Cease

The series will be very tight,
and will make both teams fight,
for each and every goal they get
You would think that they are Romeo to their Juliet

By that I mean they both will fight for their love,
so they can end up lifting the cup far above
and flex on all their haters,
and next year they come again like Gladiators

176 Words

Code:
Task 2: Oh no! scandal has hit championship week here on day 2! as a beat reporter from TMZ obtained the police reports of a highly embarrasing arrest made from one of the players in the challenge cup series!.. In 150 words or more, create an official SHL press report to release to the media with a picture related to the incident, the details of this incident, what player or players were involved and the official reponse of the league.

SHL Response to the Arrest of Zach Evans
Hello, news people, and fake news media people, and a special hello to the fans at home, thank you for joining us. At 12:30 am yesterday, a player of the Winnipeg Jets Organization, Zach Evans was involved in a conflict that ended with himself and another party going to spend the night in a cell. So, last night Zach Evans last night was involved in a hotel hooker accident, involving himself, a pimp and a lady of the night. 

Zach will still be eligible to play in game 3 of the Finals, but he will still have to play his official lines, no matter how hung over he is. The punishment for Zach Evans is that after the finals he will have to enroll in a course about STD's, as well as fined 1 million dollars out of his contract and will be donated to a charity of the fans choice. Thank you and have a good rest of the day.
170 words

Code:
Task 3: The SHL Network is in need of an interview to broadcast during the challenge cup finals and you have been assigned the task!  Contact a player in the upcoming series and have them answer 3 questions (player or series related) Let them know that each answer must be a minimum of 20 words for you to get credit. The player you interview must also be tagged.
@Troy_McClure03  is the person I am interviewing
How do you see yourself getting used in this series?
1.) I am going to be used sparingly. I'm the youngest and most inexperienced player on any team in the finals, and as such I am only getting sheltered minutes.

How aggressive are you trying to be, versus how defensive
2.) I am trying to be defensive, clear the zone and force our forcheckers to catch them in a mistake.
If I can be a good shot blocker than I'd say it is a job well done

What is your personal goal coming out of the finals

3.) I want to be on the right side of history. No one remembers second place. Even though Im not the best on the team, we all have our own strengths

Task 5: Newspapers and bloggers are covering the event all across the globe and they are looking for information to post to their readers!  Pick 3 of the topics below to write about!  Each topic is worth 1 TPE. Each answer must be 50 words or more.

Definitely West Kendal Platoon. After a long drought of not getting a champtionship they are due for some good luck. Even though they arent the best team in the finals, they certainly deserve getting there beating out Hamilton, arguably one of the best teams in the league. With a core hungry for the win, they have the abiiity to.

I think Troy McClure III  has a chance to make a name for himself. He isnt the best player right now, but his talent is there. Even with limited ice team Troy will still have to shutdown defenders in order to help the jets beat the Platoon. He just needs to take it slow and get into a groove in order to contribute correctly.

Definitely West Kendall is the underdog this series. They dont have the depth or the high end talent like Winnipeg to get the victory. Winnipeg is most likely the favorite in the series, as they just have the  better team playing. They have the better seasonal record, and a better overall presence about them.  

Code:
Task 9: We are just an hour away from the start of the challenge cup finals and you have been informed that Katy Perry has the gout and can not perform during the 1st intermission... YIKES!!!!!! ... to make matters worse Eggy and HO are not around to approve more money for a differant act!  You have been chosen to take on the unenviable task of putting together something which the whole world is about to watch ...with nothing but the 11 dollars in your pocket.

In 150 words or more, explain what you came up with and how will it be implamented. The Plan must include a diagram or picture.

I got the news.. Oh shit, Katy Perry is out for the count, and the event is in 30 minutes. I panic, I rush to the intercom, and say "For those who are musically gifted in singing, please report to the Lower Section to be a surprise singer with Katy Perry. I rush down to the meeting area, and look out into the crowd of people wanting to meet Katy Perry... and who do I see?!??! I yell "Is that Jack Black!" and Jack Black turns and nods and walks up to me. I tell him our situation, and he said that he would sing the national Anthem only and only if he can get a band behind him.

I quickly searched in the storage unit and found a full band set from a musician night a couple weeks ago. I run into the printer room and print out music sheets, while Jack Black set out to find bandmates for the song. With 5 minutes to spare, Jack Black and 3 other people are running towards me, saying they are ready. I get the staff to have them in Winnipeg Jets Uniforms and send them out. The crowd was stunned as Jack black walks up, and says, this is the greatest song in the world, and the band started to play both the Canadian National Anthem and the American National Anthem. The whole crowd started to rock out with Jack Black singing along to both songs.
246 words

Bonus Question:

Code:
Which group will end up with more total Blocks in Game 4 of the series?

Bonus question: will be locked in at the start of game 4 of the Challenge Cup Finals, no new entries will be accepted after that.

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

[Image: Zoone16.gif]

[Image: 9QVaMRC.png] [Image: canybyK.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png]
(This post was last modified: 10-19-2018, 09:48 PM by Bzerkap.)

Unsure if NSFL PT will count but I gotta try
Ditto with PBE PT

[video=youtube]www.youtube.com/watch?v=JW9wF78-Sb4&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Code:

[u]Task 1[/u]: In an effort to excite the millennials and urban street youth, the SHL wants a hip/hop promotion for this years challenge cup! Using the YouTube beat above, create a 150 word or more Rap/R&B jam about the championship series!  The song must have at least 1 verse and 1 chorus and include players from either or both teams.

Code:
[u]Task 2[/u]: Oh no! scandal has hit championship week here on day 2! as a beat reporter from TMZ obtained the police reports of a highly embarrassing arrest made from one of the players in the challenge cup series!.. In 150 words or more, create an official SHL press report to release to the media with a picture related to the incident, the details of this incident, what player or players were involved and the official response of the league.

Code:
[u]Task 3[/u]: The SHL Network is in need of an interview to broadcast during the challenge cup finals and you have been assigned the task!  Contact a player in the upcoming series and have them answer [u]3[/u] questions (player or series related) Let them know that each answer must be a minimum of [u]25[/u] words for you to get credit. The player you interview must also be tagged.

[u]Task 4[/u]: Radio@SHL is in need of some mini podcasts for a pre show analysis of the series! You can work alone in a 3 minute podcast or with a partner for a 5 minute show. if you choose to do a 2 man mini-pod it will be required that each member contribute their fair share to the discussion topics below.

Choose 1 or more of the following topics for your 1 or 2 man podcast:
- Strength and weakness analysis of each team
- What players should dominate, what players can surprise, and what players could flop in this series

[u]Task 5[/u]: Newspapers and bloggers are covering the event all across the globe and they are looking for information to post to their readers!  Pick 3 of the topics below to write about!  Each topic is worth [u]1[/u] TPE. Each answer must be [u]50[/u] words or more.

- What young player has a chance to make a name for themselves in this series?

Code:
[u]Task 6[/u]:
In wake of the success of 'Gritty' the Philadelphia Flyers mascot.. the SHL has asked its graphics department to come up with an official S43 challenge cup mascot!  Design a Mascot with the characteristics of both the West Kendall Platoon and Winnipeg Jets franchises! The Mascot should have a name, the colors of both teams involved in the series and at least 1 special feature which the fans associate it with.

[u]Task 7[/u]: Tomorrow the SHL marketing department will release the official championship series alternate logos to be sold to the public!  Design an Alternate logo for one of the teams involved in the challenge cup finals. that alternate must include the team name and season number within the logo.

[u]Task 8[/u]: Tons of fans are about to arrive into town hungry and the SHL needs your help with the creation of 2 new original food items which the league can patent and serve at the stadiums!  The graphic specifications are below...

- Recipe must include at least 5 ingredients each.

Code:
[u]Task 9[/u]: We are just an hour away from the start of the challenge cup finals and you have been informed that Katy Perry has the gout and can not perform during the 1st intermission... YIKES!!!!!! ... to make matters worse Eggy and HO are not around to approve more money for a different act!  You have been chosen to take on the unenviable task of putting together something which the whole world is about to watch ...with nothing but the 11 dollars in your pocket.

In 150 words or more, explain what you came up with and how will it be implemented. The Plan must include a diagram or picture.

Bonus Question:

09-13-2018, 05:12 PMNUCK Wrote: If I didnt have a Canadian flag as a tattoo, I would have gotten shit kicked by 5 people in Switzerland. They accused me of being an American and were about to pound me good until I showed them my tatty. As soon as they seen it, they apologized and walked away.

True story
(This post was last modified: 10-19-2018, 04:16 PM by BarnabasCollins.)

Task 1: In an effort to excite the millennials and urban street youth, the SHL wants a hip/hop promotion for this years challenge cup! Using the youtube beat above, create a 150 word or more Rap/R&B jam about the championship series!  The song must have at least 1 verse and 1 chorus and include players from either or both teams.

A Winnipeg State of Mind (The Chicken Hip Hop)
By Savage

Yeah, yeah
Ayo, Dani Forsberg, it's time.
It's time, Dani Forsberg (aight, Dani Forsberg, begin).
Straight out the sweaty dungeons of rap.

The Bearss drops deep as does my Biscuit.
I never shoot, 'cause to shoot is the brother of brisket.
Beyond the walls of pucks, life is defined.
I think of The Cup when I'm in a Winnipeg state of mind.

Hope the universe got some converse.
My traverse don't like no dirty reverse.
Run up to the curse and get the nurse.
In a Winnipeg state of mind.

What more could you ask for? The smelly Bearss?
You complain about Head Office.
I gotta love it though - somebody still speaks for the nurse.

I'm rappin' to the chicken,
And I'm gonna move your ficken.

Itchy, scratchy, seeping, like a Grease
Boy, I tell you, I thought you were a police.

I can't take the Head Office, can't take the Light.
I woulda tried to hit I guess I got no right.

I'm rappin' to the ficken,
And I'm gonna move your chicken.

Yea, yaz, in a Winnipeg state of mind.

When I was young my brother had a police.
I waz kicked out without no piece.
I never thought I'd see that release.
Ain't a soul alive that could take my brother's peace.

A bloody parmesan is quite the liaison.

Thinking of The Cup. Yaz, thinking of The Cup (The Cup).

AP: Breaking news out of West Kendall as the SHL is shocked by the behavior of one of it's most beloved members. At 6:45am local time a man was spotted entering a Burger King in a Platoon jersey. Not only is it against team policy to deviate from the team meals but it turns out to be even worse for the young Platoon fans. Their favorite Biscuit man, none other than Beaujeaux himself was recorded eating 6 double sausage egg and cheese croissanwiches. It turns out that he actually despises biscuits and won't eat them at all. All the young boys and girls who eat their biscuits every morning will now have to find a new hero to look up to. Word from team management is that Beaujeaux will be facing a $100,000 fine for each croissanwich he was seen eating. That's quite an expensive breakfast indeed. The league has commented that although they are disappointed since West Kendall took action there will be no further action from the league at this time. His teammates in an effort to snap him out of his behavior have obtained a special hat he must wear for the duration of the series to keep reminding him of what's important. Here is the photo of the forever shamed Biscuit:
@.bojo

[Image: 58825bfbf3f55ede2ff4a76f8cc1aebb.jpg]

@JR95

1. Do you feel like your team was a huge underdog against the arguably top team in the SHL?

Honestly not really. We've been a top team in the east pretty much Since I took over the Platoon and we are only 1 season removed from our last cup. We discovered at the trade deadline that only 4 sit strat points were being used instead of 5, as was intended. Since the Mistake has been caught and fixed the Platoon have been performing to expectation as one of the top teams in the league.

2. What strategies were implemented to try and counter Winnipeg's seeming advantages?

There really wasnt much "seeming advantages" on either side unless you are strictly looking at regular season results which we know are skewed by strat mistakes in sim (for multiple teams). On paper the matchup was fairly even and it could have been anyone's game. We just knew that if we played our brand of hockey we had just as good a shot as any other team at winning.

3. Were you surprised at the outcome of the series?

You never really "expect" to win, especially when up against a tough opponent like Winnipeg so to be able to win 4 in a row was absolutely a genuine shock to me. It's easy for me to say I knew my team had it in them but I'd be lying if I said I thought there was any chance at all at a sweep.

I would say the answer to this is Pietra Volkova for Winnipeg. Pris was one of the best members of the site and did a pretty good job as PT director. It is a massive shame that the trolls ended up driving another respected member from the site. This has been happening with ever more increasing frequency and something should be done to make it so this doesn't happen in the future. It would be a fitting accomplishment for her career if her player would be able to raise the cup. It would almost be a vindication for all the bullshit that she put up with. I'm not the biggest Winnipeg fan but I will be rooting for Volkova.

It's blatantly obvious that Winnipeg is a huge favorite in their series with West Kendall. The winners of the champion's trophy versus the number 4 seed from the East. Winnipeg pretty much dominated the league this season as they have quite a few times in the past few seasons. They have an amazing offense though it wasn't quite clicking as much as in the past. I don't think anyone expects West Kendall to have much of a shot in this series

I think Winnipeg really needs to win the cup for their legacy. They have dominated the past few seasons but seem to have an achilles heel in the Calgary Dragons who always seem to take the promise of Winnipeg's great seasons away from them. I think the Jets need a win badly not only for their own piece of mind but to disabuse the notion that they are regular season warriors and post seasons disappointments.

Task 9: We are just an hour away from the start of the challenge cup finals and you have been informed that Katy Perry has the gout and can not perform during the 1st intermission... YIKES!!!!!! ... to make matters worse Eggy and HO are not around to approve more money for a differant act!  You have been chosen to take on the unenviable task of putting together something which the whole world is about to watch ...with nothing but the 11 dollars in your pocket.

Well with not much time left I think back to what always fires up a crowd. I remember the Red Wings fan tradition of tossing octopi onto the ice and the crowd going crazy as the zamboni driver would twirl them around his head. I know there's Gimli Fish Market in Winnipeg so I head over there, not sure what I can get for 11 bucks. I find the manager and explain my desperate situation. He tells me there's no way I can get even one octopus for 11 bucks. I have to fall back on the old tried and true. I tell him that I am the son of Randy Macho Man Savage and I'd be happy to do some promo work for them if they can let me have 6 octopi. He finally relents and I get a bag full of the slimy creatures and head back to the arena. I tell the public address announcer that at intermission to call 6 seat numbers at random for an octopus toss on the ice. We got quite a variety of people, including a 87 year old woman who has never missed a Winnipeg game. The crowd was going crazy as they all twirled the octopi and let them fly. Somehow all the contestants were having trouble except the old lady who let one hell of a toss go and won. She got to sit in the little space between the benches usually reserved for the CBC rinkside broadcaster for the rest of the game. All in all I think i pulled it off as you can see.

[Image: detroits-octopus-tradition-1492093187.jp...ize=1200:*]

[Image: iUd7IJE.png]
[Image: rhodes.png]

(This post was last modified: 10-16-2018, 11:31 AM by Zombiewolf.)

[Image: blurrybad.jpg] [Image: zomboy3.png]
Thank you Brandon, Fish, GeckoeyGecko, Karey, Kit, takethehorizon, and Ragnar for the sigs!
[Image: Pw202QP.jpeg]

Player Page || Update page
(This post was last modified: 10-22-2018, 05:10 PM by White Cornerback.)

SCUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

URBAN STREET YOUTH,
URBAN STREET YOUTH,
URBAN STREET YOUTH

TRYING TO FIND THIS INDEX REAL QUICK
TRYING TO MAKE SURE IZZY KNOWS THIS CW SUCKS DICK
WHY I GOTTA CLICK THREE TIMES
JUST TO FIND PLAYERS SURNAMES FOR MY SICK RHYMES

SCROLLING THROUGH THIS AWFUL SITE
MAKES ME RETHINK MY ENTIRE LIFE
WHY DID I EVER JOIN THIS PLAGUE
WASTING TIME FOR TPE'S SAKE

FORSBERG, LIGHT AND WILSON
NOW GOT A RING THAT GLISTENS
WHEREAS VISSER, JESUS AND EVANS
MAY AS WELL BE IN HEAVEN

I'VE JUST CHECKED THE WORD COUNT
ONLY ON 86 WORDS
THAT MEANS THIS ENTIRE SONG
NEEDS ABOUT 2 MORE VERSE

LETS LOOK AT MORE PLAYER NAMES
SEE IF ANY OF THEM SOUND THE SAME
MCLURE THE THIRD IN HIS FAMILY
WISHING HIS CAREER WASN'T A CALAMITY

I WISH BUFFALO DIDN'T LOSE LAST ROUND
REGARDLESS ID HAVE TO DROP THIS SOUND
RAP MUSIC ISN'T REALLY MY JAM
BUT THIS LYRICISM WASN'T AS BAD AS SAND

After all I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere.

Task 2: Oh no! scandal has hit championship week here on day 2! as a beat reporter from TMZ obtained the police reports of a highly embarrassing arrest made from one of the players in the challenge cup series!.. In 150 words or more, create an official SHL press report to release to the media with a picture related to the incident, the details of this incident, what player or players were involved and the official response of the league.

Late last night it was discovered that West Kendall Platoon defensemen Sven Brokstad was seeing publicly streaking just shortly after West Kendall Platoon's 4-0 sweep of the Winnipeg Jets in the SHL Finals. Brokstad (26) was the subject of a 50 minute police chase which culminated in his naked person being cuffed to an electrical pole. Brokstad was noted as being exceedingly over the legal drinking limit and was also booked with public indecency and disturbing of the peace. Brokstad's court date has been set for December 12th 2018.

Both officers who responded to the call are reported as being "apalled" and "mentally affected" by the actions of Brokstad. Brokstad apparently shouted various slurs and racially charged comments at both white officers, they also noted that he questioned both of the responding officers gender. Winnipeg police TMZ has learned are planning to throw the book and kitchen sink at Brokstad over his horrendously offensive comments earlier this weekend. We will report more as this story progresses.

[Image: 71p-nFKZKVL._UX342_.jpg]Brokstand after being detained.

Mr Brokstad, how do you respond to reports about your streaking case and following incarceration earlier this week?

I wasn’t streaking. That wasn’t me. They have me mistaken with someone else. I was celebrating the victory with a nice port and a steak. These salacious rumors are ruining my reputation and I will fight anyone reporting this

Sven, do you feel you will go down as one of the greats when S43 is said and done?

I’m not going to be one of the greats. I’m simply a role player, a glue guy who helps the team perform at its best. I don’t need the personal accolades, I just want to end my career as the player with the most championships

Just how many seasons does Brokstad have left in him?

I’m feeling pretty good physically and still sharp mentally. The Alzheimer’s might kick in soon and when it does I’ll probably be done. My grandmother has Alzheimer’s and I did one of those gene tests, I’ll get it too eventually. So when you see me forgetting where the puck is, just pull me. I’m done

Sven Brokstad of the West Kendall Platoon deserves a ring. Why? Because he's just after recently being arrested for public intoxication and indecency and really his life is already on it's way to a downward spiral. Atleast if he manages to win a ring he can either pawn or sell it to pay for the hefty expenses received during his legal obligations.

I think the West Kendall Platoon are the likely favorites and the Winnipeg Jets are the underdogs heading into the finals series of the SHL. The Platoon are full of young guns who don't give a flying fuck about da rules whereas the Winnipeg Jets are uptight dorks who probably wear suits as their casual wear. Platoon defeated Buffalo in the conference finals which made me sad but I believe the dominant 4-1 dispatching of a strong Buffalo team led many to believe that they really are the real deal this season.

Without a doubt it has to be the top 3 scorers in the playoffs so far, they are of course Crossfit Jesus, Trevor Wilson and Pietra Volkova. All three players (2 on West Kendall Platoon, 1 on Winnipeg Jets) are easily the biggest threats on the ice because of their respective abilities to change the momentum of the game and really swing the pendulum at a moments notice because of their ability to finish in the final third, where it really counts in the SHL.

Task 9: We are just an hour away from the start of the challenge cup finals and you have been informed that Katy Perry has the gout and can not perform during the 1st intermission... YIKES!!!!!! ... to make matters worse Eggy and HO are not around to approve more money for a different act!  You have been chosen to take on the unenviable task of putting together something which the whole world is about to watch ...with nothing but the 11 dollars in your pocket.

In 150 words or more, explain what you came up with and how will it be implemented. The Plan must include a diagram or picture.

Bonus: Ludwig Koch Schroder and Jon Ross[Image: 8-mile-features.jpg?w=1920]

Instead of a dumb pie eating contest or whatever dumb ideas that everybody else came up with, Lavelle has a groundbreaking idea. He has invited every single SHL player currently dressed on a team roster that isn't apart of the West Kendall Platoon or the Winnipeg Jets who obviously will play in the BIG GAME TEE EMM. During the half time show we will march out each player one at a time and give them exactly one minute to rap freestyle. Why 1 minute? Because 1 minute is exactly the time it generally takes an average person to say 150 words or so. Where did I get this idea? Who knows. I think it came to me in a dream, like a message from the gods.

Anyway I'm sure that because we have so many skilled rappers in this league regardless of their age, race, gender, religion or creed, that the spectacle that we put out will no doubt go viral, in the good way not the bad way of course. The Simulation Hockey League is full of the most diverse, interesting and socially enjoyable people you could ever hope to find in real life, nevermind just in an online community! This intense free style rap battle will no doubt delight the crowds and allow people to truly connect with the SHL on a never seen before level of depth.
(This post was last modified: 10-18-2018, 08:40 PM by iamslm22.)

Bonus  Ludwig Koch Schroder and Jon Ross

FOR THE RECORD - THIS CW IS THE WORST ONE I'VE SEEN IN SIM LEAGUES

The most deserving player of a championship is certainly  Ludwig Koch Schröder. My dude  Ludwig Koch Schröder is one of the hardest workers in the entire league. You ask anyone on the West Kendall Platoon and they will tell you that  Ludwig Koch Schröder is the first guy on the ice in the morning and the last guy there at night. The dude has almost 2,000 TPE and is one of the hardest working guys in the history of our Great Superior Simulation Hockey League. What a stud. 88

The favorite of this series is clearly the West Kendall Platoon. The Winnipeg Jets then (obviously) would be the underdogs. The West Kendall Platoon are the superior team after demolishing their competition much easier than the Winnipeg Jets. The West Kendall Platoon are the superior team in most ways. Specifically look at how they each were in their respective conference championship series. West Kendall Platoon beat their opponents in 5 while the Winnipeg Jets took 7. 76

The Three Most Dangerous players on the Ice are Ludwig Koch Schröder, Alex Light and Leafer Reilly. That is obvious to me. Why is that obvious to me? They are the three guys that I like the most and the three guys I get along with the best. So I want to write about each of them. The three of them are all TPE whores, who are over 1400 TPE and they are the three players I will be rooting for. They are all incredibly dangerous. 86

So first of all HO and Eggy made a terrible mistake asking Katy Perry to perform at the halftime show. Why would they do that? She's no where enar as good as the Greatest of All Time Beyonce, Or the Stunningly Talented Taylor Swift. What a bum choice by HO. Anyways I have 11 dollars in my pocket, and luckly they are singles so I am going to stun the whole world who is watching by building a Pyramid out of the 11 dollars. I know right? What a GREAT idea. I'm going to stack them up and build them like a house of cards. It's going to require complete silence inside the arena, so it's a great time for the fans to be able to go get food or whatever else they need to do during the intermission. While this is pretty straight forward for some reason this task is requiring me to show a diagram - or include a picture. I'll include an example money pyramid, but it's really better if you visualize this in your head.
Imagine this but with singles. 184

[Image: money-house-of-cards-G062Y0.jpg]

PBE PT http://probaseballexperience.jcink.net/i...entry44398

NSFL PT http://nsfl.jcink.net/index.php?showtopi...ntry154455

Task 3: The SHL Network is in need of an interview to broadcast during the challenge cup finals and you have been assigned the task! Contact a player in the upcoming series and have them answer 3 questions (player or series related) Let them know that each answer must be a minimum of 20 words for you to get credit. The player you interview must also be tagged.

Thank you to @Rabidsponge21

1 - how does it feel to play for the title?
2- what are your expectations?
3- you recently signed an extension that expires after next year, what're your thoughts on that?

1) Really good to be back again. I thought with the way the past few seasons had gone that we were a team that was a one and done sort of deal where we got to end the curse but them were back to the outside looking in, little did I expect this run to go as well as it seemed too. I mean we were playing against the Stampede in the 2nd round after all, which is the equivalent to a free pass to the finals, but thought we were seriously in tough vs Winnipeg .
2) I expect this to truly be a hard fought series, but for the sake of choices and history hope it isn't so that a certain player can sob their way back to no cup after chasing one so many seasons ago. So realistic, this is done in 6 or 7, either team can win, hopeful? A sweep.
3) Well there is more to this than simple numbers etc, so as far as how it plans to play out I can't really say. I've immensily enjoyed my time playing for the platoon and continue to be close with a few of it's members, so staying is never the worst as I do enjoy hanging out with them, but part of my calls out to maybe try and chase some more individual accolades rather than team based ones so we will see where that goes.
(This post was last modified: 10-19-2018, 06:46 PM by DrunkenTeddy.)

Code:
Task 1: In an effort to excite the millennials and urban street youth, the SHL wants a hip/hop promotion for this years challenge cup! Using the youtube beat above, create a 150 word or more Rap/R&B jam about the championship series!  The song must have at least 1 verse and 1 chorus and include players from either or both teams.
Bojo Paradise

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death
I take a look at my career and realize there's nothin' left
‘Cause I've been blastin' and laughin' so long
That even my GM thinks that my mind is gone
But I ain't never crossed a man that didn't deserve it
Me be treated like a punk, you know that's unheard of
You better watch how you talkin' and where you walkin'
Or you and your homies might be lined in chalk
I really hate to trip, but I gotta loc
As they croak, I see myself in the pistol smoke
Fool, I'm the kinda G the little homies wanna be like
On my knees in the night, sayin' prayers in the game-lights

Been spendin' most their lives
Livin' in the bojo paradise
Been spendin' most their lives

Keep spendin' most our lives
Keep spendin' most our lives

Code:
[Image: lisa-poole-ap.jpg]
Jon Ross was caught streaking at a Winnipeg Blue Bombers pre-season game between challenge cup series games in Winnipeg. Apparently he and some of his teammates had some sort of bet that he lost and between games 3 and 4 of the cup finals the team attended a cfl pre-season game and he made good on the bet. Unfortunately Ross was arrested on scene and it took a group of lawyers to get him out in time to play in game 4. It's a good thing they managed to pull that off because he would have missed all the celebration when they won the cup. We are still working to find out the details of the bet that Ross lost to his teammates, but the rumor is that he is a bit of a gambling addict, so I assume it didn't take much to convince him that this bet was a good idea. Good on him for falling through and showing the world that the carpet does indeed match the drapes.

Mini podcaat
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1sAr5jPD...p=drivesdk

Code:
Task 6: In wake of the success of 'Gritty' the philadelphia Flyers mascot.. the SHL has asked its graphics department to come up with an official S43 challenge cup mascot!  Design a Mascot with the characteristics of both the West Kendall Platoon and Winnipeg Jets franchises! The Mascot should have a name, the colors of both teams involved in the series and at least 1 special feature which the fans associate it with.
[Image: 7uQqkKh.png]

Code:
Task 7: Tomorrow the SHL marketing department will release the official championship series alternate logos to be sold to the public!  Design an Alternate logo for one of the teams involved in the challenge cup finals. that alternate must include the team name and season number within the logo.
[Image: vVT5lQj.png]

[Image: DrunkenTeddy.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  |  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]
(This post was last modified: 10-16-2018, 07:31 AM by majesiu.)

Code:
[u]Task 2[/u]: Oh no! scandal has hit championship week here on day 2! as a beat reporter from TMZ obtained the police reports of a highly embarrasing arrest made from one of the players in the challenge cup series!.. In 150 words or more, create an official SHL press report to release to the media with a picture related to the incident, the details of this incident, what player or players were involved and the official reponse of the league.

An official SHL press report
[Image: st-z01.jpg]
Before Game almost all players from teams were involved in undisclosed activity that could have prevented challenge cup from ever happening but didn't. Acts were disclosed in Secret File case. Following players were involved: Dayymo Ralchankinov, Dani Forsberg, Alex Light, Trevor Wilson, John Langabeer, Paddy O'Sullivan, Mirio Togata, Jason Visser, Connor Blackwell, Pietra Volkova, Corey Bearss, Kyle Kylrad. League official response is to mind your own  business and focus on the game instead. But no we have to make official reponses, that is seriously probably the worst topic you could think about for championship week task, especially for player not participating and just wanting to go through this as quickly as possible not think how stupid official reports look like. Such rigorous demands make it really unpleasant experience and make me want to quit the league, I understand you need to think about something but giving such small circumstances is really bad... And the official press release ends on this high note, hopefully all people involved will focus on the upcoming game instead...

Code:

Neither, they should all lose, and I hate all the question about opposing team it is really boring, can't you think about some more interesting alternatives topics like perspectives for off-season or what was the most interesting thing happening in the meantime? Even normal predictions of the series would be better. So I hope both teams lose.
I guess West Kendal Platon is the favorite since they didn't miss the playoffs last season, but Winnipeg Jets could be too, because they are the household name and got new GM and have a lot of fantastic players, do I have to go this long, but yeah I think both are equally favourites and underdogs but who cares.
Both it is the ultimate goal isn't it to have caps, cups, trophies whatever. Teams are solely judged on that and nothing else matters in the universe, like locker room, which you can easily destroy bringing an outside player that starts with trading away past core and reaching for backup goalie in a futile effort to make I don't even know what, but giving up high draft pick that would give an active in return.

Code:
Code:
[u]Task 9[/u]: We are just an hour away from the start of the challenge cup finals and you have been informed that Katy Perry has the gout and can not perform during the 1st intermission... YIKES!!!!!! ... to make matters worse Eggy and HO are not around to approve more money for a differant act!  You have been chosen to take on the unenviable task of putting together something which the whole world is about to watch ...with nothing but the 11 dollars in your pocket.

I have no idea how to implament anything, on the other hand I can talk about implementing.
[Image: diagram-example-2018.png?bn=1510011137]
So we will use 7 step plan:
1. Meeting - we need to know how the problem really happened and who caused the gout
2. Requirements - now it is time to think what we need and it seems to entartain some crowd during boring event
3. Analysis - to do that we need some bread & blood hunger games from ancient rome like gladiator fights
4. Design - we need to redoo area into coloseum
5. Coding - I think this chart might not fit exactly to our needs
6. Testing - this actually is good idea, our gladiators need to practice fights in order to be in top form
7. Acceptance - they are all going to die, but the crowd will be entairtained and isn't that what we wanted in the first place?
Our budget of 11 dollars surely would cover that if you include the value of 11 dolars would have if they were from ancient roman times.

Code:
[u]Task 6[/u]:

The most charachteristic thing from both franchises are wings - whether Eagle ones of platton or jet one of the Winnipeg. So we'd need animal transformer combo of the eaglejetton that would have furry or feathery, whatever, wings and could transform between forms and shot from his guns. As proper air force fighter, he would need the proper number and I guess S43 fits as any. Colours should make him invisible to strike, but since they have to include theme themes it would be reddish, blueish or something along those lines. The special feature fans could associate would be hockey stick he had strapped under each one of his wings with special respectively West Kendall Platoon and Winnipeg Jets motives engraved on it. Such cap mascot would be the immediate success and could even kickstart movie series about him, hopefully of a better quality than recent Transformers movie franchise, it's not high demand to be fair. Eaglejetton transforms and bring doom to the SHL, I mean freedom...
[Image: 1524107441-starscream-ben-procter.jpg]

Code:
- Recipe must include at least 5 ingrediants each.

[Image: chunky-vegetable-salad-ay.jpg?itok=77n9PCKf]
Ludwig Koch Schroder vegetable salad would be the usual salad with normal ingredients like, combining tastes all around the world All American: spinach, leaf lettuce, cheddar cheese, grape , croutons, Asian: chicken, green onions, snow peas, French: hardboiled egg, green beans, red onion, Greek: romaine lettuce, feta cheese, Kalamata olives, cucumber. You just mix it up in a medium bowl, mix it up and eat happily telling everyone how nice is to be vegatarian and save the world doing it.
[Image: image?url=https%3A%2F%2Fcdn-image.foodan...=1000&q=70]
Jon Ross beef steaks and additions are something that should be sold in every SHL arena. To prepare it you need to first mix kalamansi juice, soy sauce, and garlic. Cut the beef into small strips and season it with pepper, salt, sauces and other tasty stuff and then grill it together for a perfect amount of time that is top secret recipe that I cannot share and hope to conquer the world doing so, when everyone just gets addicted to this unbelievable dish. SHL arenas would only be the start.

[Image: Too9kfy.png]
 Player Page  |  Update Page
(This post was last modified: 10-21-2018, 12:23 AM by hockeyfan.)

Code:

Yikes. Looks like West Kendall Platoon forward Leafer Rielly really likes to pee on things! Today he was caught urinating on a pair of fans who just wanted his autograph. The league wasn't too happy about it, and almost suspended the player for the remainder of his career, but realized that, after seeing the SHL being covered by TMZ gained them a lot of notoriety, they ended up giving Leafer and his family a fully paid trip to Cuba or wheverever, who really cares. Also, SHL is pro urinating on people. The two fans, both women, because of course, refused to press charges, instead, they were given VIP box seats for the remaining games in the finals, which of course didn't last very long.

[Image: tumblr_l95ex8tOZ81qdk9l1o1_500.jpg]