Create Account

Team World (Russia) S43 WJC Roster

The Proulx Firm – October 17, 2018

Simon Proulx: “I want to everyone for coming down on such short notice. If you haven’t heard by now, I was offered and accepted the role of Team World General Manager for the upcoming IIHF World Junior Classic. As you all know, this tournament is a brief part of the offseason and my role will not take away too much from what I’m doing with the firm and our more than 150 athletes worldwide.”

[Image: avery.jpg]

“As part of my General Manager duties, I’m required to have a fancy, little press conference to announce the Team World roster. And before I get to that, I would like to clarify that when I accepted the job, I was under the assumption Gareth Rush would be issued a waiver to allow him to play with Team World. We had a conference call with the IIHF commissioner’s office today and come to find out, I was wrong. Gareth was, of course, announced earlier today as a member of the British Isles roster. Obviously, we wish him the best of luck and I look forward to seeing him play, as I’m sure you all are. But if anyone is wondering why I’d choose to manage another team, as opposed to being at Gareth’s side…there you go.”

“Okay, enough about Gareth Rush. He’s the enemy this tournament and I’m confident our Team World Boys will get the best of him and the “blokes” in the British Isles. I think we come into the World Juniors Classic with the best top offensive line in the tournament. I’m talking about Boris Denisovich (@Deng) Russia  and Vladislav Konstantin (@Justice ) Russia flanking the left and right of Shaquille Derisraka (@Kevin Juice BieksaRussia at center. That’s a three-headed Russian monster that put up a combined 130 points this SMJHL season.”

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQO2TpWzr9NjUXtbFO-Wh3...ReId4jSiUw]

“Our top defensive line might come as half a surprise, but only because I’m sticking an offensive guy back there. If there’s any weakness with the Team World prospect this tournament, it’s the lack of available defensive guys. Thankfully, we’ve got the 7-foot-5, Ye-monster to take charge in Poopity Scoop (@Baelor Swift). And because I’m swimming in forward depth and want a shit-ton of goals from my top unit, I’m going to start the tournament by pairing Scoop with Rahotep Tutankhamun (@ORIGINSZ).”

“Okay, I actually lied. I’m pretty confident that Rahotep will do a stellar job with Scoop along the blueline and I love the few guys we have behind them. That’s a defensive group that includes: Aleksandria Aleksandrovia, (@dmuda11), Casety Matz, (@Trifecta), and Adidon Zuckerberg, (@JHS).”

[Image: 1524779115939-Artboard-1-copy-2.jpeg]

“Great group of hockey player and despite the lack of depth, I’m counting on them to make things a little easier on our goalies. You know, nothing personal, but our goalie options were limited. I see a ton of potential Vasil Cosmescu, (@fruitbatattack), and Larry Atta, (@Benito Penagarza), but they’re awfully young and probably a year too early for this tournament. But our situation is what it is, and should the puck get past Poopity, we need somebody to try and get in the way. I thought Cosmescu played stronger for Anchorage as the season wore on. Hopefully he brings that same momentum into the tournament.”

“Rounding out the rest of the team, and sorry guys, I know I’ve jumped around here…”

“The rest of our Team World forwards: Pavel Volkov, (@TeaKay) Russia, Mister McCarty (@Mark H) Russia, Kenji Yoshimura, (@BigTittySmitty), Daniel Daniil, (@Dan^2) Russia, Rainbow Dash, (@Eggy216), Zakhar Turakov, (@Zaitsev) Russia, Anatoly Lebedev, (@"Dea5hot"), Vladislav Konstantin, (@Justice) Russia, Valdimir Vaskov Russia, (@Snappy), Sulak O’Hritea, (@MyLittleHexx), and Nate Forsberg, (@NamelessNate).”

“So yeah, we’re basically the Russian National Team with a couple of Europeans, an Egyptian, and oddly enough, a defenseman from Zimbabwe.”

“And let me address the Sulak O’Hritea situation for a second. Sulak’s agent called me the minute he had heard I accepted the Team World gig. The story is Sulak doesn’t want to play in the tournament and would rather spend the offseason training to prepare for the next SMJHL season. I Sulak’s agent to express my great desire for Sulak to play with us and that I feel playing in the tournament far outweighs any individual training plan.”

[Image: DYGcszQWAAU-ufN.jpg]

“Sulak again reiterated he’d rather be left off the roster this morning. That said, it’s my team and my roster. I can’t help but think Sulak is pissed about something that had happened to him in previous tournaments. Regardless, we’re obviously a better team with Sulak O’Hritea and I hope he changes his mind. So, I’m going to roster him for the tournament, but I will not ask him to report, nor place him in the lineup…”

“…that is unless Sulak finds it in him to put all the bullshit aside, lace up, and come win a medal with the rest of the boys from Team Russ, I mean…Team World.”

“Okay, that’s it. We’ll release an official copy of the roster in a few minutes and the next time you guys hear from me, will be the announcement of team captains and our lines.”

S43 TEAM WORLD ROSTER

Code:
C    Shaquille Derisraka    34    S44    Russia
C    Pavel Volkov    13    S44    Russia
C    Mister McCarty    47    S44    Russia
C    Kenji Yoshimura    88    S45    Japan
LW    Boris Denisovich    66    S42    Russia
LW    Daniel Daniil    3    S41    Australia/Russia
LW    Rainbow Dash    20    S44    Unassigned
LW    Zakhar Turakov    9    S43    Russia
LW    Anatoly Lebedev    68    S41    Russia
RW    Vladislav Konstantin    96    S43    Russia
RW    Rahotep Tutankhamun    89    S41    Egypt
RW    Vladimir Vaskov    14    S42    Russia
RW    Sulak O'Hritea    1    S43    Switzerland
RW    Nate Forsberg    21    S43    Luxembourg
D    Poopity Scoop    0    S44    Unassigned
D    Aleksandria Aleksandrovia    77    S43    Unassigned
D    Casey Matz    58    S44    France
D    Adidon Zuckerberg    98    S42    Zimbabwe
G    Vasil Cosmescu    9    S41    Romania
G    Larry Atta    10    S43    Mexico

1283 words

This is the kind of Roster Announcement I like

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

Russia

[Image: OzriPox.png]

Player Page - Update Page

artermis,Feb 2 2017, 04:11 PM Wrote:9gag pretty lit tho

Fuck off, I refuse to take part of this tournament. Real shitty thing to do

Sven Holmberg

[Image: hexx55.gif]

[Image: mitochondriafigure1.jpg]
Player Page | Update Page

(This post was last modified: 10-17-2018, 11:20 PM by JSS.)

10-17-2018, 11:06 PMMyLittleHexx Wrote: Fuck off, I refuse to take part of this tournament. Real shitty thing to do

let rush do what he wants lol, this is a fake hockey sim league

you are not losing or gaining anything by participating in a tournament that not more than 20 people care about

[Image: 3.png]

10-17-2018, 11:16 PMJSS Wrote:
10-17-2018, 11:06 PMMyLittleHexx Wrote: Fuck off, I refuse to take part of this tournament. Real shitty thing to do

let rush do what he wants lol, this is a fake hockey sim league

you are not losing or gaining anything by participating in a tournament that not more than 20 people care about

I don’t care. I asked him not to name me to the roster, and he still does it anyways. I never wanted my player involved in WJC, I feel I have a valid right to not be played if I do not want to be played.

Sven Holmberg

10-17-2018, 11:31 PMMyLittleHexx Wrote:
10-17-2018, 11:16 PMJSS Wrote: let rush do what he wants lol, this is a fake hockey sim league

I don’t care. I asked him not to name me to the roster, and he still does it anyways. I never wanted my player involved in WJC, I feel I have a valid right to not be played if I do not want to be played.

what the fuck is wrong with you

10-17-2018, 11:42 PMhockeyfan Wrote:
10-17-2018, 11:31 PMMyLittleHexx Wrote: I don’t care. I asked him not to name me to the roster, and he still does it anyways. I never wanted my player involved in WJC, I feel I have a valid right to not be played if I do not want to be played.

what the fuck is wrong with you

The fuck is wrong with you?

So a person has no autonomy and natural ownership over their player and the rights of said player?

That's pretty shitty way to go about things. Hexx owns his player, Hexx has the right to choose whether or not his player is a part of something or not. Rush does not, whether a GM or not, take that ownership from the player. Hexx chooses not to take part in IIHF events, that's his personal choice to make, no one elses. It doesn't matter what others think or want, that has to be honored.

An old man's dream ended. A young man's vision of the future opened wide. Young men have visions, old men have dreams. But the place for old men to dream is beside the fire.
[Image: DOF5tXM.png]
[Image: tjyuut.jpg] 
Thanks to Jackson, Copenhagen, and Harry Hans!

GOING DOWN IN STYLE. TOAST4LYFE

It's a meaningless tournament that he'll likely ignore anyways so who cares

10-17-2018, 11:49 PMhockeyfan Wrote: It's a meaningless tournament that he'll likely ignore anyways so who cares

Hexx obviously does. He made a specific request because he does. You literally look at someone who is stating they care about their player and their players involvement, and invalidating that saying "who cares." If he does, his request should be something taken seriously and honored. He's shown he does care and his request absolutely should be honored.

An old man's dream ended. A young man's vision of the future opened wide. Young men have visions, old men have dreams. But the place for old men to dream is beside the fire.
[Image: DOF5tXM.png]
[Image: tjyuut.jpg] 
Thanks to Jackson, Copenhagen, and Harry Hans!

GOING DOWN IN STYLE. TOAST4LYFE

10-17-2018, 11:53 PMJayWhy Wrote:
10-17-2018, 11:49 PMhockeyfan Wrote: It's a meaningless tournament that he'll likely ignore anyways so who cares

Hexx obviously does. He made a specific request because he does. You literally look at someone who is stating they care about their player and their players involvement, and invalidating that saying "who cares." If he does, his request should be something taken seriously and honored. He's shown he does care and his request absolutely should be honored.

What a dumb thing to care about. What a dumb thing to defend.

Considering he doesn't want to be part of this, you shouldn't have added him to the roster despite the fact that the team will be better. Respect his wishes and take him off the roster, especially because this is a simulation league and Hexx has no actual ability to just not come to a game or refuse to take part in the tournament.

All-time New England Wolfpack scorer
[Image: Derisraka.png]
[Image: 38718_s.png]
[Image: rW2c4Vz.png][Image: B4x6AQm.png]
[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]

Hex on a roster he doesn't want to be on for the 500th time in his career

[Image: Marius_buffalo.png]

08-24-2018, 01:08 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: Ah yes, the veteran meme player. A surefire bet for maybe 400 TPE Tongue
05-23-2020, 02:25 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: Scoop AINEC
[Image: Skree.gif] [Image: Skree.gif] [Image: Skree.gif]

[Image: Poppity.png]
^^^^^ Thank you JSSSSS
[Image: Poopity_Scoop_1.png]
^^^^Credits to Snussu^^^^

[Image: Scoop.png]

10-18-2018, 07:46 AMBaelor Swift Wrote: Hex on a roster he doesn't want to be on for the 500th time in his career

Hey I wanted to be on most teams when I got there. It’s just I pissed people off or I was pissed off by people by the end.

Sven Holmberg

Hexx being a lil bitch for over the 500th time in his career

[Image: VkRiFym.png]

[Image: dankoa2004.gif]