Create Account

S44 Montreal Militia Interested Prospects

Welcome Prospects. My name is Jearim and I am the Co-GM of the Montreal Militia. With the draft just up ahead, these questions will help us get to know you a little. If you have any questions please feel free to PM us on the SHL site.

1 -player name and position.

2- Describe the kind of player you are trying to build (i.e speedy sniper, hard hitting forward, shooting defensemen)

3- are you new to SHL? if so, what are your expectations of this simulation league ( please be detailed) ?

4-What are your expectations from the team that drafts you, especially if your a goalie?

5-What sets you apart from other prospects in this draft?

6- Would you like to be a member of the Montreal Militia, why or why not?

7-Activity level: Rate your activity level on a scale of 1-5 ( 1 being rarely/never, 2 once a week,3 every other day, 4 most days of the week, 5 multiple times a day)

8- Most of our team chats in our discord room, is that something you are okay with?

9- Are you opposed to changing/modifying your player build to suit the needs of the team?

10-What is more important to you, winning championships or building a close-knit locker room?

11-How long do you plan to stay in juniors (2-4 seasons)?

12-very important…….. Waffles or Pancakes?

[Image: 54855_s.gif]

Knights ||  Patriotes

Whalers|| Renegades ||  Patriotes ||  Finland

Renegades ||Militia ||Canada  

[Image: jearim.gif]

1 -player name and position. - Sanyi Kocsis - Defenseman

2- Describe the kind of player you are trying to build (i.e speedy sniper, hard hitting forward, shooting defensemen) - Playmaking defenseman

3- are you new to SHL? if so, what are your expectations of this simulation league ( please be detailed)? - Nope.

4-What are your expectations from the team that drafts you, especially if your a goalie? - Have a good culture.

5-What sets you apart from other prospects in this draft? - Vet, figured out a solid build, good LR leader.

6- Would you like to be a member of the Montreal Militia, why or why not? - Sure, mainly because last time I was in the SMJHL y'all were rivals.

7-Activity level: Rate your activity level on a scale of 1-5 ( 1 being rarely/never, 2 once a week,3 every other day, 4 most days of the week, 5 multiple times a day) - 3-4

8- Most of our team chats in our discord room, is that something you are okay with? - Sure.

9- Are you opposed to changing/modifying your player build to suit the needs of the team? - Attribute-wise, sure, position-wise, no.

10-What is more important to you, winning championships or building a close-knit locker room? - Both.

11-How long do you plan to stay in juniors (2-4 seasons)? - 2-3 seasons.

12-very important…….. Waffles or Pancakes? - Omelettes.

PLAYER | UPDATE
[Image: BBr47PN.png]

[Image: m9F8nRF.png]

Nolan Sawchuk - RW

2- Describe the kind of player you are trying to build (i.e speedy sniper, hard hitting forward, shooting defensemen)
Sniper

3- are you new to SHL? if so, what are your expectations of this simulation league ( please be detailed) ?
No

4-What are your expectations from the team that drafts you, especially if your a goalie?
Active LR, fun to be around.

Nothing really.

Sure. I don't see why i couldn't

7-Activity level: Rate your activity level on a scale of 1-5 ( 1 being rarely/never, 2 once a week,3 every other day, 4 most days of the week, 5 multiple times a day)
Like a 3-4 maybe.

8- Most of our team chats in our discord room, is that something you are okay with?
Yes

9- Are you opposed to changing/modifying your player build to suit the needs of the team?
Probably not in the SMJHL.

10-What is more important to you, winning championships or building a close-knit locker room?
LR

2-3 seasons

French Toast

[Image: Jepox.gif]

Leopold Lockhart - D

Shooting defenseman

Not new

No expectations aside from an active Locker Room/Discord

5-What sets you apart from other prospects in this draft??
My winning personality? I understand the league pretty well since I GMed for a while.

Sure, I'm hoping to get to experience a different team this time around

4-5

Yep

Nope

An active room is more important to me than winning

Depends on which SHL team drafts me, but I'd guess 3-4 ssns

Waffles, duh

[Image: 45029_v.gif]

Sigs by: King, Tweedledunn, Me
Player Page|Twitter|Update Page

Andreas Kvalheim - LW

two-way beast

No

Active LR

Been around the league longer than most

Sure. Montreal's a nice city

Yep

I'll play center if needed

LR

2/3 seasons

Waffles

[Image: 17307_s.gif]

StarsnorwayRenegades // PLAYER PAGE || UPDATES \\ RenegadesnorwayStars

Konstantin Voloshin, Center

Defensively Reliable Sniper Center

Nah. I'm a crafty ol' wild eyed vet.

Not a goalie. Been down that road. But I would like a team that wants to win, a friendly locker room, and a chance to shine. But mostly I want a friendly place and to finally win cups.

Veteran player, going to be down 4 seasons at the least, I have experience as an SMJHL GM and know the trials and tribulations that people in a head position go through, and that my player is going to be unstoppable.

I have heard good things from Wuma about the new leadership team, I don't really have any huge connection to the team otherwise, but I think it'd be an interesting place to play. Plus I'd love to be part of a rivalry like MTL-DET.

I'll be hitting 350 TPE and down max time. So you won't have to worry about that. I'm also active on discord.

Yup. Have a desk job, I'm around most of the day.

I have a pretty good plan at the moment, but I will be open to chatting. I know what I'm doing with STHS, having worked with it as a GM in the SMJHL and the PHL.

Both. Can't have one without the other.

4, at the least

This is answered in one way. Both are delicious. If there are a metric fuckton of pancakes, give me those. If not, give me a few waffles.

[Image: 3GSD0dd.gif]
[Image: m1IMt5k.gif]

Mika Mayfield - LW
    2way - adaptable
    yes, an active LR with the common ground of hockey. Bonus if the team is good.
   friendly ppl who will talk 
   i am competitive, which means I will be active. 
   of course! that rental period for a couple weeks was loads of fun. 

definitely 
    not at all
    LR 
    2 i guess 
    waffles!!! 

[Image: badwolf221B42.gif]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]

Alexander Selich Winger

CK = Checking: 40
FG = Fighting: 25
DI = Discipline: 62
SK = Skating: 75
ST = Strength: 50
EN = Endurance: 70
DU = Durability: 50
PH = Puck Handling: 75
FO = Face Offs: 40
PA = Passing: 70
SC = Scoring: 80
DF = Defense: 75
PS = Penalty Shot: 40

Not new :(

Contend for a championship at some point.

Not much. My history I guess?

I am indifferent about that I do have my preferences but I'd play on every team.

Yup, I prefer it that way

Yes, I am opposed maybe minor changes but that's it.

Winning a championship with this player.

Will entirely depend on BUF's situation can be anywhere from 2-4

Pancakes.

[Image: KSelich.gif]
Thank you all for the amazing sigs & player cards
Germany Citadelles  Stampede [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: Raptors.png][Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: eE2UQZC.png] Stampede Citadelles Germany

3. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 5 (Maximilian Wachter, Alexis Metzler) at 16:25
5. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 6 (Steven Stamkos Jr., Brynjar Tusk) at 19:48
8. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 7 (Brynjar Tusk, Alexis Metzler) at 13:55
9. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 8 (Anton Fedorov, Mikelis Grundmanis) at 15:12
10. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 9 (Dickie Pecker) at 19:43 (Empty Net)

Check out my SIG

Dominant Sniper.

I was new in Season 2. Been here a long time.

Help me become great :D

There's a lot of great players. I'm going to be as good as them. Lots of great choices!

I prefer LR's and miss those days, but it's a league norm typically. Yes.

I know a good build, trust the process oi.

Both. Close group of guys is fun though and I'd enjoy more than a meaningless cup.

For sure 3.

Waffles likely.

[Image: ThdtxoF.png]

|| Fujikawa Player Page || Update Page ||

Dominic Montgomery - D

speedy/passing defenseman

Not new

An active and chill locker room

I'd like to think I'm good at making other members feel welcome, and also I'm an active recreate who wants to dedicate another almost three years to a new player.

I am open to any team right now that is chill with my pronouns (they/them) and has good memes. If MM fits that bill, then dats solid.

2/3-5: 2-3 for the actual SHL website (I check for PTs/update/check if anyone links me something) and 5 for Discord since I'm on multiple times a day most days.

Yep

Nope

Locker room atmosphere is more important to me

3-4 seasons most likely, depends who drafts me

Waffles, always. That is very important, ty for asking.

[Image: 56791_s.gif]

sigs by sulovilen, slothfacekilla, Flareon
Current: Wolfpack raiders Uk | Alumni: Inferno pride Knights Germany

Slip McScruff - Defense

Defensive Defensemen, want to shut down the opponent and get the puck to our goal scorers

I'm brand new to SHL.  My expectation is to really learn a lot about the sport by talking with everyone.  I think the concept is really cool and I'm looking forward to getting to know my teammates and the system.

My expectations are mentorship, I'm looking for a team that will be welcoming and help me make the best D man I can.

I'm a clean slate receptive to feedback.  Let's make it work for the team.

Sure, I don't know much about the teams in the league yet so I'm open to all teams equally

4, I'm on my phone / computer basically 24/7.

Yeah, I haven't used Discord before, but I use Slack quite a bit to chat with my friends.

Yeah, my initial build is something I thought would be cool, but I want to make it work for the team.

As answered above, I think mentorship is the most important part of a team, and for that you need a close-knit locker room

I'll stay in juniors for as long as it may take to really get into the groove of things to make sure I have a good SHL career.

Waffles

[Image: scrufdaddy2.gif]
credit to Flappy, ToeDragon, and Carpy

Patriotes Stars Panthers Platoon Specters Platoon Panthers Specters Aurora Jets Usa Scarecrows

[Image: Tqabyfh.png][Image: UDyqktK.png][Image: 1DL5JDX.png]

William Goose, Right-wing forward

Offensive playmaker

I am new to Shl. I am looking for a good game to play and have fun. 

Fair treatment and a good locker room feeling. 

Probably nothing. 

Yes, I am looking for a team to develop in. 

Yes, I am on discord daily. 

Yes, depending on the change. 

Winning championships

Pancakes. 

[Image: Polan.gif]

Griffith Cadwalader, RW.

Responsible two-way forward who passes well enough and shoots poorly.

No. Had a player before. My expectation is being not too active but having it as a hobby.

I hope you understand I'll be semi-active, that's all. I'm willing to be a depth player.

Not much. I'm not a top prospect.

Seems like a good team, I'd enjoy joining.

Around a 2 or 3.

Yeah.

Not really. I'm open to some adjustment.

Locker room is more important.

As long as I'm not needed in the pro team that drafts me.

Not much of an opinion here.

donnie dicks. lw

sniper

no

decent playing time. hopefullyt an active discord

built an ok player before

ya sure

ya

prob not

locker room

2 or 3

pancakes

[Image: TommyWestbrook.jpg]
[Image: UznKCpb.png]
(This post was last modified: 10-23-2018, 04:47 PM by Rush.)

Gareth Rush, C

Offensive Forward; Think Jonathan Toews

I took part in most of S43 but decided to re-create as an offensive player. I was a tad bit bored as a defensive defenseman. 

I expect to be given as much consideration and opportunity as the veteran re-creates. I know I'm newer to the site but I feel like my work (articles, graphics, PTs) is among the best. 

Creativity. I mean, does anyone else have an entire player agency following them around?

Yes. Montreal is an outstanding hockey market. Militia is a pretty bad ass name too.

That's fine. I've been quiet on Discord this season but I think starting with a team from draft day will help keep me in the loop. 

For an SMJHL team, yes, I am opposed. I would prefer to keep my build, but I am working on a build that is very well-rounded and useful to any team. 

In the juniors, winning. Juniors is a short-term and winning helps draft stock more than what is discussed in a closed-door locker room.

No more than 3 seasons, but preferably 2.

Waffles, of course.