Create Account

S44 Halifax Raiders Interested Prospect Thread
(This post was last modified: 10-23-2018, 04:37 PM by Rush.)

1. Welcome to the league! What is your player's name and position?

Gareth Rush, C, Offensive Forward

2. What are you looking for from the team that drafts you?

I want just as much consideration and opportunity as the veteran re-creates that make up the draft class. I also want a chance to win.

3 How important is playing time to you for your rookie season?

It's very important, but I have reasonable expectations. I don't expect top 6 minutes, but I probably wouldn't be happy with less than 10 minutes per game ice time either. I feel like I've worked (and will continue to work) hard on my build and deserve the same efforts from the team I play on.

4. What is more important to you: winning or an active locker room?

Winning. This is the juniors and we're only here for a limited time. I would say a more active locker room matters more in the SHL, where things are more set long-term. 

5. What is your favorite NHL team and player?

Avs - Nate Mac

6. Do you play any games and if so which console? We have a few gamers on the team.

I have a PS4 but I rarely fire it up.

6. On a scale of 1-10 (10 being the highest), how interested in becoming a Halifax Raider are you?

If I say anything less than 10, that would probably look bad. 

7. On a scale of 1-10 (10 being the highest), how active do you plan on being?

It's fair to say my activity level has been an 8 since I've joined and I plan to keep it that way.

Messages In This Thread
RE: S44 Halifax Raiders Interested Prospect Thread - by Rush - 10-23-2018, 04:37 PM