Create Account

Rush/Pingy Pingu/Snussu/Samee Suspensions

10-28-2018, 05:12 PMkit Wrote:
10-28-2018, 05:01 PMDude Wrote: So he had the power to push all three through without the rest of the team's consent? Haha ok.

thats what ive heard from my sources. No one has the balls to go up against him cuz hes a tyrant so he proposed it and no one said no so it went through. Maybe if he commented wed get a better feel for the situation

Is that true @TheDangaZone? Damn, wish I'd ever gotten a hint of that all those times we talked so I'd have known not to be your friend the entire year I've known you. Truly disgusting.

But hey, now I know you're domineering, I have been looking for a dom for my subby ass if you want the job, you just tell me you demand it.

Fucking lol Kit you moron.

[Image: T8nB5Dn.png][Image: KXZ8h4k.png]
[Image: duderino.gif]

Clint Eastwood, Jun 10 2018,  09:36 AM Wrote:Can't buy love, but love can buy a lot.

Dude deserves a suspension for this, probably

10-28-2018, 08:25 PMAllen Wrote: Dude deserves a suspension for this, probably

u look so nice 2nite allen

remember when dude said the-

wrong thread? oh ok

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

10-28-2018, 08:28 PMwikiplaysgames Wrote:
10-28-2018, 08:25 PMAllen Wrote: Dude deserves a suspension for this, probably

u look so nice 2nite allen

Exercise

10-28-2018, 08:43 PMSlashACM Wrote: remember when dude said the-

wrong thread? oh ok

It's never the wrong thread, I just wish people still tagged me when they bring it up.

[Image: T8nB5Dn.png][Image: KXZ8h4k.png]
[Image: duderino.gif]

Clint Eastwood, Jun 10 2018,  09:36 AM Wrote:Can't buy love, but love can buy a lot.

we should suspend slash for this

[Image: izzy.PNG]
(This post was last modified: 10-28-2018, 09:37 PM by kit.)

It’s obvious why dude didn’t get suspended.

TDZ is on dudes side so he won’t do anything to him, but if someone does something tdz doesn’t like you can be sure he will put on his tyrant hat and make sure something happens to them.

[Image: 34964_s.gif]
[Image: thd650h.png]
Affiliate of:
syndicate Steelhawks Whalers

Upon appeal:

The suspensions to @Samee, @Pingy Pingu, and @Snussu are being reduced to 3 days. The games component is being struck entirely.

While the actions taken by these three members can be seen as baiting, the punishment as stands certainly doesn't fit the crime. As such we'll be lowering it to a much more appropriate level.

The suspension to @Rush remains unchanged.

While Leafs and I would be inclined to lower this on appeal under normal circumstances, due to the actions taken by Rush on discord in multiple SHL servers following his behavior on the forums we have elected not to make any changes to the initial punishment. Both the forum and game suspension will remain as written.

Wolfpack LW - Rainbow Dash - Updates Wolfpack
[Image: zVOLkfl.png] [img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/eM6YKiW.gif[/img] [Image: zrRa4LD.png]
[Image: zmHxxsq.png] Rainbow Dash Fan S24-Present [Image: zmHxxsq.png]
Shl SHL Commissioner S34-S52 Shl
Wolfpack New England Wolfpack GM S30-S40 Wolfpack
Militia Montreal Milita Co-GM S26-S29 Militia

Also, as an aside, you might have noticed that all four members profiles were changed to "banned" following their suspension. That was an error on my part (still getting used to the new admin CP) and has since been rectified from a timed "ban" to a timed "suspension."

[Image: zVOLkfl.png] [img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/eM6YKiW.gif[/img] [Image: zrRa4LD.png]

10-28-2018, 09:52 PMEggy216 Wrote: Upon appeal:

The suspensions to @Samee, @Pingy Pingu, and @Snussu are being reduced to 3 days. The games component is being struck entirely.

While the actions taken by these three members can be seen as baiting, the punishment as stands certainly doesn't fit the crime. As such we'll be lowering it to a much more appropriate level.

While Leafs and I would be inclined to lower this on appeal under normal circumstances, due to the actions taken by Rush on discord in multiple SHL servers following his behavior on the forums we have elected not to make any changes to the initial punishment. Both the forum and game suspension will remain as written.

Have you spoke with TDZ regarding the fact that this is at least the 2nd time that he’s given out a punishment that was deemed too harsh by leafs and yourself??

Affiliate of:

10-28-2018, 09:55 PMkit Wrote:
10-28-2018, 09:52 PMEggy216 Wrote: Upon appeal:

Have you spoke with TDZ regarding the fact that this is at least the 2nd time that he’s given out a punishment that was deemed too harsh by leafs and yourself??

TDZ doesn't write the punishments, the 5 as a collective do.

10-28-2018, 09:56 PMEggy216 Wrote:
10-28-2018, 09:55 PMkit Wrote: Have you spoke with TDZ regarding the fact that this is at least the 2nd time that he’s given out a punishment that was deemed too harsh by leafs and yourself??

TDZ doesn't write the punishments, the 5 as a collective do.
Yet he’s the only one to be involved in both, and rumor has it he had a large part in writing the two up

Affiliate of:

3 days and no games seems appropriate. Good fix.

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

I'm all for pitchforks but let's at least hear what TDZ has to say before downrepping him.