Create Account

BUF shopping Atmey and Hamilton - SHL Insider Trading

11-18-2018, 12:16 PMRomanesEuntDomus Wrote:
11-18-2018, 12:13 PMkarey Wrote: @RomanesEuntDomus I can assure you once the Minnesota leaks were happening, WBF wasn't happy and was venting about it in the LR.
He may not have been posting here about it on site, but he wasn't as complacent as it seems

This is not what I mean. What I'm talking about is that WBF gets pissed about leaks from the trade block, but when I report him for a racist insult against samee it gets leaked to him/BUF within minutes and you guys seem to be totally fine with that.
I call literally everyone a chimp/ape/monkey etc. as it is in reference to a low IQ.

You're one too btw don't feel excluded lol

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

11-18-2018, 12:16 PMRomanesEuntDomus Wrote:
11-18-2018, 12:13 PMkarey Wrote: @RomanesEuntDomus I can assure you once the Minnesota leaks were happening, WBF wasn't happy and was venting about it in the LR.
He may not have been posting here about it on site, but he wasn't as complacent as it seems

This is not what I mean. What I'm talking about is that WBF gets pissed about leaks from the trade block, but when I report him for a racist insult against samee it gets leaked to him/BUF within minutes and you guys seem to be totally fine with that.

Am I wrong in that calling Samee a chimp being a racist insult is a bit of a stretch, considering samee isn't black? And this is coming from me, a bedazzled snowflake

11-18-2018, 12:19 PMkarey Wrote:
11-18-2018, 12:16 PMRomanesEuntDomus Wrote: This is not what I mean. What I'm talking about is that WBF gets pissed about leaks from the trade block, but when I report him for a racist insult against samee it gets leaked to him/BUF within minutes and you guys seem to be totally fine with that.

Am I wrong in that calling Samee a chimp being a racist insult is a bit of a stretch, considering samee isn't black? And this is coming from me, a bedazzled snowflake

Way to completely ignore the actual point of my post but I get it, you have to have your teammates back.

11-18-2018, 12:21 PMRomanesEuntDomus Wrote:
11-18-2018, 12:19 PMkarey Wrote: Am I wrong in that calling Samee a chimp being a racist insult is a bit of a stretch, considering samee isn't black? And this is coming from me, a bedazzled snowflake

Way to completely ignore the actual point of my post but I get it, you have to have your teammates back.
What was your point then? That someone leaked to me the report you made on my post? Who do you think receives the report messages on these forums?

hint: it's me lol

@FlappyGiraffe go get us some players! 3rd round draft pick for sale

[Image: TROYMCCLURE.gif]
Colorado Raptors Capitan S42-Until Forever!
Czechia Wants you! Ask about a transfer!!

11-18-2018, 12:22 PMWannabeFinn Wrote:
11-18-2018, 12:21 PMRomanesEuntDomus Wrote: Way to completely ignore the actual point of my post but I get it, you have to have your teammates back.
What was your point then? That someone leaked to me the report you made on my post? Who do you think receives the report messages on these forums?

And you immediately share them with your team as I can see. A+ behaviour from someone who is so concerned about leaks.

Just a heads up, leaking trading blocks is something that we do not approve of and the Head Office is looking into this matter. Anyone in a management position caught providing leaks could find themselves without a job.

[Image: SS19INy.jpg]

[Image: d9J5DHT.png]  [Image: 16PgOBm.png]

Im brown but Ive never considered being called a chimp racist.

though i see how someone can see it

@karey

also im so consfused
(This post was last modified: 06-01-2021, 06:40 PM by Pingy Pingu.)

lunga gumba

[Image: unknown.png]

"Bring back Pingy Pingu Lunga Gumba esq. And I mean bring him all the way back. I want every thread on this forum that involves even a modicum of salt to get razed to the ground by our most notorious shitposting penguin. I want every thunderdome to drown in ABAGABA spam and a signature that doesn't end. I want the userbase of this fine league to cower in terror, slinking about the forums and making as little noise as possible for fear of attracting the Shitpost Slenderman. When some poor immigrant from the NFL sim blunders into the forum and makes an angry post about how his player slipped to the early second round despite having done ALL the rookie tasks(!), let the veteran survivalists stare in horror and pity while the newbie rages. They will know it is only a matter of time before @Pingy Pingu descends upon his post like a ravening wolf and obliterates his tread, reducing it to a radioactive waste-dump of unintelligible spam. They will not interfere, for Pingy is our immune system. Because he can take it. Our Dark Knight of Shitposting"

Sig credit to @WannabeFinn @JSS @Mordaciious @Mayuu @TommySalami
                                              Falcons banner credit to @karey

11-18-2018, 12:21 PMRomanesEuntDomus Wrote:
11-18-2018, 12:19 PMkarey Wrote: Am I wrong in that calling Samee a chimp being a racist insult is a bit of a stretch, considering samee isn't black? And this is coming from me, a bedazzled snowflake

Explain it to me, what did I miss?
1. I won't get into the details about league permissions because I don't really know how it works, but nobody leaked the report to WBF.
2. It's understandable how the term chimp is very closely tied to insults that have plagued the black community for centuries, however, the intent was clearly not racially motivated
3. WBF is upset because, yes, HIS trade block was leaked
4. what am I missing?

11-18-2018, 12:12 PMLeppish Wrote: leaks r gud

Pls fix your sig it's breaking the site for all us ipb guys

[Image: VkRiFym.png]

[Image: dankoa2004.gif]

[Image: mshckd.gif]

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

11-18-2018, 12:25 PMdankoa Wrote:
11-18-2018, 12:12 PMLeppish Wrote: leaks r gud

Pls fix your sig it's breaking the site for all us ipb guys

IPB best theme

[Image: 3.png]

11-18-2018, 12:23 PMRomanesEuntDomus Wrote:
11-18-2018, 12:22 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: What was your point then? That someone leaked to me the report you made on my post? Who do you think receives the report messages on these forums?

And you immediately share them with your team as I can see. A+ behaviour from someone who is so concerned about leaks.
yeah because it's funny and inconsequential and we like to laugh at you in Buffalo

@RomanesEuntDomus you have every right to be upset that people found out, fairly quickly, that you were reporting wbf. Thats fair, you took offence to a comment you saw on site, and you took action. I'm sorry what you hoped to be anonymous is now out there. We should all just stop commenting, because it's already messy and things don't get better when you comment when heated.