Create Account

Samee Disciplinary Action + New Rule

wow no love for the free press huh

[Image: wopo0De.png]
Signature Credit: Wasty

11-18-2018, 04:14 PMkit Wrote:
11-18-2018, 04:11 PMluketd Wrote: Question: Just like in JP's disciplinary action is there a reason why we dont see who voted for and against? Just curious, thank you for responding.

Cuz HO a bunch of tortillas

What kind of Tortillas?

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

11-18-2018, 03:57 PMDangles13 Wrote: @WannabeFinn, did you leak those reports? I have to 100% take you at your word so choose carefully.

wait, what?

are you going to afford everyone this same gesture of belief? ..is that going to be your policy across the board?

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

11-18-2018, 04:21 PMMike Izzy Wrote:
11-18-2018, 03:57 PMDangles13 Wrote: @WannabeFinn, did you leak those reports? I have to 100% take you at your word so choose carefully.

wait, what?

are you going to afford everyone this same gesture of belief? ..is that going to be your policy across the board?

It's not Samee so they won't threaten him with suspensions to get to the bottom of it.

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

F

PLAYER | UPDATE
[Image: BBr47PN.png]

[Image: m9F8nRF.png]

11-18-2018, 04:21 PMMike Izzy Wrote:

wait, what?

I was being a smartass because I was sick of being told the same thing over and over despite saying I need something else. Thankfully, RED has comprehension and has sent HO a screenshot and we will be discussing it.

[Image: SS19INy.jpg]

[Image: d9J5DHT.png]  [Image: 16PgOBm.png]

11-18-2018, 04:21 PMluketd Wrote:
11-18-2018, 04:14 PMkit Wrote: Cuz HO a bunch of tortillas

What kind of Tortillas?

Floppy flour ones that break rly easy

[Image: 34964_s.gif]
[Image: thd650h.png]
Affiliate of:
syndicate Steelhawks Whalers

11-18-2018, 04:33 PMDangles13 Wrote:
11-18-2018, 04:21 PMMike Izzy Wrote: wait, what?

I was being a smartass because I was sick of being told the same thing over and over despite saying I need something else. Thankfully, RED has comprehension and has sent HO a screenshot and we will be discussing it.
Lmfao discussing leaking report logs??? What damage does that do? Who the fuck cares if a report is leaked. I miss when HO actually spent their time doing shit to better the league, instead we have a league going to shit and the head office is concerned about who’s telling people about dumb meaningless reports. Smfh

Affiliate of:

11-18-2018, 03:24 PMDangles13 Wrote: We are aware that the rulebook does not explicitly state that what Samee did is wrong, we feel that he could not be trusted with direct access to the trade block. We used the JP dismissal from HO as a precedent to take action without having a rule in place. Samee is welcome to appeal this decision and can follow the same procedure he used last time.

New Rule:

Posting private or sensitive information, ie. trading blocks and report logs, will result in a ban that prevents the user from holding any management position.

Please, as though HO has ever cared in the least whether or not something was against the rules when handing down a punishment. There is a long standing precedent of the HO making up the rules as they go along. Whatever they see fit, whenever they so desire has been the only rule basically since Eggy took over anyway.

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

Idk how you can leak a report log when so many people have access to it but go ahead

[Image: blurrybad.jpg] [Image: zomboy3.png]
Thank you Brandon, Fish, GeckoeyGecko, Karey, Kit, takethehorizon, and Ragnar for the sigs!
[Image: Pw202QP.jpeg]

Player Page || Update page

11-18-2018, 04:37 PMkit Wrote:
11-18-2018, 04:33 PMDangles13 Wrote: I was being a smartass because I was sick of being told the same thing over and over despite saying I need something else. Thankfully, RED has comprehension and has sent HO a screenshot and we will be discussing it.
Lmfao discussing leaking report logs??? What damage does that do? Who the fuck cares if a report is leaked. I miss when HO actually spent their time doing shit to better the league, instead we have a league going to shit and the head office is concerned about who’s telling people about dumb meaningless reports. Smfh

From what I am gathering, some GMs are upset about the leaks. Other ones don't care, but I'm guessing the HO is getting chewed on for the leaks.

Samee is a good guy, and this whole thing feels like a knee jerk reaction. Like stop the leaker? I dunno maybe get the GMs that are upset to post a few fake ones on the block and when it leaks check to see who saw the thread? After a few you could narrow it down.

Or make a new rule and enforce said rule retroactively, because that seems fair.

[Image: TROYMCCLURE.gif]
Colorado Raptors Capitan S42-Until Forever!
Czechia Wants you! Ask about a transfer!!

11-18-2018, 04:43 PMTroy_McClure03 Wrote:
11-18-2018, 04:37 PMkit Wrote: Lmfao discussing leaking report logs??? What damage does that do? Who the fuck cares if a report is leaked. I miss when HO actually spent their time doing shit to better the league, instead we have a league going to shit and the head office is concerned about who’s telling people about dumb meaningless reports. Smfh

From what I am gathering, some GMs are upset about the leaks. Other ones don't care, but I'm guessing the HO is getting chewed on for the leaks.

Samee is a good guy, and this whole thing feels like a knee jerk reaction. Like stop the leaker? I dunno maybe get the GMs that are upset to post a few fake ones on the block and when it leaks check to see who saw the thread? After a few you could narrow it down.

Or make a new rule and enforce said rule retroactively, because that seems fair.
Yeah this retroactive shit needs to stop

Affiliate of:

Hold up let me suspend Bob Mackenzie and Friedman real quick

[Image: izzy.PNG]

11-18-2018, 04:52 PMdmuda11 Wrote: Hold up let me suspend Bob Mackenzie and Friedman real quick

Friedman deserves it for his abbreviations tbh

[Image: lebbish.gif]

11-18-2018, 04:56 PMLeppish Wrote:
11-18-2018, 04:52 PMdmuda11 Wrote: Hold up let me suspend Bob Mackenzie and Friedman real quick

Friedman deserves it for his abbreviations tbh

truth.