Create Account

Lavelle Wants Out

Earlier today the news broke of a blockbuster three-team trade which when it was all said and done saw standout prospect Flacko Lagerfield traded to Seattle and S36 Center Oliver König moving to the Buffalo Stampede amongst other things. The Stampede fans no doubt cheered this decision because it looks like a foregone conclusion that Buffalo will make the playoffs in S45 considering their current talent of roster and the addition of a premium forward and despite losing both Lagerfield and Cash Savage many will feel that Buffalo has actually improved their roster and came out a lot more favourably than people speculated, especially considering Lagerfield is showing an incredible ceiling of talent.

However, all is not well in the Buffalo Stampede camp and it appears that Königs addition to the team has ruffled feathers particularly on the Buffalo first line. News coming out of Dermot Lavelle's camp today all but confirmed Lavelle's willingness to leave the Stampede as early as possible before the start of S45.

Lavelle who finished the S44 regular season as Buffalos top scorer with 46 points (22 goals & 24 assists) has reported that he has felt "out of sorts" with the Stampede locker room as of late and is motivated to put his life in Buffalo in the past. "I don't really feel like I have a place currently in the locker room and am looking to explore my options and ideally my GM's will agree to trade me to a destination of my choice seeing how I've served them well for the past few seasons"

On top of Lavelle's discontent in the locker room, talk has circled that Lavelle may be demoted from the #1C spot to the second line in order to appease Königs wishes to play on the top line. Lavelle feels that the moving around of lines and more specifically the demotion to the second line would be a gigantic slap in the face to a player that has loyally served Buffalo for quite a few seasons now despite the Stampede's obvious underperformances.

Lavelle refused to further comment on his ideal destinations at this moment in time.

wow buff much mismanage

[Image: ml002.gif]
Credit to Copenhagen, Wasty, FlappyGiraffe, InciteHysteria, and caltroit_red_flames
 [Image: MM4nqx6.png] [Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png] Knights
[Image: GZ9XvkA.png]

both sides are idiots

[Image: xOtrQ61.gif]

Get ur rep up before you can speak like this scrublord

[Image: 34964_s.gif]
[Image: thd650h.png]
Affiliate of:
syndicate Steelhawks Whalers

12-08-2018, 12:28 AMPaq Wrote: both sides are idiots

[Image: QtCMKOV.gif]

[Image: avakaelsig.gif]

12-08-2018, 12:38 AMkit Wrote: Get ur rep up before you can speak like this scrublord

wow don't call dermy names like that

[Image: xOtrQ61.gif]

trash

[Image: petrov2.png]
[Image: muford_hof_sig.png]