Create Account

On the Pending Audits, Updating Transparency, Future Changes
(This post was last modified: 12-08-2018, 08:01 PM by Dude.)

Hey nerds, I feel like I should put this up here because of what's going on today. I wanted to talk about a few things that definitely seem important now. First let's cover how we're attacking all of the audits we've uncovered.

Since there is just a huge amount of the league requiring audits, all of them at varying severity (1-100 tpe discrepancies), I decided the best course of action to fix the problem was to simplify the process. In the past we would scour each update for mistakes from beginning to end and find where a player's build should be and make the appropriate changes. Since this would take too much time, I've asked the temporary workforce I took on to only go from first update to last and verify claims. Count the TPE the player's earned and compare it to the TPE that's applied to their build. Any amount that needs to be removed was left up to the player (instead of spending time to find in the updates where it should not have been applied), or if it was to be gained we just tossed TPE into their bank.

So when a player is told his build is 40 TPE over what he deserves and he refuses to remove it, it comes down to us to correct his build ourselves without further question.

You all know me by now, I don't care if I make you guys mad. I kinda like it even. I'm happy to stir shit up if it means I'm getting my job done and I will do that every day I have to.

That's how we're doing audits. It's effective, it's accurate, and we try to remain fair to those that are "losing" TPE they feel they "deserve". So if you've been audited and asked to remove TPE, do us a favor and make the changes. We have other projects to work on and we'd like to get this behind us.

As for transparency surrounding updating, I'm obviously bad about that. I like to act, I like to do what I need to do. I don't often have the patience to stop and address the league about stuff they normally don't care about. You guys don't care until it's you directly it's affecting. So in an attempt to avoid these issues in the future, maybe I will have to keep you guys updated on every tedious little change we make at the foundation of our premium league.

Now, in order to find even more transparency, I'm inviting you guys to watch us do our job. We do everything out of a spreadsheet that can be viewed by each and every one of you. You can see changes made, you can see what other teams look like. TPE counts, weaknesses... You can even see what each member of my team is going to make at the end of the season for their contribution. Go here. Just let me back up the spreadsheet real quick :eyes:

Now with all of that said, we have more changes in the works. Smaller and smaller things as we've already attacked our biggest obstacles and inconveniences, but we are making changes and will continue to do so if it means our jobs get easier and more accurate.

I will now be taking questions but not answering them.

[Image: T8nB5Dn.png][Image: KXZ8h4k.png]
[Image: duderino.gif]

Clint Eastwood, Jun 10 2018,  09:36 AM Wrote:Can't buy love, but love can buy a lot.

Yeet

Finland Update Page  Interview  Player Page  Wolfpack

[Image: Snussu.gif]

Thanks to everyone made sigs to me!!!! (Gif made by myself)

Dude giving out the covenant spreadsheet

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

The spreadsheet is confusing and I don’t understand it. I think it’s time we’ve fired egg.

Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab
[Image: 64012_s.gif]
Sigs by Me, Merica, High Stick King, Rum_Ham, Jess, vulfzilla, enigmatic, and Carpy
Stampede  Kraken
❤!! RIP to the big homies 701 and Mac !!❤

Thank you for your hard work @Dude ! I appreciate you

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]

So basically if I'm reading the spreadsheet correctly it says that I'm perfect and incapable of doing wrong.

Checks out.

Jack Tanner (D) - [Player Page] [Player Updates]

[Image: mH3z832.png]

[Image: Beaver.gif]
One sig is tweed's and the other was a karlssens/Copenhagen collab

AC | Bank | Claims

as for the tedious updates, just make a thread that only ho can post on. any time you do something important enough, just add the post there. its nice to see at least, especially for record keeping.

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: draft-aa.png?ex=6623d02e&is=66115b2e&hm=...6f7f7fe7e&]

Grizzlies      S76 SMJHL DRAFT 3RD OVERALL PICK      Grizzlies
norway                     IIHF TEAM NORWAY                       norway

thank you dude please give me a job have a nice day thanks

[Image: 46381_s.gif]
sigs by ToeDragon84
[Image: Jpcs9tG.png]

layout is confusing. otherwise good shit :+1:

Thanks for the sig ragnar!
[Image: scholz.png]

pride Armada  Player Page || Update Page  Germany pride

12-10-2018, 03:41 PMkarlssens Wrote: layout is confusing. otherwise good shit :+1:

no its not

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

12-10-2018, 03:57 PMSlashACM Wrote:
12-10-2018, 03:41 PMkarlssens Wrote: layout is confusing. otherwise good shit :+1:

no its not

it is a little bit.

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

12-10-2018, 04:00 PM.bojo Wrote:
12-10-2018, 03:57 PMSlashACM Wrote: no its not

it is a little bit.

When you become an updater Dude takes you into a dark moist room and after an hour you come out and understand the spreadsheet perfectly

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

12-10-2018, 04:00 PM.bojo Wrote:
12-10-2018, 03:57 PMSlashACM Wrote: no its not

it is a little bit.

Once you stare at it gets easier. There are teams, people are there. Pretty simple

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

dude sucks