Create Account

S45 Interested Prospects Thread

[*]We are a team that has an active and heavy Discord presence. Do you have Discord? If not, would you be willing to get it? Yes. Daco#8730

[*]On a scale of 1-10, how active do you anticipate being? Are there any upcoming that you can foresee affecting that? like 8 or 9

[*]What kind of player are you looking to build and how can we help you achieve that? Combo of Honcho/Nando/McBride/Jesster. I guess money and a starting opportunity don't want to be a backup.

[*]Is there anyone on our current roster that you know and like or dislike? (Feel free to PM if you don’t feel comfortable sharing) idk. recently returned after being here S1-S10 don't know the rosters

[*]Are you interested in being a member of the Raptors? Sure

[*]Would you be interested in a follow up PM to answer any additional questions we may have? Ok

[*]Are hot dogs a taco? No

[*]Do you have any comments/concerns/questions about the Raptors that we can answer? Not really

[Image: S3zuZxo.png]
[Image: 10cjae8.png]

We are a team that has an active and heavy Discord presence. Do you have Discord? If not, would you be willing to get it?
I am active on discord.

On a scale of 1-10, how active do you anticipate being?
Depending on how much time I have every week, I'll probably be between a 5 and an 8 in activity.

What kind of player are you looking to build and how can we help you achieve that?

I'm looking to build a two-way defenseman with a strong passing play. You can help me figure outu how to do that in the most efficiant way.

Is there anyone on our current roster that you know and like or dislike? (Feel free to PM if you don’t feel comfortable sharing)Are you interested in being a member of the Raptors?
I don't know many people on here yet.

Would you be interested in a follow up PM to answer any additional questions we may have?
Sure, if you find the time.

Are hot dogs a taco?
American style yes, central European ones no.

[Image: outlaws2.png]  [Image: switzerland2.png] [Image: monarchs.png]  Mathias Seger #15 | Player page | Update page [Image: outlaws2.png] [Image: switzerland2.png] [Image: monarchs.png]
[Image: Segi.gif] 
Sigs by Donini, RainDelay, Fever and OrbitingDeath

1. We are a team that has an active and heavy Discord presence. Do you have Discord? If not, would you be willing to get it?
    I do have discord!
  2. On a scale of 1-10, how active do you anticipate being? Are there any upcoming that you can foresee affecting that?
    like, 8? I'm kind of variable for activity, but no long-term things should get in the way of being here!
  3. What kind of player are you looking to build and how can we help you achieve that?
    Defensive forward and puck possession monster
  4. Is there anyone on our current roster that you know and like or dislike? (Feel free to PM if you don’t feel comfortable sharing)
    I'm relatively new to the site, so no, not really.
  5. Are you interested in being a member of the Raptors?
    Yes
  6. Would you be interested in a follow up PM to answer any additional questions we may have?
    Absolutely! Let me know if you have anything to ask
  7. Are hot dogs a taco?
    Not really no
  8. Do you have any comments/concerns/questions about the Raptors that we can answer?
    Nope!

[Image: N8JhTE5.png]

1. We are a team that has an active and heavy Discord presence. Do you have Discord? If not, would you be willing to get it?
    I do indeed, and am very active on it.

2. On a scale of 1-10, how active do you anticipate being? Are there any upcoming that you can foresee affecting that?
    probably a 6-8, but hard to tell at this point.

3. What kind of player are you looking to build and how can we help you achieve that?
    A playmaking two-way center is my ideal player. Currently I would just like help with getting my feet wet with the routine stuff surrounding the league.

4. Is there anyone on our current roster that you know and like or dislike? (Feel free to PM if you don’t feel comfortable sharing)
    I don't think so.

I am closing no doors on any team!

6. Would you be interested in a follow up PM to answer any additional questions we may have?
    I would, you can find me on Discord Offe#5460 in the S46 Draft Class

7. Are hot dogs a taco?
    What? No. 

8. Do you have any comments/concerns/questions about the Raptors that we can answer?
    Are Kidney Beans Red or Brown?

[Image: K6ykz0o.png]
Theodor Larsson
TimberTimber
pridepride

We are a team that has an active and heavy Discord presence. Do you have Discord? If not, would you be willing to get it? Yes
On a scale of 1-10, how active do you anticipate being? Are there any upcoming that you can foresee affecting that? 7-9
What kind of player are you looking to build and how can we help you achieve that? High skill Center, any advice is helpful
Is there anyone on our current roster that you know and like or dislike? (Feel free to PM if you don’t feel comfortable sharing) No
Are you interested in being a member of the Raptors? Yes
Would you be interested in a follow up PM to answer any additional questions we may have? Sure
Are hot dogs a taco? Of course not, hot dogs are a sandwich.
Do you have any comments/concerns/questions about the Raptors that we can answer? No.

We are a team that has an active and heavy Discord presence. Do you have Discord? If not, would you be willing to get it?
Yeah thats fine with me

On a scale of 1-10, how active do you anticipate being? Are there any upcoming that you can foresee affecting that?
Probably a solid 7

What kind of player are you looking to build and how can we help you achieve that?
Pass first centre with solid defense and good skating

Is there anyone on our current roster that you know and like or dislike? (Feel free to PM if you don’t feel comfortable sharing)
Maybe? I was around here for a long time not sure who is still around or what teams they are on

Are you interested in being a member of the Raptors?
Yeah sure!

Would you be interested in a follow up PM to answer any additional questions we may have?
Yeah absolutely

Are hot dogs a taco?
Maybe
Do you have any comments/concerns/questions about the Raptors that we can answer?
Naw im good

I do have discord and I use it every day.
    Passing Defensemen. Good defense and great passing
    No
    I am very interested.
    I would be interested in a follow up to answer more questions
  7. Are hot dogs a taco?
    Its a sandwhich
    I have none

[Image: ImShiny.gif]
(This post was last modified: 12-19-2018, 10:38 PM by MCP_.)

I do! MCP#1914

At least for this coming season, I'll be pretty free. about an 8

A defenseman that plays a good defensive and supportive role. All I can ask for is that you guys can provide advice as to how I can make my player build better.

Nope, but I am more than willing to meet you all!

As M. Bison would say, YES! YES!

Absolutely!

7. Are hot dogs a taco?

Bringing out the hard questions, eh? Well I'll tell y'all...it is if you want it to be (Personally: no).

Nope! Can't wait to hear from you guys!

[Image: MCP_.gif]
     [Image: ICON1.png][Image: lions-button-updates.png]

1. Yes I do have discord and use it everyday.
2. I would say around 7.
3. I am hopinng to build a strong forward who is a leader of a team and also a great team mate.
4. I dont think so. Might be other way around.
5. yes I am if you would have me.
6. For sure! Happy to answer any questions needed.
7. Why is this even a question?
8. What exactly you are looking for in this draft?

Knights - Player Page - Update Page - Knights

[Image: 47963_s.gif]

Yep I do! soyna87 - Z. Laliberté
    I have a versatile schedule at work so it will depends a lot. If I get deeeply into it, I would say 9/10!
    I want to be a trusted player for my coach. A guy that can score, pass the puck and be assessed defensive mission. An all-around player!
    I know absolutely nobody here so... I like everybody so far?
    For sure! Why wouldn't I be?
    Definetly, don't be shy!
  7. Are hot dogs a taco?
    Nope. Taco has a hard shell, and hot-dogs as a soft bread!
    I do not. But I know who to ask if I do!

[Image: Deouvwc.png]

yes i on discord
On a scale of 1-10, how active do you anticipate being? Are there any upcoming that you can foresee affecting that?
7-8, ya ill be reasonably active
im building a scorer and i am not sure
Is there anyone on our current roster that you know and like or dislike? (Feel free to PM if you don’t feel comfortable sharing)
if kit says u have gr8 roster, u have gr8 roster
i am open to it yes
sure
Are hot dogs a taco?
wot
Do you have any comments/concerns/questions about the Raptors that we can answer?
nothing else to add ok i think its good now

[Image: unknown.png]

"Bring back Pingy Pingu Lunga Gumba esq. And I mean bring him all the way back. I want every thread on this forum that involves even a modicum of salt to get razed to the ground by our most notorious shitposting penguin. I want every thunderdome to drown in ABAGABA spam and a signature that doesn't end. I want the userbase of this fine league to cower in terror, slinking about the forums and making as little noise as possible for fear of attracting the Shitpost Slenderman. When some poor immigrant from the NFL sim blunders into the forum and makes an angry post about how his player slipped to the early second round despite having done ALL the rookie tasks(!), let the veteran survivalists stare in horror and pity while the newbie rages. They will know it is only a matter of time before @Pingy Pingu descends upon his post like a ravening wolf and obliterates his tread, reducing it to a radioactive waste-dump of unintelligible spam. They will not interfere, for Pingy is our immune system. Because he can take it. Our Dark Knight of Shitposting"

Sig credit to @WannabeFinn @JSS @Mordaciious @Mayuu @TommySalami
                                              Falcons banner credit to @karey

I have Discord and use it regularly

10, but not too media outspoken. I’ll probably float off my bank for a while and only be active in my locker room and updating regularly.

Run me on physical strats and I’m all yours. I want to build a nice, physical DFD. A grind against the boards type.

Mm. Current roster? Probably not since I’ve been gone for a little while. Alumni? Yeah. I’ll think about it and talk later.

Maybe? Idk, I’m open minded.

Sure.

Are hot dogs a taco?

No, but they are a sandwich.

Not right now

[Image: shlpris41.gif]
sig credits
[Image: FJ4Sjuj.png] |[Image: apAE8qn.png] | [Image: uEsOaLl.png]
[Image: 2dtdoyf.png]
Former affiliates: raiders Jets Stars

yes i have a discord
sniper all around guy
im new so i don't know anybody
yes why not
of course
Are hot dogs a taco?
yeah
none thank you

1. We are a team that has an active and heavy Discord presence. Do you have Discord? If not, would you be willing to get it? Yes, I have discord.

2. On a scale of 1-10, how active do you anticipate being? Are there any upcoming that you can foresee affecting that? 7, my job might cause for less spare time.

3. What kind of player are you looking to build and how can we help you achieve that? A playmaking center. I'm open to feedback. I'm new and have much to learn.

4. Is there anyone on our current roster that you know and like or dislike? (Feel free to PM if you don’t feel comfortable sharing) No

5. Are you interested in being a member of the Raptors? Yes, I'm new to the league and am looking for a nice group of people.

6. Would you be interested in a follow up PM to answer any additional questions we may have? Sure.

7. Are hot dogs a taco? What?

8. Do you have any comments/concerns/questions about the Raptors that we can answer? How many Europeans do you have?

[Image: Katth.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]
Barracuda Germany Scarecrows Knights

[Image: cgv4vCv.png] [Image: 95lCCDx.png] [Image: GATPRRX.png]
S50 Challenge Cup Finals Game 7
[Image: gNFVjT6.png]

I have discord, user is pokey91

I would think 5-8 depending, fairly busy outside of SHL but I'll be grinding some TPE every week I think.

A two-way centreman who can make plays and score from time to time, but really just want the team to succeed.

Don't know a soul.

Yeah!

Nope!

7. Are hot dogs a taco?

According to Webster's Dictionary, not even remotely.

Nothing at the moment but questions will come.