Create Account

S45 Lethbridge Lions Interested Prospects Thread

1. Do you have any previous SIM league experience?
No.
2. Who is your player what what is your position?
LW Gordie Boomhover
3. What are your thoughts on the SHL as a whole? Is it something that you see yourself sticking too?
I think it is fantastic. First impressions are great. Getting a lot of help from the community. I am sure i will stick around.
4. What are your thoughts on discord? We have a lockerroom on the actual site but discord is a quick way of communicating with everyone, GMs and teammates.
I actually found out SHL on Discord. 
5. Tell us some things that you enjoy doing, hobbies, activities etc.
Everything related to hockey: following the NHL, running a fantrax fantasy league, playing and creating hockey games. Besides that i like following all kinds of other sports (cycling, soccer, formula1, olympics, etc)
6. Do you have any interest in joining a brand new franchise such at the Lions?
I sure do. Hometown hockey club are actually called the Lions too.
7. Is there anything that you would like us to know about you or your player going into this upcoming draft?
I like Daniel Sprong and would like to train my player similar to his style, but a bit more focus to being more allround.
8. Biggest pet peeve?
I'm not familiar with that word. 
9. What's your favorite movie quote?
I'm getting too old for this sh*t.

Stars | Player | Update Thread | Gordie#6746 | Manual Lineup Sheet | HockeyNation | Grizzlies

Messages In This Thread
RE: S45 Lethbridge Lions Interested Prospects Thread - by gordieboom - 12-19-2018, 06:51 AM