Create Account

S45 Lethbridge Lions Interested Prospects Thread

1. Do you have any previous SIM league experience?
I don't, but eager to learn!

2. Who is your player what what is your position?
Kristoffer Matsson, a playmaking two-way Center.

3. What are your thoughts on the SHL as a whole? Is it something that you see yourself sticking too?
I love it thus far! The community has been very welcoming and fantastic ever since I signed up. I'd be happy to stick around.

4. What are your thoughts on discord? We have a lockerroom on the actual site but discord is a quick way of communicating with everyone, GMs and teammates.
I enjoy it. I am using the S46 Draft Class discord, and I love it.

5. Tell us some things that you enjoy doing, hobbies, activities etc.
Outside of Hockey I quiet like gaming and music. Included in Hockey is me helping out the local ("real") SHL team with their Junior set-up.

6. Do you have any interest in joining a brand new franchise such at the Lions?
I'm not closing doors for any teams currently.

7. Is there anything that you would like us to know about you or your player going into this upcoming draft?
I had the 6th highest FO% in the Prospect Showcase. I ended on 23 points in 32 games total, as my team came last in the division. I am active and eager to learn.

8. Biggest pet peeve?
I don't like queues.

9. What's your favorite movie quote?
"I fart in your general direction, your mother was a hamster and your father smelled of elderberries." - Monty Python, The Holy Grail.

[Image: K6ykz0o.png]
Theodor Larsson
TimberTimber
pridepride

Messages In This Thread
RE: S45 Lethbridge Lions Interested Prospects Thread - by Zema - 12-19-2018, 06:38 PM