Create Account

S45 Lethbridge Lions Interested Prospects Thread

1. Do you have any previous SIM league experience? Just some FHL experience when I was younger also some other (geo)political game experience. But nothing like this.

2. Who is your player what what is your position? Eric Vanderberg - Defenseman

3. What are your thoughts on the SHL as a whole? Is it something that you see yourself sticking too? I am really enjoying myself here. Everyone has been kind and its definitely something I can see myself sticking with.

4. What are your thoughts on discord? We have a lockerroom on the actual site but discord is a quick way of communicating with everyone, GMs and teammates. I use it for my other games, its an essential tool for me so using it for this is no problem at all.

5. Tell us some things that you enjoy doing, hobbies, activities etc. I'm a history buff, specializing in Military History. I like hockey of course, traveling, reading, games and music.

6. Do you have any interest in joining a brand new franchise such at the Lions? I do, I actually have two friends from Lethbridge, one of whom serves in the Canadian Forces. So It would be a great connection for my player.

7. Is there anything that you would like us to know about you or your player going into this upcoming draft? Somehow I led the Breakers in PIM in the recent prospect showcase. That was kinda unexpected.

8. Biggest pet peeve? People who are mean for no reason other than they wanna act tough. I don't know why, but it just burns me up to see people being dicks for no other reason than they just wanna be a dick that day.

9. What's your favorite movie quote? "All my life I've wanted to lead a lot of men in a desperate battle. Now I'm going to do it." - General George S. Patton Jr., Patton (1970)

Messages In This Thread
RE: S45 Lethbridge Lions Interested Prospects Thread - by Vandy - 12-19-2018, 07:56 PM