Create Account

First PreSeason - Exiting Times for Mike McKorsy

First PreSeason - Exiting Times for Mike McKorsy

After the S45 Prospect Challenge (Conference Finals with the Bighorns) Mike McKorsy and his agent Flames had much office work to do. "To manage a good hockey player isn’t about holding the players hand 24 hours all year long. If you want to manage a player right, there are much more activities you have to do. In this social media world, you have also to focus on social media and public-relations. Now we can proudly present Mike an own internet presence ( Link: https://mikemckorsy.jimdofree.com/ )  On this site you can read facts about him, his medias, (written and graphic) point tasks and see some nice graphics that were done from other users of the simulation hockey league.

[Image: image.png]

The PROTUS is on Twitter, so is Mike McKorsy. Mike is using a Twitter Account from his Management F1848. He shares his account with the other projects of his agent Flames1848: The Skagerrak Admirals (Danish team of the german Eiszeitmanager) and the Calgary Flames (German Eastside Hockey League/ a german Eastside Hockey Manager 15 League). You can follow Mikes Tweets with this Link https://twitter.com/F18482?lang=en . "

[Image: image.png]

Between this whole office work there is much training to do. With the first earned Media money the young german goalie bought more time in the gym for world class training. "Well, the double media weeks payed out very well for me, now I can enjoy the best coaches and the best training."

raiders  raiders  raiders

With all teammates in the Halifax Raider locker room Mike was informed that the GM who hired him, the great GM King, takes a break from the league and steps down from all his jobs. "I hope he will come back, but real life goes first and I wish him all the best. He was great in welcoming us young rookies in this giant draft class and build a great locker room athmospere," says the young goalie with tears in his Eyes. But when somebody steps down, its an opportunity for someone else. GM @StamkosFan steps in as temporary general manager. "I think I can speak for the whole locker room that @StamkosFan was a great help in the hard times our beloved GM leaved us. He helped not only administrative, he helped even with our sadness with nice world and a good  mood," explains the german how this hard times went.
Three Days from now the SMJHL PreSeason is starting. Mike McKorsy has a great chance to be the Halifax Raiders starter. After a conversation with the temporary GM the roles aren’t completely concluded by now. It depends on the second goalie on the raider roster, Nathan Cosco, if he will be called up by his SHL Team for Season 45.

Germany  Germany  Germany

In the IIHF Race for the WJC S45 Goaltending for Team Germany Mike McKorsy is in the mix also. "Every time I can dress for my national team and can sing the german anthem before a IIHF Game starts I am so proud. You cant feel better than if you are playing for your home country. "

(511 Words)
Sorry for my bad English, First language is german

Thx for grading  Cheers

[Image: image.png][Image: image.png][Image: image.png][Image: image.png][Image: image.png]

raiders

[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/ByNN8Jn.gif[/img]

Dude you always kill it with the media, lets gooooo can’t wait for preseason  raiders

[Image: 66818_s.gif]