Create Account

An Open Letter From Halifax Fans to Troy Reynolds

Troy, we need to talk. We’ve all been reading the papers, we’ve all heard you respond to them in the most inflammatory ways, and we’ve all given you the benefit of the doubt. We thought that the media gave you an unfair shake to begin your career. We thought that maybe you’d turn things around when you got here and got all of our support. Now, I’m not saying that we’re wrong because after all, you’re just a kid. The media shouldn’t target a kid. But let’s just cut the sentimental supportive bullshit right here.

I couldn’t give less of a fuck about the partying, the drinking or the flipped cars if you would just score a goddamn point. For the love of god kid, I thought the media was just trying to troll you when they called you Johnny Manziel but that’s somehow becoming accurate. I’d say that you’re pissing away your talent but HOLY SHIT YOU AREN’T EVEN SHOWING ANY TALENT. We all know that the talent is somewhere in that drunken, moronic brain of yours but it’s in some dark corner and unfortunately, your brain can’t see in the dark. Maybe it’ll stumble over it and pick it up out of frustration. That seems like the only hope.

Troy, all we want is a championship. Maybe it doesn’t happen this year...scratch that, it looks like it’s definitely not happening this year. Not a single win. And that’s not all on you, Troy. You’re just the easiest one to look at because you are just the worst of the bunch. It’s not close. You’re a -7. At least the other -7’s on the team HAVE A FUCKING POINT. The only saving grace about you is that you’ve only taken two penalties. And ya know, I’d complain about Perry Morgan having 37% of our penalty minutes if it wasn’t for the fact that, unlike you, HE HAS 2 POINTS. Just score dude. You have shot the puck 5 times in 9 games. Would it kill you to try throwing the puck at the net? This is normally a terrible idea, but if you have the puck and you hear the crowd yelling "SHOOT", just shoot the damn thing. Maybe you'll hit a defender in the face on accident and it'll bank in. 

I have high doubts that you can lead us to the promise land. Mostly because if we make it, I’m giving the credit to Jimmy Slothface and Perry Morgan because the media told me that they’re really good and they’re carrying your sorry ass. And Matt Kholin is on the third line with you, and he has 6 points. The ice time excuse doesn’t even work for you. If you’re gonna suck, at least start beating the shit out of the other team. I hear you hate Montreal a lot, for some reason. That’s not even a historic rivalry. But if you hate them so much, why don’t you just fight one of them? Just give us a sign of hope. Please. If that doesn’t work, and they don’t wanna fight, just sucker punch them because God knows we’d be better off with YOUR SORRY ASS SITTING ON THE COUCH, SUSPENDED. YOU’D HAVE THE SAME FUCKING IMPACT THAT YOU HAVE RIGHT NOW.

Ahem, sorry about that. Just get your stuff in order, Troy. If you aren’t gonna be the steal you promised to be, at least clean up your act. Then we can tolerate you. We saw your article and how you hate Jon Jones, so let us put it in Daniel Cormier’s words. Troy Reynolds, get your shit together, we’re waiting for you.

The Broken Down, Miserable, Disappointed, Disheartened Fans of Halifax
Published by the Halifax Gazette

P.S. All will be forgiven if you run over that Vancouver goalie who talked that shit on McKorsy. The kid has a tough job with you playing half-assed defense in front of him.

Get him a beer!

[Image: image.png][Image: image.png][Image: image.png][Image: image.png][Image: image.png]

The hero we need, but not the one we deserve. Good read!

[Image: Geza.gif]

sig credit: ml002, Reynolds 
[Image: rW2c4Vz.png] | [Image: gs89eGV.png] | [Image: B4x6AQm.png]