Create Account

majesiu 7/1
(This post was last modified: 01-11-2019, 05:42 PM by majesiu.)

Didn't get any bonus on them from media, so might as well get pity points for researching where every team is located here  Towel

[Image: LVOpLll.png]

[Image: J9Nu210.png]

[Image: sCVMea6.png]

[Image: OMBZaSm.png]

[Image: Too9kfy.png]
 Player Page  |  Update Page

most concerning factor is that some teams don't have PNG's available

01-07-2019, 09:05 PMWhite Cornerback Wrote: most concerning factor is that some teams don't have PNG's available

Scarecrows have png

with full black background

[Image: Too9kfy.png]
 Player Page  |  Update Page

Unfortunately the maps do not fall under the graphics category. Sorry you didn’t get media bonus for them but they will not be graded

[Image: I3BTEQc.png][Image: dGD5tIx.png]
(This post was last modified: 01-24-2019, 11:47 PM by hewasajazzman.)

Sig 1-2. 6/10

placement of everything looks pretty good and i think you made use of your space even better in the second sig. i like the effort on blending the render to the background though it is quite intense in the second. text is a bit simple and could use drop shadows, layers, and blending to better incorporate it. some texture or an overlay over the render and background, but away from the face, could help add depth.

$1.15 mil