Create Account

lueiGi 2/3
(This post was last modified: 02-04-2019, 12:56 AM by lueiGi. Edit Reason: Added 2nd just before midnight! )

[Image: JjhoUoO.jpg]

[Image: 6xhLnfY.jpg]

For #2, I took an old photo of Willie Nelson and reconstructed Kovalchuk's head/face, then created a sig around that.

Brock Emmerton | LW - Two-Way Forward | Update Page Here
[Image: jguRfEa.jpg]
                                                            Armada  ARMADA  Armada

Sig 1. 6/10
Sig 2. 5/10

theres a lot going on in the first one but the blending of everything is pretty on point. the render gets a tiny bit lost but not too bad. text is simple and not really showcased. overall i think it could just be tightened up. i like how much the render fills the second. good job on the face swap, looks pretty darn close to perfect. the text itself is better but it also looks corner locked, might look better if you pulled it down some. wish it had more of an armada vibe.

$1.1 mil