Create Account

S46 Detroit Falcons Interested Prospects Thread

Do you have any previous sim league experience?

Not really just a few cups and a HoF goalie

How much time do you think you'll be able to make for the SHL on a weekly basis?

enough to update and do PTs

What do you spend time doing on a daily basis? Favorite games? Favorite chips? What NHL team are you into?

go to school and run DCFs, Chicago Blackhawks

You can spend 1-5 seasons in juniors. Most elect to spend 2-3, but you may want to spend more time because you actually like juniors, or you might spend less because you are ambitious and want to make it to the SHL as fast as possible. How long do you think you'll spend in the J?

3 ssns

Do you use Discord? If not, are you open to using it?

yuh

Do you have any interest in being a Falcon?

I guess so

Akashi SixNine Jr. Updates

I have never played in a sim league where I was the player before, only sim leagues where I am the general manager.

How much time do you think you'll be able to make for the SHL on a weekly basis?

Hopefully an hour a day, which is 7 hours a week.

What do you spend time doing on a daily basis? Favorite games? Favorite chips? What NHL team are you into?

I currently attend college with the goal of becoming an elementary school teacher. I love Town of Salem as well as sports games including NHL, Fifa and Madden. Miss Vickie's potato chips are to die for. I am a die-hard Canucks fan as I live in Metro Vancouver myself, don't worry I was not apart of the 2011 riots.

You can spend 1-5 seasons in juniors. Most elect to spend 2-3, but you may want to spend more time because you actually like juniors, or you might spend less because you are ambitious and want to make it to the SHL as fast as possible. How long do you think you'll spend in the J?

As many seasons as it takes for an SHL team to believe in my skills and display interest in my talents in the big leagues.

I do use discord on a daily basis.

Absolutely I have interest in becoming a Falcon and hopefully, you have faith in my skill set to help your team to a 3rd consecutive first-place finish,

Anything you'd like us to know going into this draft?

I appreciate you giving players this opportunity to sell themselves to the team and best of luck next season no matter which team ends up drafting me.

Share your best joke or meme

Honestly any memes that involve Donald Trump's facial expressions or a r/Canucks team tank meme are hilarious.

Yes, played in the inaugural SMJHL season (believe it was the NWJHL back then). 3rd Overall pick in S2 SHL draft.

5-10 hours.

Playing 2k or chel. Ms.Vickies jalapeno chips. Vancouver Canucks.

2 seasons max.

Yes

Yes

Nope, but I'm awesome at everything.  Nothing to worry about.

Check in daily

Gambling, drugs, strip clubs, and gardening.  In no particular order.  Nuck's fan as well

Long enough to have a my name in the rafters.  Whether that's with Detroit or someone else, that's up to you

Already use it

Only if you're ready to win

If you don't draft me, I will use your entire team as my own personal punching bag

Fuck you!  Tell ME a joke

I do not.

Should be able to spend on average an hour a day. So 7 hours a week minimum.

School work takes up a lot of time. I follow the Leafs right now so I try to watch their games. My favourite game right now is the new smash bros.

1 season would be good but, I'll have to wait and see as this is all new to me.

I do use it.

Yeah.

I'm gunna be the best there ever was so you probably wanna draft me. Smile

[Image: eftp4a7lvjf21.png?width=640&crop=smart&a...64c3f056b9]
and neither can you

[Image: grayhd.gif]

[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]
(This post was last modified: 02-16-2019, 05:57 AM by SDCore.)

No. Brand new to this, but seems fun. - Corey Kennedy - Dman

Couple hours a day. 

NY Ranger fan. I play video games, work for breweries, drink beer, homebrew, fantasy hockey. 

2-3 season, gotta develop.

Yea, pm me for info.

I want to be anywhere I can win some games, gain some experience, and score some goals

I'm committed to seeing this through

Did you know the same person is the leading goal scorer in hockey, as in soccer?? Heshoothe... He shoots he scores... I'll see myself out.

[Image: sdcore.gif]

Player Page [Image: berserkers.png] [Image: syndicate2.png]Update Page

[Image: sgu3vVP.png]
[Image: 9vq7IEu.png]

- none, i do a lot of heavy simulated fantasy football stuff so I'm hoping that has prepared me.

- 6+ hours. i have a desk job.

- I enjoy my desk job in a creative field. my favorite game is NHL Hitz 2003. not too big of a chips snob, but doritos get me going. I'm a fan of whichever team Tom Wilson plays for.

- I'm not really sure what to expect. It's my first try doing this, so I'll see how things go. as a pure rookie, Im not going to try and blaze through anything.

-im open to using it

- i honestly dont know much about all of the J franchises. im eager to put in my time and get better.

- as a professional artist, I'm happy to help out the franchise in any way, im still reading over all of the "graphic submission" guidelines.

- My actual opinion: Bissonette is the 3rd best "Chiclets" host.

Player Page || Player Updates || Visual History

No this is my first time

Oh i don't know, about 3 fiddy

Eating ass

Enough to build up a good amount of TPE to take with me into the pro league

What is discord?

If you change the SKREEEE out to a Sqwuak

Use random number generator to draft

Daddy's gotta tinkle

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

Not of this type.

Roughly 5 hours maybe. Time will tell and it depends a bit on work.

Most of the day I'm at work, browse reddit, watch some NHL, do some sports and then there isn't so much time left (I still have to sleep too). I occasionally play NHL 17. Not a big chips person. I'm a Predators fan.

Probably 2-3, but it's really to early for me to tell. Until I'm ready?

I have it installed, but I'm not using it much actively to be honest.

Of course.

I'm new to this and I'm still trying to find my way around here.

-

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]

Do you have any previous sim league experience? Yes I'm a recreate

How much time do you think you'll be able to make for the SHL on a weekly basis? A few hours a day

What do you spend time doing on a daily basis? Favorite games? Favorite chips? What NHL team are you into? I love playing FPS shooters on PC and im a fan of the Chicago Blackhawks

You can spend 1-5 seasons in juniors. Most elect to spend 2-3, but you may want to spend more time because you actually like juniors, or you might spend less because you are ambitious and want to make it to the SHL as fast as possible. How long do you think you'll spend in the J? 2 at most

Do you use Discord? If not, are you open to using it? Yes I prefer using it

Do you have any interest in being a Falcon? Yes

Lex Peters - Center

No

Probably between 5-10 hours

Usually working most of the days, producing music, playing a good RPG or watching the Rangers.

Certainly depends, as a player who would not want to "abandon his ship", it could go either way. Definitely would be a convincing argument to be on a competitive team and have a great group of guys in the room.

Yes,  check usually every 2 days

Would love to represent one of the best hockey towns in America.

Willing to lead a team quietly and confidently to the throne.

https://www.reddit.com/r/HistoryMemes/co...oh_canada/

Do you have any previous sim league experience?[/b]

No...

3-5 hrs

School, hanging out with friends, NCAA 14..., Hickory sticks, GO LEAFS GO!!!

About average, re asses after 2-3 seasons

Yes

Of course

I wanna win!

Cavs in foh

[Image: Ackroyd.png]

[Image: zRNCZ6u.png]

I dont.
Atleast 15-20 hours a week, more in the slow seasons at work
Half my time goes to work, Im a head chef at a local restaurant, otherwise i can be found playing Be a Pro on nhl19. Ketchup chips are the best, dont @ me, and the best team in the NHL is the Vancouver Canucks, maybe not in standings but were working on it
Depends on how I get along with my team and owners, Im pretty loyal so I imagine ill stay on the longer side
Weve already spoken about the absurd prices of goalie pads
I do, the Falcons are in my top 3 teams
If you want a solid, stand your ground but puck in the net defenceman, Im your man
Im sorry tig, but my best joke has to be the Oilers prospect development system

1. Do you have any previous sim league experience?
Nope, first time here.

2. How much time do you think you'll be able to make for the SHL on a weekly basis?
1-2 hrs/day = 7-14 hrs/week

3. What do you spend time doing on a daily basis? Favorite games? Favorite chips? What NHL team are you into?
Office job at a computer so I can check in every now and then in the middle of the day. Have a toddler so evenings and weekends will be focused on her. I like tennis, skiing, self-taught programming, and recently I've gotten into fantasy hockey (while the season is going). Favorite games include WoW private servers, HotS, Overwatch (Blizzard fanboy, I know), and recently got into Dragon's Dogma. Not into any particular NHL teams but I have a few Capitals and Canucks players in my fantasy roster so I'm happy when they do well.

4. You can spend 1-5 seasons in juniors. Most elect to spend 2-3, but you may want to spend more time because you actually like juniors, or you might spend less because you are ambitious and want to make it to the SHL as fast as possible. How long do you think you'll spend in the J?
I'm not sure, so I'll listen to the advice of my manager and more experienced teammates and stay as long as they think it would benefit me.

5. Do you use Discord? If not, are you open to using it?
Don't use regularly, but I will as I progress with SHL.

6. Do you have any interest in being a Falcon?
Not particularly, this whole league is new to me. I'll give you my info and see who's interested in me.

7. Anything you'd like us to know going into this draft?
Slap McShotty is a power forward with a subfocus on playmaking. I'd like to have excellent puck possession and enable the bigger shooters more (high quality) opportunities.

8. Share your best joke or meme
https://i.imgur.com/ftczfTE.png

hodOOOOr'hOOOdoooooooor hoooodor hOOdOOORRRR, Hooooooodooooorrrr HoooooddddddddoooooooRRRR

SMJHL Stats || SHL Stats
[Image: YZjkK9Q.png] PORTAL [Image: rwqM7d3.png]
Berserkers Elk Falcons Renegades Germany

Stats Pre-S53 || Stats S53+
[Image: yXVPZSm.png] [Image: updates2.png]
Outlaws Switzerland Wolfpack
S53 All-Star and Richan Trophy Nominee
S60 Jeff Dar Trophy Winner
Never forget

Echo van Otter - LW

none at all

A decent enough amount

I'm a PhD student so I spend my work time working on research and writing. I play NHL '15 on PS3 lol. Bruins fan.

Probably 3-4, I think I'll need the time to develop

Yep

definitely

I'm a young raw talent, plenty of skill but needs some coaching

[Image: tumblr_oz6xpmw2J91wsbn2ao1_250.jpg]

[Image: ekovanotter.gif]
thanks @Carpy48 and @frithjofr and @rum_ham and @Julio Tokolosh and @Briedaqueduc for the sigs
Armada Inferno norway