Create Account

IP Interviews Are AIDS

@JNH damn you're right, it was the Falcons LR haha my bad Tongue

Argonauts Stars Battleborn Czechia

02-15-2019, 04:57 PMGCool Wrote:
02-15-2019, 04:16 PMgordieboom Wrote: This thread makes me sad. I respect people having a different opinion about the rules, but is it really necessary to use the name of diseases as a way to express yourself?

As a cancer survivor, I've given up on trying to right that ship. It sucks, but the only time it'll matter to people who aren't empathetic is when it's too late - and I don't want to wish that on anybody.
Yeah man I agree, as someone who lost their mom to cancer when I was 7 it sucks to see but I’ve learned to not take anything too seriously online.

[Image: HjEFCSR.png]

Also to add, JNH dont mean anything by it he’s just dicking around, I love jnh he’s a great guy

02-15-2019, 06:02 PMDanbyRem Wrote: Also to add, JNH dont mean anything by it he’s just dicking around, I love jnh he’s a great guy

Please never speak kindly of me in public again Aggrieved

JNH is legit WOAT

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

02-15-2019, 07:07 PMJNH Wrote:
02-15-2019, 06:02 PMDanbyRem Wrote: Also to add, JNH dont mean anything by it he’s just dicking around, I love jnh he’s a great guy

Please never speak kindly of me in public again Aggrieved

Roger that asshole : ))