Create Account

Collapse in Halifax?

Collapse in Halifax?

The east coast is no stranger to shitty weather and tough winds, often blowing down trees, signs, and the hopes of Halifax Raiders fans. After an impressive run in the first part of the SMJHL Preseason the Halifax Raiders have seemingly collapsed. Having been first in the league after 17 games played, after 33 games they now sit in third to last dropping to a -7 goal differential and an abysmal 2-8-0 run through their last ten.

To sort out how this has happened first we have to look at the rookies. Having gone out of their way to get the first overall pick to draft Esa Parmborg, and claiming the big steal of Laraque, the two top tier forwards have stagnated at 8 points a piece, they both however lead all the other rookies on their team, the bright spot being Laraque having the only positive +- out of all of the rookies.

Another possible poor spot would be Troy Reynolds. After a dominant first 17 games, he has seemingly failed to show up through games 18-33. After accumulating 10 goals in his first 16 games, a fairly impressive showing, he has amassed only 3 goals since. His shooting percentage has also dropped to a still impressive 23%, however he not only does not lead the league anymore, he doesn't lead his team. Could it be that the fishing trip was only a partial fix? Could there be trouble at home with his much beloved Russian wife? Perhaps we will never know, all we know right now is that if Halifax wants to put their money where their mouths were, they are going to need to find out what happened, and fix it, before the start of regular season.

Word count: 300 First time media bonus

[Image: xVW1vec.png]

[Image: OgNASDg.png] |  | [Image: JvdaXOj.png]
[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

Like every season, strong activity, shitty team.

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

SHE'S UKRAINIAN. I'VE BEEN VERY CLEAR ABOUT THAT

Big Walter Ulrich
S69 Prospect

02-25-2019, 01:37 PMluketd Wrote: Like every season, strong activity, shitty team.

[Image: angry_pepe.jpg]

Manhattan Rage | General Manager
[Image: sig-hlemyzd.png]
thanks Sulovilen for the sig!
D | Great Falls Grizzlies | Player Page | Update Page

[Image: 8E70VfU.png]
[Image: image.png]

SecondSucks' head:

[Image: free.jpg]

[Image: 66818_s.gif]

02-25-2019, 01:39 PMsharksisback Wrote: SHE'S UKRAINIAN. I'VE BEEN VERY CLEAR ABOUT THAT

Russia is doing its best to make that not important, she will be Russian again soon enough

02-25-2019, 01:41 PMslothfacekilla Wrote: SecondSucks' head:

[Image: free.jpg]

You have a target on your offensive line, were gonna be going after you guys all season if you keep sucking the proverbial dick

02-25-2019, 01:41 PMSecondSucks22 Wrote:
02-25-2019, 01:39 PMsharksisback Wrote: SHE'S UKRAINIAN. I'VE BEEN VERY CLEAR ABOUT THAT

Russia is doing its best to make that not important, she will be Russian again soon enough

That is a sore subject and I'm going to request that you apologize before she reads this and hunts you down.

Big Walter Ulrich
S69 Prospect

02-25-2019, 01:43 PMsharksisback Wrote:
02-25-2019, 01:41 PMSecondSucks22 Wrote: Russia is doing its best to make that not important, she will be Russian again soon enough

That is a sore subject and I'm going to request that you apologize before she reads this and hunts you down.

Im not too worried, Russian special agents have really sucked at assassinations lately, i could use a hospital say for some R&R