Create Account

2x Carpy48 3/3
(This post was last modified: 03-02-2019, 07:19 AM by Carpy48. Edit Reason: added sig from previous post )

Some recent ones from me:

[Image: ocCLadk.png]
[Image: 5F4NnR8.png]
[Image: B90Zq96.png]
[Image: Lxn4xca.png]

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]

Sig 1: 7/10 - Good looking render, nice jersey swap. Cool background and I like how the text kinda blends into it. I think you could probably have something else in the background, especially at the top where it's just white. You could probably also move the render just a touch down and make it a bit bigger so it doesn't look like he's floating. Overall, pretty nice! 700K.

Sig 2: 5/10 - Overall, a lot to be desired from this one. The background is simple clouds with not much effort put into blending the background and foreground or giving the sig depth. You have a lot of empty space on the left side that could be used better. The text looks OK but isn't great and doesn't work super well here. Could definitely be improved by moving some things around, putting some work into making the background look better, and improving the look of the text. 500K.

Sig 3: 7/10 - Pretty good, nice render with a good jersey swap. The background is simple but works. The text looks pretty good, I think possibly moving it to the foreground could make it look a bit better. 700K.

Sig 4: 6/10 - On this one, I think the render is a bit small, but I like the fire effect going over him. Good jersey swap again. The text could definitely be improved, as it is just kind of sitting in the corner by itself. 600K.

TOTAL: 700K + 500K + 700K + 600K = 2.5M x2 = 5M

[Image: grayhd.gif]

[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]