Create Account

2x sköldpaddor 3/3

[Image: BeL2BX.png]

[Image: Bea9An.gif]

[Image: BeL96b.jpg]

[Image: BeLeYf.jpg]

(does anyone need sigs pls I'm just throwing them at my friends because they're too nice to tell me to stop.)

[Image: gunnarsoderberg.gif]

[Image: xJXeYmQ.png]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]
. : [Image: zS2lCMp.png] : .

Sig 1: 7/10 - I like the background on this one, I think the logo works nicely although it could be faded in a bit more I think. The way the green wraps around the render is a nice touch. For the text I think it looks good but could be a bit larger. Overall, really nice one! 700K

Sig 2: 7/10 - Pretty good, I like how the background blends into the gif nicely. I think the text on this one is a bit better placed / sized, but could probably be a bit bigger even still. 700K.

Sig 3: 6/10 - This one is a bit simpler and I think the renders look a bit flat in terms of lighting. I also think the text doesn't work quite as well as the other two. 600K.

Sig 4: 6/10 - This one is hard because you have a lot of good pieces here but I think they're combined in not the best way. The logo in the bottom left distracts from the rest of the sig and I think the text would be better placed a bit lower and made a bit bigger, and then for the render the lighting seems a bit off on his face and is a bit flat. I like the background though. With a few small changes this one could be really good! 600K

TOTAL: 700K + 700K + 600K + 600K = 2.6M X 2 = 5.2M

[Image: grayhd.gif]

[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]