Create Account

2x Flareon4043 03/04

[Image: txc6mo2.png]
[Image: 7bDur19.png]
[Image: D2r9ckn.png]

[Image: owenm43.gif]
[Image: 9vAsr7c.png]

Sig 1: 7/10 = 700K
My favorite aspect is the text by far. the typeface, the stroke width, and the slow smooth bevel fit the "specter" theme perfectly. While the corner text isn't placed perfectly, the slight shear (or just italics) is enough to make it fit, although as it is just listing statistics, it doesn't need to match as perfectly. the clipping is very clean, but I'm not sure what is on the stick/back of the neck. You did a great job blending the player render into the background, but i think a little more light manipulation would really make him pop. The jersey swamp looks great in color, the front logo looks warped correctly at the top, but the bottom part has me thrown (I'm not sure how the original logo would have meshed, so I'm not deducting points for it). I like the background and warped logo, not a huge risk, but it plays well with the other elements that you did focus on.

Sig 2: 5/10 = 500K
The player render of Ms. Anasatia looks pretty good, but only because I did a bit of legwork to find the original image. The addition of the shoulder stripe and the warped logo looks really good, but the lack of lighting fails to showcase these carefully made edits (in photoshop try either levels, or filter > camera raw to increase the contrast and superimpose depth). As the case is, the background logo matches the color scheme, but the rainbow cloud is fighting both of them, as well as the oversaturated text. on its own, I think the text looks great and is an appropriate use of a vector flag, but with the darkened player and logo, it feels like the clouds and name don't know what theme they are want to be a part of.

Sig 3: 7/10 = 700K
This background composition is put together in a much more interesting way than the second signature. The player render barely reaches a highlight white in the helmet, but the color range matches the background. the warped chest logo isn't perfectly color matched but moves with the jersey enough that it looks natural. With all elements relatively muted in tone and range, this gives the text the opportunity to really pop, which it does. parts of the rising sun/red circle could be cleaned up outside of the text borders, but overall I think this signature works pretty well.

Total payout = 1.9M x 2 = 3.8M

Player Page || Player Updates || Visual History