Create Account

The Banking Project PART TRIZZLE [3]
(This post was last modified: 03-27-2019, 05:24 PM by .bojo.)

part 1: http://simulationhockey.com/showthread.php?tid=94574
part 2: http://simulationhockey.com/showthread.php?tid=94613

Me again. Still chugging along here for this part three update. Getting close to what I visioned for a new banking system.

Didn't have a whole lot of time to work since last update, but I wanted to see this through.

Team in profile
Now your SHL team will be shown on the profile page. Neat. I think in the future I'll include if you're on SMJHL, but for now it's mostly used for banking where I'll explain in another screenshot.

[Image: wK7bS0g.jpg]

Team below name
Again, shows what team you're on. Swag.

[Image: 01hO6Tw.jpg]

New Training Purchase Options
The most common use for the bank (for the everyday user) is trainings. I've decided to simplify the process by making it a simple button click instead. But it's exactly like any other transaction, like if you were to make one manually like before.
If you're on an SHL team (meaning you're on a SHL team's bankroll) the +5 training is available. Otherwise you're limited to 3 and 1 like in the SMJHL.
In the future I want to be able to gray out the buttons if you've already trained for the week. But with the vague weekly deadlines, that's something that would come if I take on automating updates.

[Image: 8jeVrLr.jpg]

Add users to team
(bankers only) Page to go over assigning users to a team. Can even unassign.
The top section simply sets all users that have a player page in the roster subforums to that team.
The bottom section is similar to adding transactions for users. Get a list of names, then set the users to a team. Ideally we wouldn't need to do this and instead just use the top section, but there may be exceptions.

(top section)
[Image: rfoxuUf.jpg]

(bottom section)
[Image: VoUeHRs.jpg]

Bank Summary Scrolldown
Here's the latest bank landing page. Basically the place you can go to easily get to everything. In fact I should probably add a link here to your own bank account.
The links at the top are visible to those with permissions. Basically three groups of permissions: Bankers, Deposit Requesters, and Normal.

[Image: It6UQ9I.gif]

Team Bank Overview
Lastly here's a preview of going to a team's bank summary. Shows all the users and their balances, as well as links to go to their accounts.

[Image: UHuvAyI.jpg]

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

Bojo this is great. I love it

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

This is incredible man. Being able to come up with this stuff is gonna add a ton to the league and hopefully make it much easier to use the bank and ensure it's properly kept. Can't wait for everything to come together. Keep it up!

[Image: Otrebor13.gif]

[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]  [Image: gdppv5N.png]

thank you so much bojo

[Image: x17WALp.png]||[Image: uNh8ZtE.png]
[Image: luff.png][Image: luff2.png][Image: luff.png]

That's awesome

[Image: jHIZWUN.png]

Sweeet.

[Image: lebbish.gif]

Positive* in the 3rd graphic

Oh and additional praise

I cannot wait for this.

[Image: sdcore.gif]

Player Page [Image: berserkers.png] [Image: syndicate2.png]Update Page

[Image: sgu3vVP.png]
[Image: 9vq7IEu.png]

much love bojo

Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights
[Image: VZtEodi.png]
[Image: 1n0REYx.png]

RIP Dangel. See you on the other side, brother

I love u Bojo

Akashi SixNine Jr. Updates

I wish I had $0

[Image: 66624_s.gif]
[Image: 56096_s.gif]
Credit to Ml002, King, Wasty, Carpy, Bruins10, Rum_Ham, Turd Ferguson, Ragnar and Enigmatic for the sigs.
Forge Stampede Inferno Specters Wolfpack Platoon Armada Scarecrows Uk

Player page | Player updates
[Image: wMGKypg.png]