Create Account

S47 Toronto North Stars Interested Prospects Thread
(This post was last modified: 04-09-2019, 04:39 PM by ml002.)

[Image: 2dba1yh.png]
 Stars TORONTO NORTH STARS S47 INTERESTED PROSPECTS QUESTIONS Stars
[Image: giphy.gif]

Welcome to our IP thread and thanks for checking us out! The Toronto North Stars are one of the most iconic and original franchises the SHL has to offer. We believe strongly in team oriented success, and we will always value the team over a single player. We're building on that iconic image with a new era of success.

Code:
1) What is your current activity level, and do you foresee it improving or regressing at all in the future? Are you active on Discord as well as the site?

2) What kind of career are you looking to have? Break longevity record? Single season dominance? Personal or team success?

3) How long do you want to spend in juniors?

4) What's your favorite NHL franchise, and what are some of your other favorite sports teams? I at least follow most major sports so fire away with whatever team!

5) What's your interest level in becoming a member of the North Stars? Anything more you would like to know about the team?

6) What's the best/worst joke you've got?

I look forward to seeing everyone on draft day!

[Image: ml002.gif]
Credit to Copenhagen, Wasty, FlappyGiraffe, InciteHysteria, and caltroit_red_flames
 [Image: MM4nqx6.png] [Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png] Knights
[Image: GZ9XvkA.png]

1) What is your current activity level, and do you foresee it improving or regressing at all in the future? Are you active on Discord as well as the site?
Perhaps an 8 out of 10. Can't predict the future  but I plan to stay active  About discord: yes, we've already talked there. 

2) What kind of career are you looking to have? Break longevity record? Single season dominance? Personal or team success?
Probably not the longevity record. However, I'd like to see both my player and the team(s) I play for have success. 

At least one more season, preferably two or as many as necessary to play at least one season as a starter there. 

4) What's your favorite NHL franchise, and what are some of your other favorite sports teams? I at least follow most major sports so fire away with whatever team!
Nashville Predators. I don't really follow other team sports, just some other hockey leagues in Europe.

5) What's your interest level in becoming a member of the North Stars? Anything more you would like to know about the team?
Higher than before now that we've talked about it. 

I always forget those unfortunately. I'll edit this post if I remember one worth sharing.

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]

I am super active on discord I am on a few hours each day. The Site I am on maybe an hour a day at least unless I am updating my player then I am on for longer.
I just want to win Championships
However long is best for the team.
St.Louis Blues Hockey. Let's Go Blues!
I will be humbled to be drafted by any team. I am going to be loyal and I am ready to win some cups.

My activity is pretty high. i could see it dip for a week twice over the summer, as i have some family events. yes i am on discord

i would like to have a well rounded player that grows with a franchise and can be a central cog in a dynasty.

no preference. I'm enjoying the small sub community and i understand that the that i'll need a year or two+ to develop and round out my build.

Capitals and New York Giants. I also root for the Auburn Tigers

I like the art and colors. tokolosh is modeled after a create a player from nhl hitz 2003 that my cousin put together, and he is a toronto fan, so i could definitely see Julio playing there.

6) Joke:
I'm not good at prepared humor, and i respect you too much to google something.

Player Page || Player Updates || Visual History

I would rate myself a 7-8 on an activity scale, a lot of my online time comes from the site sitting in the background while doing other things but I am checking in more than once a day and have been on top of completing all TPE opportunities. I expect it will stay the same, if not regress slightly to only checking once a day during the summer but still completing my TPE opportunities and continuing to be active on discord.

I'm looking to be the best, to eventually reach the top of the TPE charts and become a superstar that is the face of a dynasty. I don't plan on recreating after a single cup win, I want many. Team success comes first, so whatever role you want me in, I will gladly accomodate.

I want another chance or two to bring Detroit a Four-Star cup, but as soon as the team that drafts me needs me in the SHL, I will be happy to be promoted.

Vancouver is my hometown team, and they as well as other Vancouver franchises like the Whitecaps are the sports teams that I support.

I am very interested in becoming a North Star if they decide to use a pick on me. As I hope to move into a management role at some point in my career, do you see a route for young players to inject themselves into front-office duties eventually?
(This post was last modified: 04-10-2019, 04:19 PM by leafssteen.)

I’m very active on the forum and discord! I check multiple times daily!

Looking to have a long career as a enforcer but want to improve offensively/defensively as well. I want to win a few championships as well !

I want to jump to the pros ASAP but understand I have to be ready and at the right skill level to help my team.

Huge Leafs fan and die hard Halifax Mooseheads fan!!!!

I am extremely interested in playing for Toronto as I always dreamed of playing professional hockey for Toronto. What does your defence currently look like? Are they mostly veterans or rookies on D?

What do you call a monkey that wins the cup?

A chimpion!!!!!

****Make my dream come true and draft Jay Boom’Boom!!!!****

Ps: HERE COMES THE BOOOOOM!!!!

Twenty Twenty- Proud member of the Colorado Raptors Raptors