Create Account

S47 Detroit Falcons Interested Prospects Thread
(This post was last modified: 06-02-2019, 01:08 PM by notorioustig.)

Hey there! 

I'm Tig, GM of the Detroit Falcons. After a bit of a rebuilding year that still saw us make the second round, we're gearing up for what we hope is a championship season led by a deep forward group. This upcoming draft is a great opportunity for us to add new players that will help us both achieve that short-term goal of winning a championship and play a huge part in us maintaining our success as a team over the next several seasons. 

As such, we're looking to get to know you a little better in advance of the draft. We've left a few questions below, and we're excited to read your responses. If you have any questions about the team, our experience as members of the Falcons organization, or are just looking for a little advice about the site, always feel free to PM me or my Co-GM, @grok.

Code:
[b]Do you have any previous sim league experience?[/b]

[b]How much time do you think you'll be able to make for the SHL on a weekly basis?[/b]

[b]What do you spend time doing on a daily basis? Favorite games? Favorite chips? What NHL team are you into?[/b]

[b]You can spend 1-5 seasons in juniors. Most elect to spend 2-3, but you may want to spend more time because you actually like juniors, or you might spend less because you are ambitious and want to make it to the SHL as fast as possible. How long do you think you'll spend in the J? [/b]

[b]Do you use Discord? If not, are you open to using it?[/b]

[b]Do you have any interest in being a Falcon? [/b]

[b]Anything you'd like us to know going into this draft?[/b]

[b]Share your best joke or meme[/b]

Best of luck in the draft, and welcome to the SMJHL!

[Image: crtigger.gif]
[Image: murphy.png]
(This post was last modified: 04-11-2019, 10:53 PM by Bruins10.)

Do you have any previous sim league experience?
I do actually! I have played in various Gm leagues aswell as the shl back in the day and the VHL. In the VHL, I was a GM for a little bit and a co-commish of their junior league

How much time do you think you'll be able to make for the SHL on a weekly basis?
Ill have quite a little bit of time! Right now im on like all the time because i have free time but i will be starting school soon

What do you spend time doing on a daily basis? Favorite games? Favorite chips? What NHL team are you into?
I go to the gym about 5-6 days a week and also play hockey. Regarding the NHL team, look at my profile name please and thank you

You can spend 1-5 seasons in juniors. Most elect to spend 2-3, but you may want to spend more time because you actually like juniors, or you might spend less because you are ambitious and want to make it to the SHL as fast as possible. How long do you think you'll spend in the J?
Not much of a big deal to me. Illmlet the management make that decision on whether the pro team needs me and what not

Do you use Discord? If not, are you open to using it?
Yes i use it

Do you have any interest in being a Falcon?
I wouldnt be posting this if i didnt

Anything you'd like us to know going into this draft?
Banging your head against the wall for one hour will burn 150 calories

Share your best joke or meme
Ill keep the jokes if you guys take me Wink

[Image: Bruins10.gif]
Thanks to @enigmatic , @Ragnar and @sulovilen for the sexy Signature

Do you have any previous sim league experience? Sadly no, unless you count Madden 07 My player

How much time do you think you'll be able to make for the SHL on a weekly basis? I spend a lot of time on this damn website already

What do you spend time doing on a daily basis? Favorite games? Favorite chips? What NHL team are you into? Play Video games/work. I enjoy Escape from Tarkov and Rust. Chips? those honey bbq twists are amazing

You can spend 1-5 seasons in juniors. Most elect to spend 2-3, but you may want to spend more time because you actually like juniors, or you might spend less because you are ambitious and want to make it to the SHL as fast as possible. How long do you think you'll spend in the J?  I plan on 2/3 most likely 3. I want to make an impact on the team I'm on so the more TPE the better.

Do you use Discord? If not, are you open to using it? I use it a lot

Do you have any interest in being a Falcon? I'll get over the fact that it is in detroit Tongue

Anything you'd like us to know going into this draft? This website is great so i plan on sticking around

Share your best joke or meme There are way to many favorites to share just one.

[Image: TB.jpg]
[Image: Skree.gif]

Yup.

How much time do you think you'll be able to make for the SHL on a weekly basis?

Planning on being very active.

What do you spend time doing on a daily basis? Favorite games? Favorite chips? What NHL team are you into?

Mostly watching sports and working, and playing MLB THE SHOW 19, tostitos, I'm a Sens fan so don't be too hard please.

You can spend 1-5 seasons in juniors. Most elect to spend 2-3, but you may want to spend more time because you actually like juniors, or you might spend less because you are ambitious and want to make it to the SHL as fast as possible. How long do you think you'll spend in the J?

I can see myself easily going to 2-3 and probably going to 5.

Use it everyday.

I love Falcons, they are great animals.

I like to score goals.

Way too many to choose from

[Image: RBQhWRP.png]
[Image: sLnhTvh.jpg]

Do you have any previous sim league experience? More won the S9 Four Star Cup as GM of the Detroit Falcons than me

How much time do you think you'll be able to make for the SHL on a weekly basis? I can be on once a day, have a look around get my updates done all that jass

What do you spend time doing on a daily basis? Favorite games? Favorite chips? What NHL team are you into? Watching sports, reading sports, breathing sports. NY Islanders fan

You can spend 1-5 seasons in juniors. Most elect to spend 2-3, but you may want to spend more time because you actually like juniors, or you might spend less because you are ambitious and want to make it to the SHL as fast as possible. How long do you think you'll spend in the J? As long as I can stay

Do you use Discord? If not, are you open to using it? Yes

Do you have any interest in being a Falcon? Sure

Anything you'd like us to know going into this draft? Not really

Share your best joke or meme I'm unfortunately not allowed to divulge this information

[Image: Ozolins1.png]

Raptors  Mikelis Ozoliņš - D - Colorado Raptors Latvia

Yes, I do. Been on shl since S17 with small breaks here and there also other sim leagues.
I guess enough to do PT, media here and there and be up to date with what is going on
If You pick me, I will tell you all about me
3 seasons maybe, for sure. It all will depend on where I get drafted in SHL
Yes, I am there most of the time
Used to be a GM of Falcons, loved that team.
Sub to pewds
I am afraid that I might get banned if I do

[Image: Kerr.png]
Armada Panthers
"Nobody cared who I was until I put on this jersey..."

Yeah, VHL mainly. Been in lots of others but not super long term.

Be on daily

Spending time with my daughter when I have her, playing XBOX, spending time with my girlfriend. Love Bold BBQ or Sweet Chilli Heat Doritos and go Blues go

3-4 likely

Yes I do

Of course! Great name and logo. Detroit Rock City baby

Draft me and you'll get a guy who will be active, cut his teeth as a backup and then be an all-star goalie for you!

It's really NSFW. If you draft me I'll tell you

Yes

Enough to be active and consistent.

Bruins, and I love BBQ chips, also salt and vinegar.

You can spend 1-5 seasons in juniors. Most elect to spend 2-3, but you may want to spend more time because you actually like juniors, or you might spend less because you are ambitious and want to make it to the SHL as fast as possible. How long do you think you'll spend in the J? Probably about 2-3 depending on my SHL team's needs.

Yes.

Sure

No not really.

Id be banned.

[Image: horvat3.png]

(This post was last modified: 04-12-2019, 06:01 PM by Wheel Snipe Celly.)

VHL, EFL, SBA, NSHL, a couple jobs here and there
An hour or two a week, should be plenty
I'm a spreadsheet nerd who plays way too much EHM and Overwatch. Blues are my team.
~2 years
I'm on it constantly
Sure, the logo is cool I guess :p
Nothing specific.
The Ottawa Senators

I was literally GM of this team

Absolutely not

Stuff. I'm playing Yakuza 0 right now. I don't eat chips because my belly big. Senators

I'll spend as much time as my SHL teams me to.

No

You literally know the answer to this.

Nah

Big Yoshi

[Image: theziegs.gif]
[Image: buster.gif]

SHL from Season 1, first ever draft pick (that's just a cool fact to say), 3x first overall SHL pick. I have been in the League Office of the SHL for several seasons, General Manager of the most winning season in Calgary franchise history S10: 41-7-2. Lets just say I've been around the block a time or two.

4+ Hours - I plan to maximize every TPE opportunity available, increase my 32M bank account to 75k by end of my rookie SMJHL season.

If I'm not working you might find me on Rocket League or LoL. I'm born in Buffalo and have been a Sabres fan all my life, yes the past 8 years have been very rough.

As long as it takes to win a club and be in a position to help my parent club win when I do go up.

I have Discord and use it very often, this would be preferred.\

Absolutely, one of the few SMJHL teams I recognize. I can get behind it.

I'm a chill dude just looking to get back rooted into this community that I have cherished for over a decade IRL. I appreciate your time and interest in me.

[Image: my-two-favorite-hobbies-are-smoking-a-sh...731048.png]

[Image: thejesster435.gif]
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ryan Jesster - HoF Goalie (S1-S14)
Proud Calgary Dragon Alumni 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dragons | Sweden | Raptors

Do you have any previous sim league experience? yes

How much time do you think you'll be able to make for the SHL on a weekly basis? some

What do you spend time doing on a daily basis? Favorite games? Favorite chips? What NHL team are you into? hockey, s&v, Wings

You can spend 1-5 seasons in juniors. Most elect to spend 2-3, but you may want to spend more time because you actually like juniors, or you might spend less because you are ambitious and want to make it to the SHL as fast as possible. How long do you think you'll spend in the J? 1

Do you use Discord? If not, are you open to using it? yeah

Do you have any interest in being a Falcon? idk

Gm and Shl since season 4
daily
work/ axis and allies and dnd/ salt and vinegar/ Leafs
3-4
yes
ill play for whoever drafts me
i like whisky
dont have one

This is my first time in a sim league

Atleast an hour a day, can check while at work

I work a 9-5. Outside of that I like going to the gym, playing video games (League of Legends, NHL). I like Kettle Cooked BBQ Chips the most. I root for the NJ Devils and Carolina Hurricanes.

I would like 2-3 years most likely.

Yes, I use it often

Skreeeeeeeeeeeee

Let's block these shots!

My social life
(This post was last modified: 04-13-2019, 11:05 AM by shutdown.)

Do you have any previous sim league experience? Nope

How much time do you think you'll be able to make for the SHL on a weekly basis? As much as needed of me. 

What do you spend time doing on a daily basis? Favorite games? Favorite chips? What NHL team are you into? Usually at my job, the gym, gaming, or hanging with friends. Apex Legends. Lays sour cream and onion. NJ Devils.

You can spend 1-5 seasons in juniors. Most elect to spend 2-3, but you may want to spend more time because you actually like juniors, or you might spend less because you are ambitious and want to make it to the SHL as fast as possible. How long do you think you'll spend in the J? Not sure as I'm new to the whole sim league thing, but 2-3 sounds good.

Do you use Discord? If not, are you open to using it? Yes, I use it actively.

Do you have any interest in being a Falcon? Of course.

Anything you'd like us to know going into this draft? I'm a maestro of play making. 

Alright then. You keep your secrets.

[Image: xvPjYUR.png]
syndicate Outlaws Switzerland