Create Account

Society is FUCKED UP

What the fuck is wrong with society and kids these days? Take a look at this video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=playe...d&v=l93wAqnPQwk

Video Summary HERE:
http://www.calgaryherald.com/entertainment...9545/story.html

Fucking little fuckers. Theyre lucky I wasnt on the bus cause I can assure you I wouldnt put up with pathetic bullshit like that.

She's almost at $700,000

http://www.indiegogo.com/loveforkarenhklein?c=pledges

This video is the best thing that's ever happened to that lady. People set up a fund for her and she has received over 500,000 dollars. Ya, that much

[Image: S3zuZxo.png]
[Image: 10cjae8.png]

It pisses me off how much she has received she better give it back out to charity and not keep it all.

[Image: S3zuZxo.png]
[Image: 10cjae8.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Daco@Jun 24 2012, 02:05 PM
This video is the best thing that's ever happened to that lady. People set up a fund for her and she has received over 500,000 dollars. Ya, that much

Ye man, I mean - Obviously the money would be great and I'd even take a beating for that kind of money lol.

I just can't believe those kids did that and shit. If I were her, I'd kick them in the dick man.

Quote:Originally posted by Daco@Jun 24 2012, 02:05 PM
It pisses me off how much she has received she better give it back out to charity and not keep it all.

Prolly will. Seems the type.

I'm gonna email her in support, see if shell lend me some dough.

I don't get why people sent that lady money for getting insulted by kids?

Quote:Originally posted by Wheelz@Jun 24 2012, 05:18 PM
I don't get why people sent that lady money for getting insulted by kids?
In the video they call her poor. Then people found out she was actually poor, so they wanted to send her on a vacation. Only wanted $5,000, but she's getting way more lol

Quote:Originally posted by Lazgreg@Jun 24 2012, 04:19 PM

In the video they call her poor. Then people found out she was actually poor, so they wanted to send her on a vacation. Only wanted $5,000, but she's getting way more lol

God I hope that happens to me and people send me almost a million dollars. That's well worth it.

Who cares if she's getting rich, people are DONATING to her (like 10 dollars each).

I hate kids... spoiled little cunts with their smart phones and all this cool shit that their daddy buys them when they're like 10 years old.

They don't deserve shit.

I'm glad she's getting the money... now she'll never have to work around shithead kids again.

Did you hear some of the comments they made? "I'm going to break into your house and cum on you". That's a 12 year old boy saying this to a 68 year old women.

Kids are such douchebags this day.

Quote:Originally posted by Shutout@Jun 24 2012, 08:26 PM
Who cares if she's getting rich, people are DONATING to her (like 10 dollars each).

I hate kids... spoiled little cunts with their smart phones and all this cool shit that their daddy buys them when they're like 10 years old.

They don't deserve shit.

I'm glad she's getting the money... now she'll never have to work around shithead kids again.

Did you hear some of the comments they made? "I'm going to break into your house and cum on you". That's a 12 year old boy saying this to a 68 year old women.

Yeah this really pissed me off. If I was on the bus as one of the students, I wouldn't have let that go on. Like I feel bad after I say one bad thing to somebody. I would've fucked them up. People need to learn to respect their elders, especially a 12 year old boy. They need to imagine someone doing that to their grandma or even their mom.

Quote:Originally posted by Shutout@Jun 24 2012, 08:26 PM

They don't deserve shit.

Funny shit is this happened like 45 minutes from where I live and the town in which it happened is fairly upper-middle class type. I also find it pathetic how poser ghetto acting these kids are in the video and they've never even been close to the ghetto. They should try going to where I live. >.>

[Image: thejesster435.gif]
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ryan Jesster - HoF Goalie (S1-S14)
Proud Calgary Dragon Alumni 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dragons | Sweden | Raptors

Quote:Originally posted by Jesster@Jun 24 2012, 08:42 PM

[b]Funny shit is this happened like 45 minutes from where I live and the town in which it happened is fairly upper-middle class type.
  I also find it pathetic how poser ghetto acting these kids are in the video and they've never even been close to the ghetto.  They should try going to where I live. >.>[/b]
To be honest, children tend to have less respect in those neighbourhoods, so that isn't surprising to me.

They said if they were in her family they would of killed themselves along time ago...Her son committed suicide 10 years ago...

Honestly she deserves the money if she wants it...Working a bad job like that for along time..Its no different then winning the lottery but in her case its from abuse.

[Image: 57879_s.gif]
[Image: 37742_s.gif]
[Image: jov7Yk9.png]

"“HA HA! THIS GAME WILL NEVER END! I POSSESS THE SOUL OF EVERY GOALIE ON TEAM B!! CREW 4 LIFE!! SIGN WITH EDMONTON FOR THE CUP!!!” cackled Belial as he placed a Fedora on his head."
SMJHL Commisioner S17-S26
Calgary Dragons GM S14-S23

Quote:Originally posted by leafs4stanley@Jun 24 2012, 07:16 PM

To be honest, children tend to have less respect in those neighbourhoods, so that isn't surprising to me.

The outsiders. @_@