Create Account

Stepping down as PTD
(This post was last modified: 06-01-2019, 05:34 PM by DeletedAtUserRequest.)

Hey all,

Just want to let the league know that this will be my last season as PT director.

I got to a point in my SHL journey were I felt that giving back to the site that’s given me allot of virtual Joy was the right thing to do and in that I gave 5 seasons as awards committee head and 6 seasons to the PT director... 2 positions that I felt utilized the assets I have to offer.

There have been some missed targets by me but overall I think we did allot of things right. We changed the way PTs can be viewed, gave it an overhaul which I believe was very much needed, boldly took chances in the name of improving the overall experience and I think I leave the PPD in a very healthy place...

I gave the new PPD tons of new PTs to look over and use in there own way...added some new tasks that have worked well. we have great people working there, a good strategy in place and a methodology geared towards giving the end user as much fun as possible. Who ever takes over I would suggest you utilize what we built there.

It’s a hard job on the site cause your always in everyone’s lane...not everyone cares about the effort that goes into creating 24 engaging tasks a season (PT, WKF, CW) .. and you have to deal with everyone’s good and bad days... but it can be rewarding for someone willing to put them selves out there, someone who believes in there work and willing to walk through the chaos without allowing it to change your experience here.

I’m writing this to give the league ample time to land a replacement and while the hiring committee typically hires who they want ... if you want any suggestions or thoughts on the PT department, feel free to PM/DM me.

Got another great season ahead though including a brand new task to be premiered this offseason... but as I move towards the latter half of Izzy’s career, I’m ready to be out of everyone’s lane and enjoy a quieter view. Cool  I did my best to make it more fun for all of you.. hits and misses.

Izz -

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

Oh damn, big news. You've done a good job!

[Image: lebbish.gif]

Thanks for what youve done around here Izzy!!

Your hard work doesnt go unnoticed thats forsure, I think i could speak for everyone on this site about that

[Image: Bruins10.gif]
Thanks to @enigmatic , @Ragnar and @sulovilen for the sexy Signature

I've noticed a gradual increase in quality of the PT's as your tenure in the position went on. Pat yourself on the back Izz, you deserve it man.

[Image: jjfrankiejj.gif]
Credits to OrbitingDeath, Tweedle, Incite, Wasty, and Slothfacekilla for sigs!

Player Profile | Update Page

Damn that's tough news.. you were great imo but I hear ya. Gl with your player

Doubt is a dream killer

Thank you for all your hard work. Cheers

[Image: giphy.gif]
[pbhfx]

[/pbhfx]
ShlBattlebornUkShlBattlebornUkShlBattlebornUk
Player Page || Update Page

The PTs definitely got more original during your tenure, and you'll be missed as PT head

Armada Monarchs Germany

Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs

Thank you for everything you have done, enjoy your last season and the time off that comes with it!

[Image: tjFQotX.gif]

[Image: giphy.gif]

Fantastic job as PT Director Izzy! You're hard work and dedication to the league is greatly appreciated!

Your PT's were always fun and creative, you will be missed in this role!

Cheers

---> ParmBorg Highlights <---
[Image: cgv4vCv.png] Goal[Image: 95lCCDx.png]
[Image: parmborg.gif]

[Image: steelhead77.gif]

#1 All-Time SHL Goal & Point Scorer 
- First 2,000 TPE Player in SHL History - 
- First 400 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- Only 500 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- First GM to Win 5 & 6 Challenge Cups -
Esa Anrikkanen Award - SMJHL ROY - Est. S34
Vidrik Onoprienko Award Winner - S45

Dragonite[Image: 271.png][Image: 291.png][Image: 321.png][Image: 401.png][Image: 42banner2.png][Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png] Dragonite

:(

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]
[Image: 7925.png]
Thanks to @karey and @JSS for the sigs!

Former USA Fed Head, Carolina Kraken Co-GM, Tampa Bay Barracuda GM

Shit no ones working that hot dog stand while Izzy’s at the Mic. Guess it’s time for CAL & Blast Czech weenies to move in on the territory.

Shout out to ml002, schultzy, slashacm, tedward!
[Image: blastmeaway.gif]

[Image: f4IDm9I.jpg] I [Image: specterspp.png] I [Image: czechup.png] I [Image: gs89eGV.png] I [Image: f4IDm9I.jpg]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

09-05-2018, 10:04 PMBeaver Wrote: Wow look what the PT affiliation has done to our pristine league.
12-19-2018, 12:31 AMBeaver Wrote: I personally blame the PT affiliation for handing out massive amounts of free TPE to all these players, inflating the TPE they're at when they get called up.
[Image: Capture21.PNG?width=400&height=90]

:( I'll miss Izzy as PT legend

[Image: first.png]
[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/rWt4AB3.png[/img][img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/rWt4AB3.png[/img]
Maxime Bouchard
Armada Dragons Info - Updates  Dragons Armada
Richard Dickbutt McFudderdudder II
Armada Info - Updates Armada

You rock bro. Thank you very much for all the effort and creative ideas you put into this place.

[Image: dVy6XWn.jpg]
[Image: 9POiosr.png]
First SHL goal on first SHL shot in first SHL game.

Noooooooooooooooooooo

Stars | Player | Update Thread | Gordie#6746 | Manual Lineup Sheet | HockeyNation | Grizzlies
(This post was last modified: 06-01-2019, 07:23 PM by nour.)

genuinely the best PT director the site has seen, shame to see you leave the job, next person’s got big shoes to fill

[Image: bjobin2.png]
[Image: 9tINabI.png][Image: c97iD9R.png]

**First GM in SMJHL history to win 3 Four Star Cups back-to-back-to-back**