Create Account

S48 Interested Prospects Thread

1. Have you been in Sim Leagues of any style before (GM, Be A Player, etc..)? If yes what kind?

2. What is more important to you, winning championships or building a close-knit locker room?

3. What sort of player are you aiming to build? (playstyle, nhl player example, etc..)

4. How long do you plan/want to stay in juniors (2-4 seasons)?

5. How much of a focus do you have on doing media and/or graphics?

6. What do you think you can bring to the lockerroom/team?

7. Post a picture of your favorite Knight

8. What are your hobbies/interests outside of hockey (gaming, other sports, music, card games etc.)?

9. We all love to joke and we may end as the target of one at some point. Are you able to handle being the target of jokes?

10. Anything else you would like us to know?

[Image: Zoone16.gif]

[Image: 9QVaMRC.png] [Image: canybyK.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

1. Have you been in Sim Leagues of any style before (GM, Be A Player, etc..)? If yes what kind?
this one

2. What is more important to you, winning championships or building a close-knit locker room?
lr

3. What sort of player are you aiming to build? (playstyle, nhl player example, etc..)
sniper

2-3

preferably jobs over both, but ill do media if i have to

my fantastic personality

who has a favorite knight

8. What are your hobbies/interests outside of hockey (gaming, other sports, music, card games etc.)?
rocket league mostly as of right now

9. We all love to joke and we may end as the target of one at some point. Are you able to handle being the target of jokes?
yes

no

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

Player Page
Update Page
(This post was last modified: 06-02-2019, 02:12 PM by Good_Ole_Kimmy.)

no

lr

playmaking dman

idc

I like doing sigs

Most people like bullying me so thats a plus ig

[Image: 220px-M._Night_Shyamalan_by_Gage_Skidmore.jpg]

video games

Yea

no

[Image: cooldudeam1234.gif]
(Sig Credit: toedragon84)

This one, SBA

A mix of both.

Jacob Slavin

As long as you need me

Just at important parts of the season.

A Winning attitude and a good, chill vibe. After all it's just a sim league at the end of the day.

You @Zoone16

I think you already know what they are Zoone

Sure

You already know enough about me Smile)

[Image: Crossfit.gif]

[Image: CFJ1.gif]

Thanks to prettyburn, TML, Carpy, JNH, Jepox, Engi, Karey, Flappy, Skolpadder, Mook, DollarAndADream, Smirnov and Toe for the sigs.

Code:
Crossfit's First Career SHL Goal, 4. Manhattan Rage , Crossfit Jesus 1 (Pedro Sarantez, Nucky Toohoots) at 5:51

Code:
Devitt's First Career SHL Goal, 5. Calgary Dragons , Prince Devitt 1 (Barry Batsbak 21, Mike Izzy 14) at 10:43

I played a lot of Neopets in the 70s
I dont want to make any friends and i wanna lose 50 straight and score -8 points
one made out of lego
until im of age
im more focused on chasing the bag, so dont worry bout what im doin
nothing i have no personality and im incredibly toxic
[Image: 9126eaade6119484a8d9dff0b25aafff.png]
this guy seems cool
i mostly just cry but sometimes i also hit dabs until my arms and forehead are bruised
no i killed the last locker room who made fun of me and shit my pants after before crying to my mommy
im pregnant

[Image: bjobin2.png]
[Image: 9tINabI.png][Image: c97iD9R.png]

**First GM in SMJHL history to win 3 Four Star Cups back-to-back-to-back**

1. Have you been in Sim Leagues of any style before (GM, Be A Player, etc..)? If yes what kind? I commissioned a hockey sim league on GTA RP

2. What is more important to you, winning championships or building a close-knit locker room? I mean realistically you need a close-knit locker room to win a championship, so I guess my answer is building a close-knit locker room. Not sure if that's considered different in a sim idk I'm new

3. What sort of player are you aiming to build? (playstyle, nhl player example, etc..) Similar to Michael Ferland.. physical goal scorer.

4. How long do you plan/want to stay in juniors (2-4 seasons)? Few seasons until I fully develop and can make it big in the SHL.

5. How much of a focus do you have on doing media and/or graphics? I used to be really into photoshop and video editing and did it since I was a little kid but kind of 'retired' from it. My new hard drive doesn't have any of those programs.

6. What do you think you can bring to the lockerroom/team? Activity, memes, friendship, dirty goals, big hits.

[Image: 2346.png&w=350&h=254]

8. What are your hobbies/interests outside of hockey (gaming, other sports, music, card games etc.)? Well irl hockey, video games, I like most types of music favorite artist is xxxtentacion. 

9. We all love to joke and we may end as the target of one at some point. Are you able to handle being the target of jokes? yes

10. Anything else you would like us to know? no

Just the SHL, and I have been here since S25, I believe.

Why not both? I can't have both? Crybaby Honestly, this is a community first and foremost, and I want to have as much fun as possible with my teammates. I care far more about the community and promoting fun than being in a dead locker room and winning the Four Star Cup (though winning is always a nice bonus :p ).

An all around offensive winger, with a slight edge to scoring goals. However, I'm totally open to building my player in a manner that helps the team in the best possible way.

I want to say at least a couple of seasons in the SMJHL. I don't have any true desire to rush into the SHL.

Can't do a lick of graphics, but I thoroughly enjoy writing, so expect a good deal of team related (and other types) of articles to be written by me over time.

Pancakes, lots and lots of pancakes. Does one really need anything else? On a more serious note, I'd like to imagine just a highly active, dedicated, team-first, and fun mentality to the locker room and team as a whole.

[Image: Davos_seaworth_photo.jpg?width=640]

Big sports fan in terms of both following them and playing them. I also enjoy playing games on both my PS4/PC, and just scrolling through the madness of the internet.

Can't be worse than season eight of Game of Thrones. Ninja

Would love to play for the Knights if I had the chance, but I just as equally wish to know why someone would choose waffles or french toast over pancakes? Da fuq!

[Image: giphy.gif]
[pbhfx]

[/pbhfx]
ShlBattlebornUkShlBattlebornUkShlBattlebornUk
Player Page || Update Page
(This post was last modified: 06-10-2019, 12:16 PM by Whikadoodle.)

Oh hell no. Regina for life. #Force #Moosedick

Here. Five years.

Good LR

Pass first, defensively responsible winger

2, more negotiable

Im all over that written media

Cocaine

Shovel knight! (go Google it)

Punk music

I am a joke

See above

Yes, hockey.

Winning

Pass-First, Ryan O'Rielly

Until the Blizzard need me.

Not incredibly high.

A veteran presence.

What

Baseball

I can handle being the target of a joke so long as it isn't an absolute ridiculous joke.

No.

[Image: LB6bY06.gif] [Image: tanner.png]

You could say that.

Free taco bell.

A better one than my last one.

None

Probably not much

Dad stuff

Free taco bell?

[Image: FJPVyys.png]

Ya.

Both kinda.

Kinda like Kucherov.

2-3 seasons

I will be doing media during the season.

Veteran HSL member that knwos the ins and out of the sim. Additionally I can be chill at times too.

:nour:

Gaming, all sports really, working out

sure.

Honestly, i'm looking to win scoring titles and championships for my player.

Yes, both

A fun place

Snipe

3/5

Good times

Can't say I have one

Sports music games

yeah

Not my first choice, but I won't retire if drafted here. This IP was a little long.

Reed Kobo - Winger - #33
Player Page- Update Page
Elijah Jones - Winger - #33 Retired
Player Page - Update Page
Toivo Kosonen - Defenseman - #33 Retired
Player PageUpdate Page
[Image: 2ew9foG.png][Image: rnSNsnU.png]

I was a player in a different sim league.

Winning.

Shutdown defender with a strong passing game to help break the puck out of our own zone.

3 maybe

Not very much, but that may change as I get more acquainted with the league

I'm easy-going and always want to help the team succeed, both on and off the simulation ice.

The knights who say Ni

Baseball, Xbox, drums

Of course

If you have a need for a defender, look no further.

[Image: DrbPYHV.png] [Image: UDyqktK.png]

1. Have you been in Sim Leagues of any style before (GM, Be A Player, etc..)? If yes what kind? Closest thing was fantasy hockey

2. What is more important to you, winning championships or building a close-knit locker room? Championships

3. What sort of player are you aiming to build? (playstyle, nhl player example, etc..) Sniper/Scorer

4. How long do you plan/want to stay in juniors (2-4 seasons)? I'm not sure what to expect so as long as I need to

5. How much of a focus do you have on doing media and/or graphics? Would love to do graphics

6. What do you think you can bring to the lockerroom/team? Hopefully a skillful player

Not sure that there's a good picture of him but Sir Gawain

8. What are your hobbies/interests outside of hockey (gaming, other sports, music, card games etc.)? Outdoor activities, graphic design

9. We all love to joke and we may end as the target of one at some point. Are you able to handle being the target of jokes? Yes

[Image: 60043_s.gif]
Player Page                Update Thread 
Thank you to @Wasty and @frithjofr for a couple great sigs!

3+ years in GM league and then have previous experience in this league.

Gotta have a mix of both. A close-knit locker room is great, but if you aren't winning, it needs to change.

Auston Matthews

4 Seasons

Enough to get my weekly trainings and annual equipment.

Overall good teammate who's always down to help people out with learning as well as keeping everyone up to date with what activities they can do for TPE.

https://www.google.com/search?q=bronn+ga...LkPotR-EMM:

Video games (CSGO), music (rap/hiphop), sports in general.

Of course,

Not that I can think of.

[Image: O8HREwL.png]

Raptors Canada pride
Player Page - Update Page