Create Account

S48 Interested Prospects Thread

[Image: ezgif.com-gif-maker_2.gif]

Helllo interested prospects! I'm sure you guys know the drill by know, read the thing do the thing! If you have any questions about me or the team don't hesitate to reach out! My door is always open.

Quote:Player Name:

Link to player page if it isn't in your signature:

From 1 to 10, what would you say your current activity level is? Is there anything that might happen in the near future (personal or professional) that would change your activity?

Do you plan on being active in the Locker Room or discord once drafted?

Is West Kendall a team you want to play for?

Have you had any interactions with or do you know any other Platoon members on the site?

How many seasons would you ideally like to play in the minors?

If you were a GM, why would you draft yourself above others?

How many hot dogs?

Give me your best joke/pun. (Very important)

During high school, I played junior hockey and still hold two league records:
most time spent in the penalty box;
and I was the only guy to ever take off his skate and try to stab somebody.

I think you know what I am about.
Having Fun with Media and earning Fake Cash.
Trying to Earn as much TPE as possible as fast as possible.
I plan on a long career and do not want to re-create until it is the correct play.
I hope to stay with the team who drafts me for my entire career unless they decide to release or trade me.
Hope to see you all on the Ice very soon... For or Against You!!

Player Name: 

Jon Forty-One

Link to player page if it isn't in your signature:

It is in my sig, a long with update page.

From 1 to 10, what would you say your current activity level is? Is there anything that might happen in the near future (personal or professional) that would change your activity?

I consider 10 being insanely active and damn near living on the forum so I'd place myself 9. I am only the forum a few times a day.

Do you plan on being active in the Locker Room or discord once drafted?

I will be active on the Discord, but can be in the locker room too.

Is West Kendall a team you want to play for?

I would love to be drafted here. I do not have a preference whatsoever to which team drafts me but whoever does gets my loyalty.

Have you had any interactions with or do you know any other Platoon members on the site?

I can't say I know anyone from the Platoon. Maybe I do but I don't know they're a part of it but I'm joining the SHL not massively knowing anyone.

How many seasons would you ideally like to play in the minors?

I can't really say honestly. If the team really needs me I'll happily be a part of it and move up but I would like to help the Whalers a bit longer. Comes down to you.

If you were a GM, why would you draft yourself above others?

I'm positive, 100% flexible with my build and ask/listen to advice and above all I'm active.

How many hot dogs?

No more for me, I've already had way too many.

Give me your best joke/pun. (Very important)

If you draft me you'll feel Vantastic! :D (Oh god I just ruined everything I'm sorry ;_Wink

Raptors Proud S67 - S69 Colorado Raptors Captain  Raptors
Uk S57 Forward of the Season Award winner  Uk

Blizzard Now Isaac Forty-One Switzerland

[Image: 41-2.png?ex=65d9e0d0&is=65c76bd0&hm=ada7...1aae5535a&]