Create Account

A look into the S48 SMJHL prospects - hours before edition
(This post was last modified: 06-10-2019, 12:36 PM by Segi.)

Last Thursday, I wrote this article and promised to get another one in after the weekend. This time has now come and we will have another look into which prospect has earned how many tpe about 9 hours before the big event. I've gone through all the prospects and calculated the tpe they will have, once the early bird PT, the mock draft and the IP thread participation tpe have been handed out. I'm neither a grader nor an updater though, so it's possible that I've made a mistake somewhere. Also, prospects have still time to get their mocks and other tasks in until the draft starts, so certain prospects might still catch up to others until the draft. So without further ado, let us have a look at the list:

1. (=) Elija Jones - RW, offensive forward - 207 projected tpe (+11 since Thursday)
Jones is still top of his class. He has done all the tasks he can and continues to be a couple tpe ahead of the rest of the class.

2. (=) Skao Anazbif - C, playmaking forward - 202 projected tpe (+16)
Anazbif has also done every task and has already claimed training and the activity check for this week.

3. (-1) Jagger Fouquette - LW, sniper forward - 197 projected tpe (+11)
Fouquette hasn't claimed the activity check or training for this week, that is the reason, he fell a bit behind Anazbif. Nothing, he can't recover from anyway.

3. (-1) Cody - RW, offensive forward - 197 projected tpe (+11)
Cody keeps acting the same as Fouquette. No training or activity check yet this week, but he has done all of the early bird, mock draft and IP threads.

5. (=) Hugh Jazz - RW, sniper forward - 196 projected tpe (+11)
Jazz has also kept up over the week end. He is still that one tpe behind from missing out on recruitment.

6. (=) Prince Devitt - D, defensive defenseman - 194 projected tpe (+11)
Devitt stays the best earning defenseman in this draft class. He has also not missed any tasks over the week end.

7. (=) Noah Andros - D, offensive defenseman - 193 projected tpe (+11)
Keeping up with his fellow defenseman is Noah Andros. He still is that one tpe behind Devitt though.

7. (+2) Jan Zacha - C, playmaking forward - 193 projected tpe (+16)
Zacha seems to be another early bird when it comes to claiming activity checks and training. Thanks to that, he caught up to Andros in projected tpe.

9. (-1) Bo Kane - C, sniper forward - 191 projected tpe (+11)
Kane fell victim to Zacha's early tpe claims, but he hasn't missed any tpe opportunity himself so far.

9. (=) Anthony Archer - D, offensive defenseman - 191 projected tpe (+14)
Archer has already claimed his training for the week, but has not gotten around to claim the activity check yet. He still managed to catch up to Kane for this snapshot.

11. (+25) - Delver Fudgeson - D, two way defenseman - 189 projected tpe (+32)
Fudgeson has made quite the jump. The reason for that is, that he has finally come around and updated his update thread. He has also done the mock draft, early bird PT and has answered all the interested prospect threads.

12. (+2) - Knox Booth - G, butterfly goalie - 188 projected tpe (+25)
Booth has gathered all his money this week end and went shopping. With his newly bought equipment, the top goalie in this draft class has almost caught up to the top players and has gained two spots in this ranking.

13. (new) - Raquell Castillo Gutierrez - RW, sniper forward - 187 projected tpe (+32)
Gutierrez is the newest serious addition to this draft class. She had not applied any tpe last Thursday, so with her equipment and all the other early tasks, she managed to make quite the jump. However, Gutierrez is the first player mentioned today, who has not yet done her mock draft.

14. (+1) - Noah Brusky - D, defensive defenseman - 177 projected tpe (+15)
Brusky has claimed the activity check for the week already. With that he managed to get ahead of the big pulk of players. He is still 10 tpe behind the better group in this class however.

15. (-4) - Jake Primeau - C, sniper forward - 176 projected tpe (+7)
Primeau has not yet posted a mock draft and because of that, he fell back a couple of spots. Otherwise, he is keeping up and can easily get ahead of Brusky again.

15. (new) - Wyatt Rushkoff - D, two way defenseman - 176 projected tpe (+21)
Rushkoff is another new entry from the week end. He has done every task, he was allowed to since he joined and has managed to catch up to the pulk. 

17. (-1) - Heat Siecker - D, two way defenseman - 174 projected tpe (+13)
Siecker has also done every pre-draft task and has already claimed the activity check for the week. He would have gained a spot if it weren't for the new additions in this list.

18. (-5) - Connor Tanner - C, two way forward - 172 projected tpe (+7)
Tanner has yet to post his mock draft. That is enough to lose 5 spots in this list, because everyone is so close together towards the end of the top 20.

18. (-2) - Ricky Spanish - LW, playmaking forward - 172 projected tpe (+11)
Spanish has done every pre-draft task, but nothing more, which has him down 2 spots.

18. (-2) - Sterling Slaughter - LW, offensive forward - 172 projected tpe (+11)
Slaughter kept earning the same points as Spanish, so they are still in the same spot.

21. (-9) - Jean-François Mayer - RW, sniper forward - 170 projected tpe (+2)
The only thing Mayer has done over the week end, was claiming an activity check. He has not posted any of the tasks and with that, he becomes the biggest drop so far in this list.

21. (new) - Jukka Jokinen - LW, power forward - 170 projected tpe (+25)
Jokinen is another new entry. He has yet to do his mock draft, but otherwise, he has claimed all the things he could so far.

23. (-7) - Derek Bohne - D, two way defenseman - 168 projected tpe (+7)
Bohne has only posted in the interested prospect threads and done the early bird PT. He has not posted any mock draft, so he gets flushed back a couple of spots.

23. (-7) - Jon Snow - RW, offensive forward - 168 projected tpe (+7)
Everything I have said about Bohne also counts for Snow. With the exception that Bohne will probably still end up being drafted way earlier.

25. (-2) - Nolan McMahon - G, hybrid goalie - 167 projected tpe (+7)
On Thursday, there were quite a bunch of players tied with Bohne and Snow. A lot of them slacked though and so, filling out the IP threads and doing the early bird PT was just enough for the second goalie of the draft class to not fall more spots.

26. (-1) - Mike Richard - C, sniper forward - 165 projected tpe (+7)
Richard hasn't done any pre-draft task but he has gotten around to claim his first PT, the welcome survey and two activity checks since last Thursday and has lost a single spot.

26. (new) - Nicklaus Engel - RW, playmaking forward - 165 projected tpe (+10)
Engel is another new entry, who has managed to post in the IP threads and has claimed his first training and activity check. He has not yet done a mock draft or the early bird PT however.

28. (-12) - Gotta Love Honors Bio - C, two way forward - 164 projected tpe (+3)
Honors Bio was in the pulk with Bohne and Snow, but he has been significantly less active than those two. He has only posted in one IP thread and claimed an activity check over the week end.

29. (-13) - Brennan Griggs - D, two way defenseman - 161 projected tpe (0)
Griggs might be the first one in this list to already have gone inactive. He has not done any tasks and hasn't claimed any tpe over the week end. 

30. (-6) - Martin Kakko - LW, playmaking forward - 159 projected tpe (0)
Kakko is the second inactive of the list. The free training and the first PT stay the only tpe, he ever claimed.

31. (-6) - Fredrik Jensen - D, two way defenseman - 158 projected tpe (0)
Jensen was one tpe behind Kakko and it looks like it will stay that way.

31. (new) - Karl Motley - LW, sniper forward - 158 projected tpe (+3)
Motley is the last new entry into this list, but he has only claimed the free first training so far.

And there we go, only a couple of hours until the draft and we've seen some very promising players. The top of the class keeps being close together and a couple of other players have managed to catch up and even more will still do so when the season progresses. 

Code:
1554 words + a lot of research. 2x draft media elligible.

[Image: outlaws2.png]  [Image: switzerland2.png] [Image: monarchs.png]  Mathias Seger #15 | Player page | Update page [Image: outlaws2.png] [Image: switzerland2.png] [Image: monarchs.png]
[Image: Segi.gif] 
Sigs by Donini, RainDelay, Fever and OrbitingDeath

This post is now filled with lies because I did my stuff for the week.

THE LIEZ! THE LEIZ! THE LIEZ!

Good stuff as always, babe. Heart

[Image: giphy.gif]
[pbhfx]

[/pbhfx]
ShlBattlebornUkShlBattlebornUkShlBattlebornUk
Player Page || Update Page

06-10-2019, 12:56 PMWinter is Coming Wrote: This post is now filled with lies because I did my stuff for the week.

It took me over 2 hours to write this, so if you've claimed something after I've started looking at every player, you were sadly too late.

[Image: outlaws2.png]  [Image: switzerland2.png] [Image: monarchs.png]  Mathias Seger #15 | Player page | Update page [Image: outlaws2.png] [Image: switzerland2.png] [Image: monarchs.png]
[Image: Segi.gif] 
Sigs by Donini, RainDelay, Fever and OrbitingDeath

Fantastic article! I can't wait to see how the draft plays out, so exciting Smile

[Image: p82ugau.png]

Awesome article and thanks for the mention! Just purchased my equipment for the season and up to 209 TPE now

Falcons Canada

06-10-2019, 12:58 PMSegi Wrote:
06-10-2019, 12:56 PMWinter is Coming Wrote: This post is now filled with lies because I did my stuff for the week.

It took me over 2 hours to write this, so if you've claimed something after I've started looking at every player, you were sadly too late.
Our love is never too late. Heart

[Image: giphy.gif]
[pbhfx]

[/pbhfx]
ShlBattlebornUkShlBattlebornUkShlBattlebornUk
Player Page || Update Page
(This post was last modified: 06-10-2019, 02:04 PM by Whikadoodle.)

> Everyone: Buys Equipment
> Ricky Spanish:
[Image: 334gad.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 06-10-2019, 03:57 PM by Zach.)

06-10-2019, 12:35 PMSegi Wrote: 9. (=) Anthony Archer - D, offensive defenseman - 191 projected tpe (+14)

que

Tight! Nice to see where I stack up against the rest of the prospects TPE wise, great read!

Player Page|Update Page

raidersraidersraiders

06-10-2019, 12:35 PMSegi Wrote: 11. (+25) - Delver Fudgeson

[Image: 3ah6k9okldoy.jpg?width=608&auto=webp&s=0...b879709ead]

[Image: Flusso.png]
Sig by @Evil_AllBran

[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]