Create Account

Nocturnal Emissions Podcast Questions

I figured I'd give this podcast game a shot. I'll probably cover a range of subjects and whatever questions I get. I'm by no means a professional, just in it for the fun. Honestly any money I get from this is just gravy. 

Weird name tho right, tune in to the first episode to find out why. 

Otherwise post your questions(SHL related or not) below ya filthy animals.

[Image: spartangibbles.gif]
[Image: qGhUIfY.png]  Outlungus   Usa Monarchs  [Image: PlcJv9V.png]

What can you tell me about yourself?

What is your favorite sandwich?

Now that season has started has anything surprised you?

What are your goals for your player this season?

[Image: bonk.gif]
Sigs by @FlappyGiraffe,  @Steelhead77,  @ToeDragon84, @slothfacekilla, @Wasty and other dude I need to find your name

Lil' Manius

Big Manius

(This post was last modified: 06-18-2019, 10:57 PM by Segi.)

- What do you think about the current situation of the Minnesota Chiefs? How long will it take for the franchise to recover?
- How has your experience as a co-GM been so far?
- How do you like the chances of the Outlaws for a repeat?
- Which other teams have good chances to win the Four-Star-Cup this season?
- How did you experience the S48 SMJHL entry draft? How well do you think you did? Any picks or trades you would do differently in retrospect?

[Image: outlaws2.png]  [Image: switzerland2.png] [Image: monarchs.png]  Mathias Seger #15 | Player page | Update page [Image: outlaws2.png] [Image: switzerland2.png] [Image: monarchs.png]
[Image: Segi.gif] 
Sigs by Donini, RainDelay, Fever and OrbitingDeath

Let me help lengthen your podcast.

What are the first thousand digits of pi?

[Image: x9gTXZa.gif]

S48 Four Star Cup Champion (Vancouver Whalers)

06-18-2019, 11:58 PMTheHockeyist Wrote: Let me help lengthen your podcast.

please dont skip any numbers as well please

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

06-19-2019, 12:02 AMluketd Wrote:
06-18-2019, 11:58 PMTheHockeyist Wrote: Let me help lengthen your podcast.

please dont skip any numbers as well please
Oh yes, do not skip any digits or say "that's one thousand too many numbers", please.

[Image: x9gTXZa.gif]

S48 Four Star Cup Champion (Vancouver Whalers)

Hey bro

How far in TPE do you think you'll get before regression hits you?

What kind of stats do you think you'll put up in the near future as the main facilitator of the Chiefs offense?

Do you think you can become a franchise cornerstone and carry a team to the finals in this league? ( if surrounded by proper help)

What's your level of seriousness in becoming an elite SHL threat and a top player in the league?

Doubt is a dream killer

Bumping again for any more questions. Should be recording today once Amazon finally delivers my 3 day late package with stuff for recording.

1. Oh my goodness... another podcast and you don't have enough questions... how do you manage??

2. How many podcasts do you listen to a week?

3. Can you rate your favorite 5 podcasts?

4. How many podcasts do you actually go and participate with by asking questions??

5. Do you feel guilty not asking questions to other podcasters but they come into your podcast to ask you questions?

Rank the top 5 goalies in the league based on player performance, personality, and reputation

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

Thoughts on Anaheim’s former Chief of Scouting Jordan Nugent-Hall betraying the team to take the reigns as GM of their rival Lethbridge?

[Image: selm.gif]
[Image: sig.gif]

Can you please explain the creation of the mighty Outlungus?

[Image: d8gycCg.png]
Scarecrows Dragons Czechia
Player Page - Update Page
Outlungus
Former Players: Yoshimitsu McCloud (LW, #64) - Outlaws pride Platoon Jets Aurora Ireland
Won a Four Star Cup once, knew ninjutsu, picture editors hated him, never tried free agency
Anton Harrier (LW, #90) - Battleborn Rage Ireland
Won WJC gold, liked skateboarding a lot, went to the finals with Manhattan, kept his seat glued in LR

Episode 1 is recorded and should be up later today. Got all of the questions up to Thun's, So I'll be sure to add it to the next episode. Bit rusty but good to record something again.

Added my cast to Podbean as well here for a complete index. Always looking for more questions

Next episode will feature fellow S46 Draftee, Outlaw, Chief, and all around great guy @Segi.

Get those questions in